Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 263. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Paid today 1,9BTC immediatelly after order
trans.ID: 891dbcba8d17b7755869beafea17ea6624b7506cf76ef7d7d9e2aefdde9127a2
but on your web - My account-Order list  is status expired ! Why?
Please, correct it and inform me about it. Thank you.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
@Bitmain

Please check your email inbox!!  Wink
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Bitmain,

Possibly being cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get Smiley

Ordered 2 which are hashing away nicely, then you gave me 2 coupons so I ordered another couple which are on the way.

If some more coupons appeared in my account I would definately order more from you before CNY  Wink

Same here.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Bitmain,

Possibly being cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get Smiley

Ordered 2 which are hashing away nicely, then you gave me 2 coupons so I ordered another couple which are on the way.

If some more coupons appeared in my account I would definately order more from you before CNY  Wink
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
BITMAIN please contact UPS and ask em to update the fucking issue with the large amount of orders stuck in India

Mumbai, India    01/23/2014    5:59 P.M.    A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.

thank you

+1 FO SURE!
Activity: 467
BITMAIN please contact UPS and ask em to update the fucking issue with the large amount of orders stuck in India

Mumbai, India    01/23/2014    5:59 P.M.    A flight delay occurred because of aircraft mechanical reasons.

thank you
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hi, lots of customers are asking about when we will stop shipping. The official CNY holiday starts on Jan 31st, which means the custom will work on Jan 30th. The UPS will only stop work on 31st, and re-start work on Feb. 1st. So generally speaking our logistical service provider are very hard working. However, to prevent the potential risk involved by the holiday, we will stop accepting the in-stock order on Jan 26th, 14:00 Beijing time,  and all of the paid orders will be shipped out before the Jan 27th ends.

After the in-stock miner ordering stops, we will start to sell the miners to be shipped after the CNY. CNY ends on Feb 7th, and we restart the shipping on Feb 10th. Price will be adjusted as well.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi Bitmain

I have waited all week for you to contact UPS!!
When will you do that and when will I get my refund?Huh
I was promised a refund before Jan. 25!!!!

All I get is promises:

"we may refund you before Jan.25,  some materails need  to be  approved by boss. to be honest, it is so busy, we have no time to contact UPS so far, but we will trace the pacakge tonight. thanks!"
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
bitmain any more updates on shipping, order number is 00120140122181028121XQX4JyCf0686 for 2 x S1's from 2 days ago Smiley

+ 1 Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
bitmain any more updates on shipping, order number is 00120140122181028121XQX4JyCf0686 for 2 x S1's from 2 days ago Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Amsterdam..... beer party whenever Smiley

Away for one with a friend met via bitcoin later today and then another friend later tonight. Beer day Smiley
Activity: 854
einc.io
Where is the beer party?
In Dutch Hollywood area?
Activity: 1582
No problem dude Smiley It's fun to help people and it was nice chatting Smiley If your ever out this way feel free to Pm me for a beer  Wink

it should climb with time.

I need to head out for a few hours, can probably help you out again later if any problems arises or persist though.

It did its up to 155G by now.

Seriously thanks bro, you da man Smiley

And I will hold you for that beer, I always wanted to come around your area Wink

Soon maybe Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
No problem dude Smiley It's fun to help people and it was nice chatting Smiley If your ever out this way feel free to Pm me for a beer  Wink

it should climb with time.

I need to head out for a few hours, can probably help you out again later if any problems arises or persist though.

edit: also if you read my PM, it is relevant to why you could not access the miner. I do think it is still on wifi at the moment? will run more stable on cable connection but you will need to follow the steps in the PM for it to work via cable if i am correct in my thinking
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
if you instal team viewer on your computer/laptop

PM me your login details for team viewer which you get when you open it, then yes i will be able to help

Thanks brother, what you did made it work.
I truly thank you Smiley

one question:

I get around 138GHs btcguild, it's not exactly 180Ghs according to the machines specs.

Why is that?

the numbers with go up give it time
Activity: 1582
if you instal team viewer on your computer/laptop

PM me your login details for team viewer which you get when you open it, then yes i will be able to help

Thanks brother, what you did made it work.
I truly thank you Smiley

one question:

I get around 138GHs btcguild, it's not exactly 180Ghs according to the machines specs.

Why is that?

EDIT: keeps rising, now its 145GHs
Activity: 854
einc.io
UPS plane still stuck at Mumbai.
Probably those indian bastards hijack it and already mining with our gear.  Cry
Activity: 560
hello,
i still get a little bit nervous, because my order is still not shipped.
The order date is 2014-01-21 08:19 and the status is paid and valid.
I wrote an email to the webmaster adress, but i did not get an answer.
Tomorrow is the last shipping day before the new year, so this is the last chance to get it, before it is to late and the antminer is no more profitable.
So bitmain if you read this, please reply and ship it.

I' ve ordered antminer, like you, on 21 th. I've sent a pm here. They told me that today They would have shipped the package and I received the email with the tracking number Smiley I'm waiting...
Activity: 1
hello,
i still get a little bit nervous, because my order is still not shipped.
The order date is 2014-01-21 08:19 and the status is paid and valid.
I wrote an email to the webmaster adress, but i did not get an answer.
Tomorrow is the last shipping day before the new year, so this is the last chance to get it, before it is to late and the antminer is no more profitable.
So bitmain if you read this, please reply and ship it.
Activity: 51
Lucky you! still waiting on refund.......

edit: refund received. Nice chatting with you folks, see you around and best of luck, i hope none of you incur any problems or none functional units
Glad that you have sorted this Smiley
+1
Jump to: