Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 258. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I want to run this with the extra wattage from my seasonic 860 platinum that powers my mini scrypt miner (two 7750 GPUs, 55watts each).  

Do you think the 860w seasonic is enough for this?
Activity: 127
alli seller has voltmeter indicating stock setings at 404.4W with a noise level of 50.5DB,  
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AntMiner-S1-Dual-Blades-400-GH-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-Not-ASICMiner-BFL-400gh-s-ship-from/1594501863.html

im starting to see that a 750W bronze/silver per machine is the best choice considering
 if pulling about 500W than energy savings between bronze to platinum is not much(is this right?)
 under a 1000W silver/bronze psu's are in stock and are not victims of price gouging
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Sushi is a reseller for BITMAIN.
From his email address and name, I think he is based in the Philippines.

So it would have been a smart choice to order from him and so receive support during the CNY if anything happens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Sushi is a reseller for BITMAIN.
From his email address and name, I think he is based in the Philippines.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
2 orders made on wednesday-22nd both show shipped, the 2nd and later order was made around 2pm pacific time on wednesday... its UPS report

Shenzhen, China    01/25/2014    4:30 A.M.    Arrival Scan
                   01/25/2014    4:00 A.M.    Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China    01/24/2014    9:13 P.M.    Origin Scan
China            01/24/2014    2:52 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

it seems they shipped sometime before sending me email confirmations and updating the account, since my account this morning was still showing unshipped.
both reported to hit my door(in LA) Monday, 01/27/2014, By End of Day.  God forbid any customs issues.

someone tell me if my following reasoning is wrong
  1000W PSU is good for 2 of these machines oc'd
  1300W for 3 machines (1200W would not be enough),   oc?
  1500W would handle 4                                             oc?

I looking to get the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W gold (single rail, would a multi-rail psu be better?) to power both antminers. Finding anything over 1000W has been a real bitch. Its like everything is sold out everywhere with few exceptions of seriously overpriced units.  I dont know if 500W psu's for each machine would be a better way to go, considering the bigger units are mostly nonexistent.

Well the official guide states that OC miners run at 500-525w, so:

a) 2x miners on 1000w OC'd - Not a good idea
b) 3x miners standard ok - OC'd - Not a good idea
c) same as b

I'm running 3 units at 400MHz on a 1300W PSU, and they run fine. 1194W at the wall, so at 89% efficiency that's ~1062W DC.
Activity: 126
still mumbai, india :/
I am a bit worried that Bitmain would be unavailable during the CNY, so if there is a problem with the miners I would have to wait 2 weeks to even start getting them sorted Sad

Btw is Sushi based in China too?
If I have ordered from him would have there been any difference?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi BitMain,

I think I received an defective AntMiner S1, order # 00120140119115357875yd15x6b80688.  This is the second one i ordered last week, 2014-01-19, and received it today, 2014-01-24.  The previous one worked flawlessly.  This second one, tried to set it up the same way I did the last one but no lights come on, nothing. Can NOT even see it on my computer as the RJ-45 port does not work.  The only thing that came on is the fan spinning.  How do i get RMA?  Thanks for your help.
Activity: 1582
2 orders made on wednesday-22nd both show shipped, the 2nd and later order was made around 2pm pacific time on wednesday... its UPS report

it seems they shipped sometime before sending me email confirmations and updating the account, since my account this morning was still showing unshipped.
both reported to hit my door(in LA) Monday, 01/27/2014, By End of Day.  God forbid any customs issues.

1300W for 3 machines (1200W would not be enough),   oc?
  1500W would handle 4                                             oc?

I looking to get the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W gold (single rail, would a multi-rail psu be better?) to power both antminers. Finding anything over 1000W has been a real bitch. Its like everything is sold out everywhere with few exceptions of seriously overpriced units.  I dont know if 500W psu's for each machine would be a better way to go, considering the bigger units are mostly nonexistent.

Well the official guide states that OC miners run at 500-525w, so:

a) 2x miners on 1000w OC'd - Not a good idea
b) 3x miners standard ok - OC'd - Not a good idea
c) same as b

Activity: 230
This is now the fourth day after my order and still no tracking number.  I ordered on Monday night.  Starting to think this is a scam.

BITMAIN:  Please ship my miner and provide me with a tracking number!

Bitmain is given tracking details with delay of 1-2 days. So wait a bit and it will be delivered.
Mine shows in account after 3 days of contacting him and 4 days after made order.
But miners was shippen 1 days after i made order.

So chill out and wait.

generally this is true. 2 of mine were originally given the wrong info and shipped with a delay though (ordered sunday and monday - shipped yesterday)

most of the time when i get a tracking number the miner is actually halfway to me. definitely not a scam Smiley

FINALLY got my tracking number today!  Scheduled for delivery on Monday!  Would have been nice if I didn't have to make a scene on the forum to get it but I'm thrilled that it isn't a scam.  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I was thinking of buying a Gold PSU but went for Bronze instead.
At 50% load the difference is only about 20 watts at the wall (on 240V ... 380W instead of 360W)
Got a 750W bronze for less than 650W gold so my 360 or 380 closer to 50% on the 750W

Of course a few days ago this was all new to me knew nothin about it ... :-)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
They may be slow (but improving) at correspondence but they are not slow to ship out the product
I got my tracking number just now and it shows my order was ready to ship in about 1.5 days from placing and paying
Sure the paperwork (emails) took longer - but who cares - they have their priorities right, and I'm sure they'll improve the communications over time

So far Bitmain - 1st Class
Ordered on 22nd - Scheduled for delivery (EU) 27th

(Now hope the miner works when I get it)
Activity: 127

Activity: 213
i just got a tracking number for my order from a couple of days ago, and the tracking number actually works!  So far this is going way better than my Avalon Batch #1 order, which came months late - actually near the end of Batch #2 deliveries... argh, bad memories.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
bitmain, I just PM'd you in regards to my orders being mixed up, please help. Thank you.
Edit: and speak of the devil 2 minutes after posting this I got my shipping confirmation.

Me too  Grin
And judging by the tracking these have been collected 9.12PM local time, which is 01:12PM UK time, so 11 hour ago.

Shenzhen, China    01/24/2014    9:12 P.M.   Origin Scan
China    01/24/2014    2:52 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
I am mostly certain they are flying now and when they are scanned in Europe (most probably in Koln, Germany) the status will reflect that.

What did I tell you?  Grin

Koeln, Germany    01/24/2014    10:29 P.M.   Arrival Scan

mines are still on that stupid broken plane
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Our Antminers are still being gang raped in Mumbai.  Cry
Those indian bastards are doing burnin test at the moment.

I am mostly certain they are flying now and when they are scanned in Europe (most probably in Koln, Germany) the status will reflect that.

Btw isn't anyone worried that Bitmain removed the contact information from their website?

The real reason I was worried is because in the order confirmation it says, "As soon as your payment is received in full you will receive email confirmation with order delivery details." and I hadn't gotten any shipping information after a couple days.  If that hadn't been in there I wouldn't have been concerned at all.  It looks like they posted earlier today that they are still accepting orders through the 26th though so sounds like everything is ok.

Edit: and speak of the devil 2 minutes after posting this I got my shipping confirmation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
any upgrades on 21th shipments ? (tracking info)
Activity: 546
Merit: 269

What did I tell you?  Grin

Koeln, Germany    01/24/2014    10:29 P.M.   Arrival Scan

Mine must still be on the plane or not scanned yet Sad
Jump to: