Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 259. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 502
I am mostly certain they are flying now and when they are scanned in Europe (most probably in Koln, Germany) the status will reflect that.

What did I tell you?  Grin

Koeln, Germany    01/24/2014    10:29 P.M.   Arrival Scan
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
News just in!! http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/

About the UPS Mumbai Plane Hijack

For the Lolz

Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Bitmain,

Possibly being cheeky but if you don't ask you don't get Smiley

Ordered 2 which are hashing away nicely, then you gave me 2 coupons so I ordered another couple which are on the way.

If some more coupons appeared in my account I would definately order more from you before CNY  Wink

Is everyone who ordered getting coupons or just those that ordered at 2.65BTC a couple weeks ago??  I ordered one on 1/19 at 1.9BTC and got it yesterday but no coupon in my account so just curious.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
@Bitmain

Package arrived around 4:30 pm eastern time.

Thank you, Bitmain, Can you check on my coupon so I can order anothor miner before the end of the day?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
This is now the fourth day after my order and still no tracking number.  I ordered on Monday night.  Starting to think this is a scam.

BITMAIN:  Please ship my miner and provide me with a tracking number!

Bitmain is given tracking details with delay of 1-2 days. So wait a bit and it will be delivered.
Mine shows in account after 3 days of contacting him and 4 days after made order.
But miners was shippen 1 days after i made order.

So chill out and wait.

generally this is true. 2 of mine were originally given the wrong info and shipped with a delay though (ordered sunday and monday - shipped yesterday)

most of the time when i get a tracking number the miner is actually halfway to me. definitely not a scam Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Just ordered 2 more - hope ship out by tomorrow(Sat) so I can get it on Tuesday like last time.. Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
BITMAIN/SUSHI,

I know you are extremely busy, but unfortunately I am to add to your work. I ordered 6 units from bitmaintech.com and paid for 6 units, but the tracking number you gave me only showed 4 boxes shipped, and now those 4 boxes with only 4 units has arrived.
I have PM'd both bitmain and sushi, and I know this will get resolved, hoping it is sooner rather than later.....
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Just out of the blue- Anyone know what amount is put on boxes with ups for customs reasons? Just in case they will ask me...

That is a good idea. I'm from the UK and would like to know the value in GBP. It can only help if UPS

A:  Actually get a working plain out of Mumbai
B:  Ring asking for the value.

Now they using our miners to pay for new wings for ups. You watch. By the time our miners will get to us they will have big long grey beard.

legendary
This is now the fourth day after my order and still no tracking number.  I ordered on Monday night.  Starting to think this is a scam.

Bitmain is given tracking details with delay of 1-2 days. So wait a bit and it will be delivered.
Mine shows in account after 3 days of contacting him and 4 days after made order.
But miners was shippen 1 days after i made order.

So chill out and wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just out of the blue- Anyone know what amount is put on boxes with ups for customs reasons? Just in case they will ask me...

That is a good idea. I'm from the UK and would like to know the value in GBP. It can only help if UPS

A:  Actually get a working plain out of Mumbai
B:  Ring asking for the value.

$120
Activity: 230

legendary
They probably removed it because people are spamming their mailbox or send someone to their stalk their office.

That is the only reason I can think off too. It will drastically reduce the mail they have to come back to after CNY. It may mean a quicker response for people when they do go back to work. If people don't get a reply cos they are closed they might just keep sending and sending the same email. Fingers crossed guys.
legendary
They probably removed it because people are spamming their mailbox or send someone to their stalk their office.

^+1
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
They probably removed it because people are spamming their mailbox or send someone to stalk their office.
Our Antminers are still being gang raped in Mumbai.  Cry
Those indian bastards are doing burnin test at the moment.

I am mostly certain they are flying now and when they are scanned in Europe (most probably in Koln, Germany) the status will reflect that.

Btw isn't anyone worried that Bitmain removed the contact information from their website?
UPS will tomorrow announce that due to other business interests they are retiring from the parcel delivery business
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Our Antminers are still being gang raped in Mumbai.  Cry
Those indian bastards are doing burnin test at the moment.
CAN WE STILL PLACE AN ORDER AND MAKE CUT OFF BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR!! ANYONE THAT TRULY KNOWS!!

Check last page, where you will find the answer directly from Bitmain Wink
Jump to: