Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 43. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
New price for AntMiner S1: 0.508btc each one, shipping cost included.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Is this the best deal for asics right now?  .5btc for 180ghs?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Mine shipped on the 6th and just made it to Alaska Wink Should be here tomorrow (SE US). Seems pretty fast to me after confirmation. I think I have had Prime orders take longer.
My Corsair CM750 just came in too so I should be good. Having seconds thoughts about my PSU buy though. I was thinking I could run two off that, but I'm not sure anymore. I may just order another CM600 for a second Ant.

2x S1 units will run just fine on a Corsair 750w PSU Wink

Thanks for all the input!

Not overclocked I presume?

Not a standard 750w 80 Plus PSU but an 80 Plus Gold (or better) PSU should just barely work for 2x OC S1's
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Thanks for that info on the 750.
Hmm.. the last price update was around 5AM central. I'm assuming Bitmain updates around same time every day? I can go back and look I guess Wink
Think I'm going to dump some CEX FHM contracts a get a another one for about nothing. That's one way to do it.

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Mine shipped on the 6th and just made it to Alaska Wink Should be here tomorrow (SE US). Seems pretty fast to me after confirmation. I think I have had Prime orders take longer.
My Corsair CM750 just came in too so I should be good. Having seconds thoughts about my PSU buy though. I was thinking I could run two off that, but I'm not sure anymore. I may just order another CM600 for a second Ant.

Not overclocked I presume?
3D Printed!

Activity: 448
Mine are in the country... Just watiing on couriers now....

Think 2 will be able to make enough to buy another one in 2 weeks?

If you had 2 of the Antminer S1's, they will make about 0.3 BTC in 15 days, if difficulty stayed the same (which it won't). In 15 days, bitmain may lower the price to 0.3 btc, so yes, conditionally.
Activity: 161
digging in the bits... now ant powered!
Mine are in the country... Just watiing on couriers now....

Think 2 will be able to make enough to buy another one in 2 weeks?
Activity: 125
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How fast is shipping from Bitmaintech compared to Ninjatech for Antminer S1 orders?
Just weighing my options as Bitmaintech seems to have the lowest prices sooner.

Thanks!

US East: order Monday, receive Friday usually. Once on a Saturday (shipping delay, UPS upgraded to Saturday delivery) and once on a Thursday.
3D Printed!
How fast is shipping from Bitmaintech compared to Ninjatech for Antminer S1 orders?

Thanks!

When I order on monday I receive my miner on friday, worked every time for me.(I'm in Europe, Belgium might be different for other continents/country's/custom's agencies)

Awesome, thanks for the info mate!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Thanks!

When I order on monday I receive my miner on friday, worked every time for me.(I'm in Europe, Belgium might be different for other continents/country's/custom's agencies)
3D Printed!

Thanks!
Activity: 22
For those looking for coupons, I have 11 S2 $400 and 5 .05 S1 coupons I'm not planning on using. Send me a PM if you're interested. I recognize I'm still a noobie here, so happy to escrow if needed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Tempted to try it. My miners are reaching here tomorrow.

the site opened a bit slowly for me.  but it let me sign on and it shows that my last s-1 is on the way.

No more coupons.  Also summer is coming so 7 s-1s will be the max i can do.

i read your past post last week about S1 Blade overclock and underclock, unfortunately i missed the link
can u share me again

Thx
 yes here are two links
pull up my thread while you watch the youtube video

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-attempt-to-create-a-more-complete-freq-value-chart-for-the-ant-miner-chip-589429

and a youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72FU4Z_n0B4
Activity: 22
3 more antminer S1 units came in today - 4.5TH Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/iPQxGKH.jpg

however, 1 unit arrived with a lot of thermal paste leakage, and another took damage to the capacitor (see pic below).   

Nice setup, can you advice whats you using on side of S1? is it wooden board or plexi glass ?

a few units i cut out some thin cardboard (the type for frozen pizza boxes) in the right shape to  fit well on the gap of the antminer and try to improve the airflow going through the entire length. It works, but I really want to make myself some exact measurements and make more of them properly using thicker cardboard or even some very thin plywood/plastic that will be less flimsy.

the satck of 3 units just has a big box lid pressed against it, held in place by the power supplies. it does a nice job at getting the temperatures down slightly. I plan to add to these stacks a little bit soon once i figure out some more power supplies that use PCIe cables (since when stacked the screw terminals are inaccessible)

Thanks for posting this. My business partner and I have been dealing with some heat issues on our setup (26 S1's in a dual-zone shed), and with the Texas heat coming we're looking for additional ways to cut down on the heat these things pull down. Hadn't thought about adding barriers around the stacks.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
the site opened a bit slowly for me.  but it let me sign on and it shows that my last s-1 is on the way.

i read your past post last week about S1 Blade overclock and underclock, unfortunately i missed the link
can u share me again

Thx
 yes here are two links

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-attempt-to-create-a-more-complete-freq-value-chart-for-the-ant-miner-chip-589429

and a youtube video

Awesome stuff...
just one comment...It probably depends on a miner, but for 375 mhz setting for my miners, timeout of '38' worked much better then '37', all other things being equal.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

can u share me again

Thx
 yes here are two links

and a youtube video

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setup-troubleshoot-bitmain-antminer-s1-180ghs-miner-344970

the site opened a bit slowly for me.  but it let me sign on and it shows that my last s-1 is on the way.

No more coupons.  Also summer is coming so 7 s-1s will be the max i can do.

can u share me again

Thx
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
the site opened a bit slowly for me.  but it let me sign on and it shows that my last s-1 is on the way.

No more coupons.  Also summer is coming so 7 s-1s will be the max i can do.

can u share me again

Thx
Pages:
Jump to: