Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 288. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
How much are the coupons for?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
HEY SUSHI AND BITMAIN,

thanks for my 2 of 3 tracking numbers. I just PM'd you guys about the 3rd order. The email gave me the same tracking as order #2, so when you guys get a chance, can you look into it for me. Thanks again, sbfree.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Airwhale may I ask when did you receive your first S1 and what return did you have from it by now (in BTC production total)?

EDIT: Also which pool are you using?

I actually left my home state for a month and sold the antminer I bought after it mined about 1btc.  Plus I was interested in buying some graphics cards and wanted the cash for it.  It was from one of Sushi's auctions,  and it was one of the last batches before they included the PCI-E extenders.  I use eligius.   I can't speak to profitability,  I can just say that the antminer did what bitmain said it would do.  

Besides,  I don't think past results can speak to future profitability with these things.  No one is sure if Hashfast will ever ship or will vanish into vaporware,  if BlackArrow will deliver on time and how much hashing power they are sending out, when KNCs Neptunes will be released etc.  It's anyones guess how difficulty will shape up over the next 4-6 months.
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster
They use UPS World Savor (Express Shipping)

Can anyone tell me which delivery company used for shipping? Is it UPS only or could be alternatives? I asked Bitmain 2 days ago about delivery options, still no respond.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Airwhale may I ask when did you receive your first S1 and what return did you have from it by now (in BTC production total)?

EDIT: Also which pool are you using?

Activity: 221
Yes,  I'm impressed by the shipping time also!  These are actually coming in before the power supplies I bought for them from amazon with two day shipping... going to have to temporarily cannibalize  some from some computers on monday!

Very, very impressed with the shipping time,  as well as the reliability of the previous S1 I bought from them.  So far,  Antminer/Bitmain have shown that they are honest vendors who stick by their word.
Activity: 184
BITMAIN you FUCKING ROCK!!!! I woke up to find out my order from yesterday shipped....today AND scheduled for delivery monday...    AND AND I have 2 coupons in my account!!!! I will definitely be ordering more =)

Yeah me too! What a refreshing change! (We were both in that other group buy from that other vendor who will remain nameless, and got jerked around pretty hard.)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
We are doing our best to ship out the ordered units, and prepare more miners to sell. More miners will be available on Sunday, and they will be starting to ship out before Tuesday ends. To reflect the difference in shipping time, the price of the miner will also be adjusted. Buying miners on this Sunday will be not much worse than buying on Friday.

A full coupon plan to thanks our loyal customers are undergoing, and you will see them in you Bitmaintech.com account. Bitmain hold the right to explain the rules of the coupon issuing.

Heres to hoping for a discount sunday!! =) woot....! that would be fucking amazing!
I will say this Bitmain ships fast and import fees were cheep. Also nice to see the coupon, but how about a S1 in stock to use it on. I just got my coupon today and it shows they are all sold out. Any chance there's one kicking around I could get so it's sent out right away before the chinese new year

Oh wow!

I didn't know they gave coupons....

Just checked my account and I have one 2 Smiley

Thats cool!
legendary
I will say this Bitmain ships fast and import fees were cheep. Also nice to see the coupon, but how about a S1 in stock to use it on. I just got my coupon today and it shows they are all sold out. Any chance there's one kicking around I could get so it's sent out right away before the chinese new year
He stated he should have more up tomorrow, for shipping by tues.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
BITMAIN you FUCKING ROCK!!!! I woke up to find out my order from yesterday shipped....today AND scheduled for delivery monday...    AND AND I have 2 coupons in my account!!!! I will definitely be ordering more =)
wickedsick & Xanderus
Thanks a lot Smiley

Your link is very helpful indeed Smiley

Cheers guys Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Does any of you members that have received an antminer receive it with instructions?

I mean I know I will need a PSU, but does it say which leads I should use to power it up?

I'd say all about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970
Hi everyone Smiley

Kind of new here, I have been lurking these forums for quite a while and have recently joined the forums as a member since I have just bought my self an Antminer S1 and would like to participate in your discussions about it.

That being said, I have ordered and paid for it yesterday 17/01 and got my tracking number today and it is scheduled for delivery on Thursday Smiley

Also the Bitmain team has been very helpful with me so far and have helped correct a mistake in my shipping details (thank god).

I do have a question though....

Does any of you members that have received an antminer receive it with instructions?

I mean I know I will need a PSU, but does it say which leads I should use to power it up?

Please bare with me if my question sounds stupid, like I said I am new here.

Thanks guys, and nice to meet you Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thumbs up to bitmain. Ordered friday and shipped next day. Now hoping custom won't cause no trouble...
Activity: 184
will the website show the tracking for my order once shipped?

or will i be getting that information from a pm or an email?

00120140117023223727A1sX59CF0621

just curious?

BTW look like I have a coupon in my account worth 0.2 btc.... very interesting!

just about broke the 'refresh button' on my browser, but the website did update and shows tracking with arrival estimated for Monday. Thanks Guys! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Did anyone from Germany/Europe had problems with customs for these?
Is there an invoice attached to the package so that there is VAT to be paid? (which is ok, just want to know)
Final (maybe stupid) question: Where is the benefit of buying from sushi than buying from bitmain directly? (both have webshops and I expect them to have the same prices soon)
Greetings
Activity: 181
Bitmain
Can you confirm my order please?
Order Id:
00120140116110210226kFnY87OX066D
Paid 16.01
thanks Huh
Jump to: