Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 253. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Hi all, we have seen the posts about the accident in India. However, the fact is that we have not been helpful, as this kind of incidents is very unusual. We feel sorry for the loss from our customers, though Bitmain should not be seen as responsible for this accident. I would like to ask s1lverbox to finish his list, Bitmain will issue some coupon for the affected customers. We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

It wasn't a hijack, that was just a drill: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/Special-plane-flown-in-for-anti-hijacking-drill-by-NSG/articleshow/27809070.cms

All this antiterror agents was equiped with screwdrivers, ethernet cables and corsair 1200w PSU for some reasons.
Once miners was connected to network agent was moved to terminal to make sure no one will interrupt mining. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hi all, we have seen the posts about the accident in India. However, the fact is that we have not been helpful, as this kind of incidents is very unusual. We feel sorry for the loss from our customers, though Bitmain should not be seen as responsible for this accident. I would like to ask s1lverbox to finish his list, Bitmain will issue some coupon for the affected customers. We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

It wasn't a hijack, that was just a drill: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/Special-plane-flown-in-for-anti-hijacking-drill-by-NSG/articleshow/27809070.cms
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Protip : https://wwwapps.ups.com/mcdp?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

Sign up and pay the fee for the year...  Pre-Authorize your shipments, get email updates on anything to your address, etc...

GG
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Bitmain send/ships me a used, dusty, old, and broken miners.  I ordered an Antminer S1,  it arrived DOA yesterday.  The boards have a 2013-12-01 date stamp on them. I removed the fan and it has more dust than my vacuum cleaner...
Sure he is seeking his old crap that is clear from day one. Are you surprised?
I am not. This stuff is mining for mounts and you are still buying overpriced because there is small light in then end of the tunnel thayou may roi eventualy

When i purchase, the photo look spanking new.  Never did it mention the words "used, old, or previously owned."  But then again, it never say new.  Guess live and learn...
Excuse me I did not see that you are new here. Read other threads firsts. And you got lucky choosing bitman without irony

I am new here but not new to mining.  I have a few KNC Jupiters running at the moment
Wise move Wink
Activity: 82
Bitmain send/ships me a used, dusty, old, and broken miners.  I ordered an Antminer S1,  it arrived DOA yesterday.  The boards have a 2013-12-01 date stamp on them. I removed the fan and it has more dust than my vacuum cleaner...
I am not. This stuff is mining for mounts and you are still buying overpriced because there is small light in then end of the tunnel thayou may roi eventualy

When i purchase, the photo look spanking new.  Never did it mention the words "used, old, or previously owned."  But then again, it never say new.  Guess live and learn...
Excuse me I did not see that you are new here. Read other threads firsts. And you got lucky choosing bitman without irony

I am new here but not new to mining.  I have a few KNC Jupiters running at the moment
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
legendary
We think another hijack is not likely happen to the same customer twice.

I hope so, as this will just show how someone unlucky is. Tongue

List was to gather affected people. Thats all. More communication would be something which will help your future sales.
My intention was not to make your life difficult.
Bitmine,

What happen to the Dead on Arrival (DOA), I just got yesterday?  I sent you an e-mail and you forwarded it ot Sushi, but he never responded yet... I am losing money and time here.  Please help.
legendary

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
legendary

1. Get used to it and welcome to our world dude. Risking and loosing your money is a common thing around here. Second as I said this was the good deal for all other bad deals around.
And there is nothing in common between him and Bfl. YOUR miners are sipped PERIOD!

Do you really think this is my first purchase of any kind of gear? Maybe for you loosing and risking is common thing. And most important-what "your" world mean? DO you think i live in world with unicorns and rainbows?
I am aware that UPS will deliver gear eventually. Question is when and if this will happen i would like to know. If im not at home i cannot receive package will i? due to silly billy plain situation i wasted friday. Now probably i will waste monday. Is this look like only money are lost?
Maybe you have no daily job, and no other duties by welcome to my world. I do.

You have tracking right? Just check their website now and then and you will have at least day or two in advance when it start to move again. Is this so hard?
legendary
Sure he is selling his old crap that is clear from day one. Are you surprised?
legendary

1. Get used to it and welcome to our world dude. Risking and loosing your money is a common thing around here. Second as I said this was the good deal for all other bad deals around.
And there is nothing in common between him and Bfl. YOUR miners are sipped PERIOD!

Do you really think this is my first purchase of any kind of gear? Maybe for you loosing and risking is common thing. And most important-what "your" world mean? DO you think i live in world with unicorns and rainbows?
I am aware that UPS will deliver gear eventually. Question is when and if this will happen i would like to know. If im not at home i cannot receive package will i? due to silly billy plain situation i wasted friday. Now probably i will waste monday. Is this look like only money are lost?
Maybe you have no daily job, and no other duties by welcome to my world. I do.

legendary
No, let's NOT 'all get together and piss off UPS' but let's instead have ONE point if contact I.e. BITMAIN ask politely what the delay is and when delivery is to be expected.

Then BITMAIN could show a modicum of customer support and update the affected customers. It's an easy thing for BITMAIN to do and would go a long way to calming the community.
When you hear a month delay then what? will you ask for refund?
Madness. Live with that they will arrive or not. When when it happens
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No, let's NOT 'all get together and piss off UPS' but let's instead have ONE point if contact I.e. BITMAIN ask politely what the delay is and when delivery is to be expected.

Then BITMAIN could show a modicum of customer support and update the affected customers. It's an easy thing for BITMAIN to do and would go a long way to calming the community.
legendary
legendary
Jump to: