Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 293. (Read 346284 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Bitmain is graciously avoiding all my questions!

I don't know if it is because they don't understand english or because they just don't want to answer. But my guess is that they like so many other ASIC venders, are driven by greed and don't give a flying bleep about their customers...

So I suppose Bitmain will have a blast this New Year for the $400 extra we have paid on the 2.65 BTC batch!!!
Do not forget the BTC income from mining dude  Wink
Do you have tracking number? If yes ignore BTC income my fault if no.... Lips sealed

Ok, so you tell me how one Ant is supposed to mine 0.45 BTC in one day, because that is the difference on delivery for the 2.65 and the 2.2 batch!!!

Well Lets say this. IT sure take longer for them to answer a simple message than that iT would take an antminer to mine 0.45 btc

Not for one dude for eight just for next diff jump. Just the time 2.2 get delayed in shipping. I might be wrong though Lips sealed
As i said the man is wise and good businessman and he knows his math well
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
@bitmaintech

Website still shows unshipped ?

And offcourse glad you are online again...
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Got my 2 Ants yesterday, along with a USB miner !
Such a great service, Bitmain !
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Wow - MyChoice UPS shows ETA for my 15 Jan order to be Monday 20 Jan...

Can't beat Bitmain shipping speed!

Mine is still not shipped, but I have only just bought it yesterday. How long did you wait until you've been given a tracking number?

No tracking # given.. just sign up for MyChoice at UPS.com (works for the USA) and it will show/notify you when packages are shipped to your address.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Mine is still not shipped, but I have only just bought it yesterday. How long did you wait until you've been given a tracking number?
Activity: 742

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Good and fair move BITMAIN - keep up good work!
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hi our loyal customers Smiley

we are developing coupon option in our website store, to offer 0.2BTC coupon for these customers who pay 2.65BTC for one AntMiner S1. this coupon will be added to your account directly no late than tomorrow morning Jan.18.

Happy mining  Cheesy

I don't know if it is because they don't understand english or because they just don't want to answer. But my guess is that they like so many other ASIC venders, are driven by greed and don't give a flying bleep about their customers...

So I suppose Bitmain will have a blast this New Year for the $400 extra we have paid on the 2.65 BTC batch!!!
Do you have tracking number? If yes ignore BTC income my fault if no.... Lips sealed

Ok, so you tell me how one Ant is supposed to mine 0.45 BTC in one day, because that is the difference on delivery for the 2.65 and the 2.2 batch!!!

Well Lets say this. IT sure take longer for them to answer a simple message than that iT would take an antminer to mine 0.45 btc

Activity: 74

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Just paid for 1. Fingers crossed it comes through quickly  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610

Activity: 74

legendary
Activity: 1198
paid for 3 yesterday
Did not get confirmation email
same here : paid 2 the 15/01 and didnot receive any confirmation mail.
the website said it's paid but nothing more
Activity: 574
Mining for the hell of it.
hmm possibility mebe getting one
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
paid for 3 yesterday
Did not get confirmation email
How nice..... NOT

Now i now bitmaintech read my messages because i also mentioned that the info mail adres on there website had a typo.
This has been corrected...

So Bitmaintech, please also take the time to reply the rest of the message !!

Just for info. I also have some PM's of other people asking me stuff because they are also waiting for refunds and don't hear anything or did not receive it.

I never did have trouble with orders from bitmaintech, this is a first but worth to mention that there are more people.

But maybe they are already doing a preparty for the chinese holiday and they did not have the time yet to reply !?
Activity: 92
Anybody ordering the Ant Miners from the US, California? 
How long does it take to get them, and are there any custom fees, etc.?
Activity: 252
pretty risky with 30% diff coming in a week (sign of the times).  I would be a buyer @ 1.5, anything higher isn't worth the hassle.
pdawg, is there anything out there 'worth the hassle?'

yep.  Grin
Activity: 364
Possible to pay via PayPal? I have yet to accumulate enough BTC (and I can't buy via MtGox or other websites as I am new to the BTC scene and have yet to be verified on those websites though I have sent my verification documents to a few already).

Sure when people start dumping these on ebay.  Since you are new, you'll find Paypal is not fond of Bitcoin because of chargebacks and providers inability to deliver on time (and thus complaints).  Your best bet is to get coins via Coinbase (waiting period) or localbitcoins (sometimes huge markup).

I know it'd be better to buy using BTC but I currently haven't got any and I'm still in the validation period in the markets where you can buy.
And honestly I wouldn't mind if he'd post the sale on eBay and I'd buy it via there, though eBay takes a big cut which is a shame.

Anyway, original question was addressed for BITMAIN.
Jump to: