Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 287. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
OPEN SALES
www.bitmaintech.com
A full coupon plan to thanks our loyal customers are undergoing, and you will see them in you Bitmaintech.com account. Bitmain hold the right to explain the rules of the coupon issuing.

Nice ! Time to add another Antminer to my farm ! Would be very nice if you offered coupons for all the previous group buys Wink Would love to totally rid myself of Asicminer 110nm equipment I'm still running Sad

Will place another order when I'm back at my studio and can access my wallet.

Keep on keeping on Bitmain ! Love you guys !

Edit: Thanks again Bitmain ! Order 00120140119174027395B6t5UKUM065C placed !
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Bitmain, new order through your shop just made: 00120140119160250024icoX9jI6069C

Tx: 5785fccd304b474cb35970fece8b9bc627337fa74a27aecce4b200dee6ab0bb7

Please confirm this as payment went through fully.

Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
Hi Bitmain,

Please can you confirm my order of ORDER ID:
00120140119160339891g3PvxHy106C5

Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Order placed. Please confirm.

Transaction ID: 9db6353917e9c67c0d5b65931bf4a087d622d5b270cf399c2865bec3927c4bc3

Thank you
Activity: 280

OPEN SALES

www.bitmaintech.com

We are doing our best to ship out the ordered units, and prepare more miners to sell. More miners will be available on Sunday, and they will be starting to ship out before Tuesday ends. To reflect the difference in shipping time, the price of the miner will also be adjusted. Buying miners on this Sunday will be not much worse than buying on Friday.

A full coupon plan to thanks our loyal customers are undergoing, and you will see them in you Bitmaintech.com account. Bitmain hold the right to explain the rules of the coupon issuing.

my new orders 00120140119121035453BIChtc4L0678  00120140119134004757iMyDlBWd06CE
has been paid with coupon.

Can all antminers within one box be delivered to me using sf-express. www.sf-express.com

Plz confirm my orders.

Thanks to Bitmain.
Activity: 467
hello BITMAIN

please confirm my order 00120140119121854621I4pY28iz0684

thank you

br
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

OPEN SALES

www.bitmaintech.com

We are doing our best to ship out the ordered units, and prepare more miners to sell. More miners will be available on Sunday, and they will be starting to ship out before Tuesday ends. To reflect the difference in shipping time, the price of the miner will also be adjusted. Buying miners on this Sunday will be not much worse than buying on Friday.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
so what you are telling me Bitmain is that the 33btc i paid will not be returned as 33btc but  a diminished amount based on what the USB are worth now?
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
legendary
just to keep this public.

here is bitmain fast response

Hi elasticband,

we are communicting with UPS and returning the U1 box, the box is on the way. we may refund you in 6 hours today. could you please delete the post, you are always our loyal customers Smiley

thanks!

Bitmain, any update on this refund? It has been over 6 hours, more like 18hours and no funds have hit the address.

communication is your downfall.

18eKZ5tgD5eh9mJk3uWDYBf1VHyUzzBbj1

Your above message was a lie then? valued customer.....
legendary
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello Bitman , when do you think stock will be available ? is it today ?
and as i understood the shipment will be from china with ups right ?

i am planning to buy 1 and the shipment will be to Turkey.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Requirements for a Refund

Must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning the item.

Every item will be sold as no refund, however, in a situation where Bitmain deemed appropriate, Bitmain will issue the RMA.

Bitmain will refund your method of payment or replace your item after Bitmain receives the original item.

If there’s an error on Bitmain's part related to your order, Bitmain will issue a refund or credit for your order and any applicable shipping charges.

No refund will be issued in a case where the merchandise was delayed, held, seized or confiscated by the customs. 

It is the customer's responsibility to have the proper import license, Registered VAT# and pays duty tax where applicable and any other documentations required to complete the commercial import into your country, if you are importing merchandise for resell/redistribution.

Many countries now days offer per-clearance program to the Chinese Exporters before the merchandise leaves China, it is the customer's responsibility to meet necessary requirements to import the merchandise into customer's country.  Items rejected by the respective country's customs due to the customer not having the proper VAT Registration or tax/duty deferment/exemption, legal business registration or exceeded the customer's personal exemptions are not eligible for refund.

If the items were held in China during the per-clearance process, Bitmain may issue the partial refund minus the shipping fee, customs brokerage fee and depreciated value since the time of the purchase but after the items were returned to Bitmain in original resell-able condition.  Bitmain reserves the right to refuse refund in any customs related incidents.

If the bitcoin miner products were to be returned to China, Bitmain will offer an option to have your returned or rejected bitcoin miners hosted in the data center for a fee.

It is the customer's responsibility to pay any fees associated with the return shipping to Bitmain and Import Tax as well as the customs brokerage fees.
legendary

Hi elasticband,

we are communicting with UPS and returning the U1 box, the box is on the way. we may refund you in 6 hours today. could you please delete the post, you are always our loyal customers Smiley

thanks!

Bitmain, any update on this refund? It has been over 6 hours, more like 18hours and no funds have hit the address.

Activity: 281
There will be more miners in stock before the 25 ?

If not, when will you have stock or you will start shipping again ?

I would also like to make a purchase a.s.a.p.

I have two coupons i cant spend ...
When does stock arive ?
legendary

Hi elasticband,

thanks!

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

I would also like to make a purchase a.s.a.p.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 336
bitmain / sushi,

all i can say is 'my hat's off to you guys again!' Fixed my tracking issue quickly and my items are on the way.

thanks a million satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Jump to: