Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 295. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
So I end up paying 0.45 BTC more for receiving my Ant 1 ( one ) day earlier than the the ones that cost 2.2 BTC that is just unacceptable and borderlines a scam!! Please answer my questions in mails and PM ASAP  Angry Angry Angry

Did you receive your Ant?

No, ( maybe ) it will be shipped out today! So if I'm lucky I will receive it on Monday, that will be the same ( or one day earlier ) as for the ones costing 2.2 BTC shipping on Saturday!! So I end up paying 0.45 BTC extra for absolutely NOTHING!!!

Thanks a lot, Bitmain!!  Angry
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez

+1 !! Wink

But atleast you got an answer... I mail-ed to info@  webmaster@ send a PM and a forum post (a few hours ago for the forum post but the where online for a couple of times)
Not to troll , but there moving more in line with the other miner company's as it comes to reply-ing and customer satisfaction.... And that is a bad thing ofcourse ;(
Activity: 70
So I end up paying 0.45 BTC more for receiving my Ant 1 ( one ) day earlier than the the ones that cost 2.2 BTC that is just unacceptable and borderlines a scam!! Please answer my questions in mails and PM ASAP  Angry Angry Angry

Did you receive your Ant?
So I end up paying 0.45 BTC more for receiving my Ant 1 ( one ) day earlier than the the ones that cost 2.2 BTC that is just unacceptable and borderlines a scam!! Please answer my questions in mails and PM ASAP  Angry Angry Angry
Finally received an answer from Bitmain, graciously avoiding my questions. Just saying that my Ant will be shipped today and tomorrow I can get a tracking no. on their site... So paid 2,65 BTC and it is still hashing on Bitmains account Shocked

Jeez
Order paid and valid 3 days ago, still unshipped and Bitmain not answering mail or PM...  Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I would love to order another one, but dont matter what i do, all i get is "Unknown error:Invalid HTTP Response code 500" when im trying to checkout Sad

EDIT: It worked from my iphone, but not working on my pc with firefox 26.0 and IE 11
EDIT2: i paid in 2 payments (1 btc + 1,2 btc) but the website only shows 1 payment (1BTC) both my payments are fully confirmed by the network
EDIT3: Now my payment is confirmed by the website ... took 4 hours :/
txids:
8a376abf5ba605072277f805d99392ed7008c839573090dad4a231464037ef6e
d70bc7fa09532d0b78c138b12866cefaccc263ae8bf0b61528b2af7d168539e9
Activity: 5
Bitman

You said you have an office in Beijing. Can you share your Beijing address as I live in the city and can pickup 10 units.

Cheers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 269
Just an update to let you know Bitmain team have fixed my order, now is valid Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 44
Hello Bitmain,

The info mail adres on the about / contact us page has a type.

Nevertheless i send an e-mail to the right info and webmaster adres but no reply yet.

Yesterday i ordered an antminer when they were available again.
Placed the order , put 2.65 btc to the mentioned adres. When i checked in later to see if al was ok it was paid, unshipped.
But the price on the website was also 2.2 BTC ! Thats a big price drop.

I would like to get the difference refunded as a loyal antminer customer Wink "
Or as proposed in the mail upgrade the order to two units and pay the difference of 1.75 BTC

Also send a PM.

Hi Bimain, if your willing to do this i'm sorta in the same boat. I'd take a second one for 1.75BTC.
Activity: 281
Hello Bitmain,

The info mail adres on the about / contact us page has a type.

Nevertheless i send an e-mail to the right info and webmaster adres but no reply yet.

Yesterday i ordered an antminer when they were available again.
Placed the order , put 2.65 btc to the mentioned adres. When i checked in later to see if al was ok it was paid, unshipped.
But the price on the website was also 2.2 BTC ! Thats a big price drop.

I would like to get the difference refunded as a loyal antminer customer Wink "
Or as proposed in the mail upgrade the order to two units and pay the difference of 1.75 BTC

Also send a PM.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Thanks for putting a lower price on the product.
The import tax was the lowest I have ever paid.
Compared with BFL products I have paid 12.6 times less import tax.
Activity: 361
Put me down for 1 @ 2.2, when is the deadline to receive before the Chinese New Year?
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
Ordering 10 units at 2.2btc/ea for fast delivery. please confirm and provide payment instruction to [email protected] asap.

Please watch out this website is very buggy - I made payment right away and Bitmain says only needs 1 confirmation

Had 10 by 30mins still website not show I paid now my order has been canceled and yet I paid with over now 15 confirmations!

Trying to get a reply from Bitmain or his email team is near impossible.

Sadly I now fear the worst :/ Anyone else had this problem ?  

Negative - took 15-20 mins to get 1 conf if I recall.. once I had 1 confirmation, site reflected good to go / valid.

I made an order at DATE: 2014-01-15 19:43:21 Paid at 2014-01-15 19:44:02 with now 37 confirmations yet I got Unpaid,Unshipped,Expired - Have sent an email to there support team. Or if Bitman reads this please get in contact with me or fix my order.

Just wondering a user provided a wallet address above but each transaction you make to Bitmain has a personalized wallet ?

Yep - then it looks like it was redirected/sent to the addy that MrT posted

The address I was given still holds the coins I sent - hopefully bitmain can resolve this bug in the payment system, also update me on my order been a good customer in the past so looking forward to same again, Cheers for the help though
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
If everything continues as is with ~20% increase, 2.2 btc is reasonable.

However you guys realize a significant ramp up is coming in the next 2 months right? with both knc and cointerra poised to release 2-3 TH units. Our current difficulty is only 13K TH, this will be a major disruptive event.  

Anyway everyone can make their own decision, i plan to wait and see.

But major respect to bitmain for delivering what is promised, so rare in this space. I dont know what it is about bitcoin that just attracts the worst scammers and thieves.
Well, the Neptune is scheduled for Q2 of 2014 so April to June. I would be really surprised if any of them hit the network in the next two months. I'd actually be really impressed if the first batch ones shipped towards the end of May. Even at that point, they've sold out the first 1200 unit batch and are selling the second to ship a month later, so I think having 2400 Neptunes on the market by the end of June would be slightly optimistic for KnC, but possible. That's only 7.2PH/s, and the link I posted had difficulty of about 23B at that point, which is a hashrate of about 170PH/s.
Cointerra likely will ship very soon, but the batch they're currently selling is listed to ship in May. I'm not sure we'll see more than the additional 48PH/s I estimated would join the network by the end of March.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Please watch out this website is very buggy - I made payment right away and Bitmain says only needs 1 confirmation

Had 10 by 30mins still website not show I paid now my order has been canceled and yet I paid with over now 15 confirmations!

Negative - took 15-20 mins to get 1 conf if I recall.. once I had 1 confirmation, site reflected good to go / valid.

I made an order at DATE: 2014-01-15 19:43:21 Paid at 2014-01-15 19:44:02 with now 37 confirmations yet I got Unpaid,Unshipped,Expired - Have sent an email to there support team. Or if Bitman reads this please get in contact with me or fix my order.

Just wondering a user provided a wallet address above but each transaction you make to Bitmain has a personalized wallet ?

Yep - then it looks like it was redirected/sent to the addy that MrT posted

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
I will purchase at 2.2btc. please let me know how
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
If everything continues as is with ~20% increase, 2.2 btc is reasonable.

However you guys realize a significant ramp up is coming in the next 2 months right? with both knc and cointerra poised to release 2-3 TH units. Our current difficulty is only 13K TH, this will be a major disruptive event.  

Anyway everyone can make their own decision, i plan to wait and see.

But major respect to bitmain for delivering what is promised, so rare in this space. I dont know what it is about bitcoin that just attracts the worst scammers and thieves.

Jump to: