Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 254. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Guess you are on a payrol and don't run a business ??
I can see in you're answer you are not fit to do so anyways..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
I've started a poll to get an idea about the numbers affected by MIA miners.
Please vote for the number of units you are waiting on. 1,2,3,4 or 5+

Everybody affected by this delay by UPS has valid reasons to be concerned. These units are extremely time sensitive and late delivery could mean the difference between ROI and losing money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-has-antminers-stuck-in-mumbai-431890

Yes...lets all get together and piss off the people from UPS....you know the ones that act as the agents for Customs and have the power to look at the real value of the package.

"Oh yes, so you lost 0.1BTC. Well we just opened one of those boxes up and checked the real price on the web site. So not $120 dollars then...now just what value should I put on this Customs VAT charge...20% of what number...."
Activity: 252
I have 2 stuck on the mumbai plane.

But PLEASE can people stop ringing UPS, they won't get here any quicker and the more phone calls they get the more suspicious they will become about these consignments

You wasting your time Tigggger.....they are all so selfish they can only think of now....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've started a poll to get an idea about the numbers affected by MIA miners.
Please vote for the number of units you are waiting on. 1,2,3,4 or 5+

Everybody affected by this delay by UPS has valid reasons to be concerned. These units are extremely time sensitive and late delivery could mean the difference between ROI and losing money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/who-has-antminers-stuck-in-mumbai-431890
Activity: 51
I see your frustration dude but there is nothing that bit bitmain can do. What needs to be done is done. Your items are shipped as promised. He can not change anything even if he calls UPS. Do you think so?
+1
Activity: 826
°^°
just charter a plane and fly getting them today

should be just some pocket money when split to all the buyers here

have 2 waiting there myself
legendary
Activity: 1610
The number of people going crazy in this topic is too damn high.

ITS not going crazy... ITS ageny that bitmaintech only shows up when they announce they have new stock on sale..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
And thats strange only for one person stuck in Mumbai changed to arrived in Koeln,Germany ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
The number of people going crazy in this topic is too damn high.
Activity: 14
2 in Mumbai prison! Sad

Losing money (and value) every day. What do we do?! I can't afford to have 2 miners arrive a week late after paying 3.8Btc for them.
They won't ROI and THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF BUYING THEM!

What are you doing BITMAIN? When will we receive our units? Will UPS compensate? Will YOU compensate?

WE WANT ANSWERS BITMAIN!  Huh
@bitmain. Why the silence when it comes to customer support ?

UPS only gives the sender info on the Mumbai situation.

Or is it normal in china to keep sillent when lots of customers ask for an update. Jifu had the same attitude...
Activity: 588
I got a unit in Mumbai as well.
Activity: 258
Just got my tracking code. order date 23.01.
there were on the way... estimated delivery date 27.01.

so the question is, mumbai or not mumbai Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I was looking for a PSU I could get my hands on ASAP in the UK which would power 2 Antminers and didn't want to pay the inflated prices on overclockers.

Spent hours on the phone to different companies trying to source something. I wanted 2 x PSUs to power 4 Antminers and wanted it NOW. Never realised these things are as rare as UnicronHasher poo's

I finally sourced 2 x Novatech PowerStation Gold Series 1000W PSUs strait from Novatech for £139 with free next day delivery. Sorry guys got the last 2 though!

I have to say something I have learnt very quickly about PSUs for Ants is that don't believe what they say about how many PCI-E plugs they have.

For example, I did have 1 Corsair CX600 powering a single Ant. But even though the specs stated 2 x PCI-E which it did have, it was 1 cable which splits off to 2 PCI-E plugs... so effectively I have 400w being pulled down a single cable which made it pretty hot I and didn't want that running 24/7

This is the same for most other PSUs I have come across. So a PSU with 4 x PCI-E would actually be 2 cables splitting off to 2 PCI-E plugs on each.

So, unless you aren't worried about pulling the full juice down a single cable which in my mind is stupid, it's not worth the risk. For a single Ant I would look for 4 x PCI-E and for 2 Ants off a single PSU I would look for 8 x PCI-E

Hope this helps somebody out  Wink

U can buy superflower PSU they have in description if its 1x2pcie or 1xpcie
http://www.super-flower.com.tw/products_detail.php?class=2&sn=17&ID=99&lang=en
Code:
One cable > 2 x 8pins (6+2pins) PCI express connector
Four cables > 8pins (6+2pins) PCI express
+ they are top PSUs with 5 years warranty

and +1 to antminers in Mumbai
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I don't know where the F my order placed on the 21st is because Bitmain sent me the wrong tracking number (or sent my Ant to New Jersey) and all they keep saying is "feedback soon."

Activity: 30
I've got 1 miner stuck in India.  Embarrassed
Jump to: