Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 291. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Is there any particular reason I am being ignored by bitmain?

Not that it matters, as I got confirmed by MtGox (cheers ^^) today so I'll be taking my money elsewhere. But seriously, horrible customer service.

HI Starscream,

PM replied. Thanks for you interest in our products.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Not that it matters, as I got confirmed by MtGox (cheers ^^) today so I'll be taking my money elsewhere. But seriously, horrible customer service.

They will respond eventually (;

As for their service to be called horrible; I would say that they might need to hire someone that knows to do "office stuff", seems like they are all "techies" and not used to deal with "millions" of mails piling up ( my correspondence with Bitmain is around 30 mails back and forth ) That is a nighmare for anyone not used to that sort of thing!

Just my experience with Bitmains customer service (;

P.S.

Remember the stress dear Sushi had to deal with in the group buys (:
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
hi, Bitmain, please confirm order 00120140117210231203DO25a1cC0611 just paid

Thanks a lot
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

cyberspaced,
1. Since beginning I am telling people not to buy at this price so I do not care my money are not spent for something that will not roi even at 2.2 btc
2. As bitman says it was Holliday when you requested cancelation. Besides what was the reason for cancelation because you fill fucked up?
Or because of an hour shipment delay? are you a god or a god relative to complain for delay in hours which does not have any influence to your delivery date?
And finally do not forget that from a legal point of you btc payment bitman owns you NOTHING. Even spending his time to answer you
So in your inteRest is to keep your anger in place and learn your lesson for next time when to buy
I strongly suggest next time to Ryder from Bfl the service rocks there as an US company

1. Sorry to have missed your wise words!!

2. The holliday is the Chinese New Year on Jan. 31 2014. "Besides what was the reason for cancelation because you fill fucked up?" What are you trying to say?
One day delay on shipping and that means it will arrive Monday ( with some luck, it's UPS ) and not today! So surprise, it has a lot of influence on the delivery date, and I'm not a God.

"I strongly suggest next time to Ryder from Bfl the service rocks there as an US company" more wise words??? lol
Chinese new year lasts more than a day, most of the companies employees start getting off a week or so before, basically all manufacturing in China stops for a week or two.

Thanks for the trivia, but what had that to do with this week?
Production is lowering, even now some employees at some companies are getting off.

So now you're speculating or have you visited Bitmains productionline today and seen them go on holliday? And what has that to do with items that are already shipped? jeez
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
cyberspaced,
1. Since beginning I am telling people not to buy at this price so I do not care my money are not spent for something that will not roi even at 2.2 btc
2. As bitman says it was Holliday when you requested cancelation. Besides what was the reason for cancelation because you fill fucked up?
Or because of an hour shipment delay? are you a god or a god relative to complain for delay in hours which does not have any influence to your delivery date?
And finally do not forget that from a legal point of you btc payment bitman owns you NOTHING. Even spending his time to answer you
So in your inteRest is to keep your anger in place and learn your lesson for next time when to buy
I strongly suggest next time to Ryder from Bfl the service rocks there as an US company

2. The holliday is the Chinese New Year on Jan. 31 2014. "Besides what was the reason for cancelation because you fill fucked up?" What are you trying to say?
One day delay on shipping and that means it will arrive Monday ( with some luck, it's UPS ) and not today! So surprise, it has a lot of influence on the delivery date, and I'm not a God.

"I strongly suggest next time to Ryder from Bfl the service rocks there as an US company" more wise words??? lol
Chinese new year lasts more than a day, most of the companies employees start getting off a week or so before, basically all manufacturing in China stops for a week or two.

Thanks for the trivia, but what had that to do with this week?
Production is lowering, even now some employees at some companies are getting off.
cyberspaced,

Thanks for the trivia, but what has that to do with this week?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Unfortunatly i have a dead control board in one of my older miners, maybe you can include a new one with my current order 00120140116093156125s1SkI4Jt068D? If i have to pay, please tell me how much or what to do. I also wrote a email to [email protected] regarding the case. Thank you!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
cyberspaced,

cyberspaced,

I will ignore the stupid remarks about legality!!

Activity: 69
Hey Bitmain,

I ordered on the 16th, order #00120140116171904989tO67De8y068A,
but I never received any emails after payment was accepted.
The status shows paid and not shipped. Could you check on this for me?

Excellent miner BTW, I have one which has run continuously since I first powered it without a hiccup!

Thanks
Activity: 280
hi, Bitmain, plz confirm my order : 00120140117193614965NO6ObYwN069F

antminer should be delivered to Beijing by sf-express.  http://www.sf-express.com/us/sc/

Best regards.

order confirmed, thanks.

Yes. I see my order's state has been changed to confirmed.
It is so nice shipping experience.
Thanks for your good service!

antminer should be delivered to Beijing by sf-express.  http://www.sf-express.com/us/sc/

Best regards.

order confirmed, thanks.
Activity: 280

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
cyberspaced,
Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez

+1 !! Wink

But atleast you got an answer... I mail-ed to info@  webmaster@ send a PM and a forum post (a few hours ago for the forum post but the where online for a couple of times)
Not to troll , but there moving more in line with the other miner company's as it comes to reply-ing and customer satisfaction.... And that is a bad thing ofcourse ;(

Yes, and I got a mail from Bitmain:

"we are prepareing 0.2 btc coupon for the customers  who buy S1 at 2.65BTC, and the coupon will be to customers' account directly.
because there are so many orders waiting for processing, we can't reply you timely, and please trust bitmain, wait patiently.
thanks for your understanding."

What a joke, admitting that I and others have paid to much but not willing to refund the 0.45 BTC that would be fair, nooo a Coupon for 0.2 BTC!!
You gotta be kidding, Bitmain!!
So yes, yet another ASIC scam!!!

Hi,
we respect your private and won't post the email here. but we should tell the real fact: you have requested to cancel your order at 10:06 beijing time in the morning Jan.17
and another important thing: your order was shipped out on time. in general, it takes some time to confirm the payment and arrange shipment for each order, so we promise shipment within 48 hours after customers finish full payment.

at last, we pay for the double shipping cost to meet your requirements, and full refund to you, the loss of time is for both of us.  
we are trying our best to serve our loyal customers.

cyberspaced:

Hopefully you get your refund so you can quit clogging this thread up with your dribble..

If you are so bothered by my posts, I have a solution for you: look to the left, theres some blue letters "Ignore" click there and you don't need worrying about my "dribble" anymore!! Happy now?
Dude I can see your anger. I am not bitman advocate my posts prove it. Bitman Is right on spot here there is no room for complains or refunds it is my personal opinion. i am wandering when you missed the promo price why yo ordered at 15% increase any way because of promo hook or because they will be out of stock.

So you think it's ok to ignore my cancellation of my order, then saying it was sent on the 17th when it was sent on the 15th ( the cancellation )?
And it is spot on to delay my shipping so I get my 2.65 Ant on the same day as the 2.2 BTC Ants will be delivered? I think you only have that opinion because it is NOT your money!!
Hi, we are shipping miners out in a simple working flow: Getting order and payment -> Double check by Financial Controller -> Custom filing -> Shipping out -> Get back the tracking number and put it in.

So in some time zone, your miners were shipped out but we still has not get the tracking number, or we still has not put it in.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez

+1 !! Wink

But atleast you got an answer... I mail-ed to info@  webmaster@ send a PM and a forum post (a few hours ago for the forum post but the where online for a couple of times)
Not to troll , but there moving more in line with the other miner company's as it comes to reply-ing and customer satisfaction.... And that is a bad thing ofcourse ;(

Yes, and I got a mail from Bitmain:

"we are prepareing 0.2 btc coupon for the customers  who buy S1 at 2.65BTC, and the coupon will be to customers' account directly.
because there are so many orders waiting for processing, we can't reply you timely, and please trust bitmain, wait patiently.
thanks for your understanding."

What a joke, admitting that I and others have paid to much but not willing to refund the 0.45 BTC that would be fair, nooo a Coupon for 0.2 BTC!!
You gotta be kidding, Bitmain!!
So yes, yet another ASIC scam!!!

Hi,
we respect your private and won't post the email here. but we should tell the real fact: you have requested to cancel your order at 10:06 beijing time in the morning Jan.17
and another important thing: your order was shipped out on time. in general, it takes some time to confirm the payment and arrange shipment for each order, so we promise shipment within 48 hours after customers finish full payment.

at last, we pay for the double shipping cost to meet your requirements, and full refund to you, the loss of time is for both of us.  
we are trying our best to serve our loyal customers.

cyberspaced:

Hopefully you get your refund so you can quit clogging this thread up with your dribble..

If you are so bothered by my posts, I have a solution for you: look to the left, theres some blue letters "Ignore" click there and you don't need worrying about my "dribble" anymore!! Happy now?
Dude I can see your anger. I am not bitman advocate my posts prove it. Bitman Is right on spot here there is no room for complains or refunds it is my personal opinion. i am wandering when you missed the promo price why yo ordered at 15% increase any way because of promo hook or because they will be out of stock.
As I said many times something big is coming and they are in a hurry to sell off prices are going to drop they just need a space to plug something powerful in that is all. I personally expect a sell of price but when you are buying it want never happen

Hello Bitmain

Can you confirm receiving payment for my jan 17 order # 00120140117023223727A1sX59CF0621

I never received a confirmation email to my payment.

Thanks

Hi,
your order is normal, will be shipped out on Jan.18
thanks!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Hello Bitmain

Can you confirm receiving payment for my jan 17 order # 00120140117023223727A1sX59CF0621

I never received a confirmation email to my payment.

Thanks
Jump to: