Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 285. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Just had my order go from "expired" to "valid". sweet success! Thank You Bitmain.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Bitmain,

Please help...  Took over 2 hours to receive confirmation, but confirmation finally showed up, also I can see the Paid Status for 1.9 BTC under my account in BITMAINTECH.COM.  However, my order still shows as Expired.  Appreciate your help in changing status back to a valid order.

Hoping to avoid missing the Tuesday shipping window, before heading to CNY.

Order ID is: 00120140119191140619fr0KhfDg06BF

Sorry for the trouble, and appreciate your help.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I have a confirmed payment, but it arrived past the one hour limit. I emailed bitmain, I hope that they can push my order through and ship it on monday. 
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I will call them in the morning
thanks Wink
Activity: 184
Hi
What does ups exception notification means?
thanks

with canadapost an exception means they have made an error, routed it it correctly or a delay of some sort, i would call ups to suss this out...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Hi
thanks

Exception: Action Required: The shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, more information regarding the delivery address is needed. The sender must provide the correct shipping address information to UPS.

Taken from UPS website

EDIT: here: http://www.ups.com/content/cy/en/tracking/tracking/detail_help.html
Activity: 181
Hi
thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Hi again guys,

First I would like to say that BITMAIN shipping time rocks!!!!

Just check my tracking code and my scheduled delivery changed from Thursday to TUESDAY !!!!

That being said I need to get a PSU urgently....

So does this sound like an ok PSU:

OCZ OCZ-CXS500W-EU COREXSTREAM 500W PSU
1 x 20+4-pin ATX, 1 x 4+4-pin ESP/12V CPU, 1 x 6+2-pin PCI-E, 1 x 6 pin PCI-E, 2 x 4-pin Peripheral, 4 x 5-pin SATA, 1 x FDD

I guess all I will need are the PCI-E leads and just get 3 yellow and 3 black from each right?
Or did I not get the instructions right?

Please let me know what you think
Thanks Smiley

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Getting more /gh selling my avalon minis atm so I'm feeling quite tempted to invest in a few.
Activity: 728
So tempted to buy a third but need to save some funds to grow my GPU farm.
That would great if I had them by Friday. I think it may be time to finally part with my asicminer blades Smiley
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Ah the smell of incoming packages in the morning Smiley
However PLEASE NO DHL.
Activity: 254
Wonder how long until they show up in Canada ...

Exactly 3 days to Toronto +28.33 some taxes
legendary
Activity: 1098
I'm new to mining and doing transactions via BTC.  Is Miner Fee necessary to make sure transactions are confirmed quickly?  Is 2 hours normal without miner fee?

Any answers are appreciated.

You can be lucky and get included in the next block or it could take a while there's no way of knowing, some pools will prioritise which transactions to include according to transaction fee size especially when there are more transactions than they can include in the block.

I always send more than the recommended fee amount when it's urgent, and this is one of those cases as payment needs to be received within the hour.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I'm new to mining and doing transactions via BTC.  Is Miner Fee necessary to make sure transactions are confirmed quickly?  Is 2 hours normal without miner fee?

a lot of the time, your wallet program will suggest a nominal fee of 0.001 or 0.0005 BTC to flag the transaction as urgent. without the fee, it can take a few extra blocks before your transaction is pushed through.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Put 2 orders in and they confirmed fast. Wonder how long until they show up in Canada ...

generally ive found a monday shipment arrives on thursday. If they ship the 21st, it will hopefully deliver by the weekend. Bitmain has traditionally been very good at achieving this and shipping out on or ahead of schedule

that said, 1/3 of my puchases today is still totally unconfirmed despite the address having the full payment for about 20+ block confirmations now. Not sure if its because of the coupon or because i sent from 2 addresses, but it was well within the 1hr timeframe so I hope bitmain can manually confirm it when they wake up in ~5 hours

legendary
Activity: 1098
I think I might have been given incorrect tracking number, it says my package just went through the customs in Koeln, Germany and I live in United Kingdom.

Would you be able to check that for me Bitmain? My order number is 00120140116205112087Hh2V5vc50665

UPS doesn't fly normal airplane direct routes, I've seen my packages going to India->Saudi Arabia while I'm not in that direction.

I know, this package also went through Dubai, however its the fact that it went through customs in Germany rather than in UK is what made mu curious.

Koln, is the main european hub for UPS, all parcels for the EU go through there. Next stop will probably be East Midlands Airport Smiley
Put 2 orders in and they confirmed fast. Wonder how long until they show up in Canada ...
AAAAAhhh !!!!  Over 2 hours and my transaction has not been confirmed, I forgot to add Miner Fee to speed it up.  DAMN!!!

Won't do that mistake again...

Jump to: