Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 80. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi,

just to get sure they received your money - send them an email - last time my payment wasnt recognized i did so and 12 minutes later the payment was confirmed Wink
Just sent the transaction link from the blockchain to [email protected] .. worked well for me.

Cheers !
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 29
Yea, don't worry about bitmaintech, they are legit and won't take your money. I have 12 Antminers humming along right now that I ordered all directly from the site, and I couldn't be happier with them. It sucks that the site is down right now, I want to order 3 more.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Ditto. I payed in full but didn't recieve a confirmation email. BTC is gone from the address I sent to.

Whenever I have ordered from them I got one confirmation email (with payment instructions), but no further email confirmation after sending payment. You can check on the web site to make sure your order is marked as paid, but the web site seems to be down right now.

Activity: 27

Just checked --- bitmaintech.com is down; I'm happy with the antminers I've purchased---will order some more when the site is back...   
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Better to just buy from pbmining. Less trouble

Isn't that a 5 year contract?

Who wants to be locked into a 5 year contract without a way out?

Do the maths. Too good to be true.
ZiG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Anyone else NOT been able to access bitmain's website?  I check it every couple of days to see if anything is in stock again, but getting nothing today. Huh

Yep, down. They were up and selling early today. If you go to 112bit they have listed over 2800 in stock for $404 USD, I would pay with BTC but I use Coinbase not Bitpay.  Undecided Dang, I need one more.

I ordered earlier today, hope it doesn't get messed up...

Ditto. I payed in full but didn't recieve a confirmation email. BTC is gone from the address I sent to.
They do not send confirmation e mails, only when order are shipped, I paid them Monday hopefully website will be up again tonight.

At least for me, BitMain order(s) is working like a champ...and I got order confirmation e-mail...:

BITMAIN Order Detail

Order ID: 00120140408141314348nD0YL2wg0688
    Date: 2014-04-08 14:13:15
    Total: 0.838 BTC
    Payment method: Bitcoin Payment

You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled
Please send your bitcoin payment as follows:
Amount (BTC):
0.838 ... Wink

After the 1-st Blockchain confirmation...in about 10-15 min...my order status changed to "Valid-Unshipped-Paid"
It was this morning at 10:15 EST...

Now their website is DOWN...i don't know why...

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Isn't that a 5 year contract?

Who wants to be locked into a 5 year contract without a way out?

Awesome, now I feel worse.

Do the maths, possible?
Activity: 314
Anyone else NOT been able to access bitmain's website?  I check it every couple of days to see if anything is in stock again, but getting nothing today. Huh

Yep, down. They were up and selling early today. If you go to 112bit they have listed over 2800 in stock for $404 USD, I would pay with BTC but I use Coinbase not Bitpay.  Undecided Dang, I need one more.

They do not send confirmation e mails, only when order are shipped, I paid them Monday hopefully website will be up again tonight.

Thank you sir.
Activity: 322

Awesome, now I feel worse.
Activity: 14

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 314

Activity: 322

Activity: 138

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Confirmed down....hope it's nothing "serious" after thousands of orders.

Maybe it's the OpenSSL issue:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/07/massive-security-bug-in-openssl-could-effect-a-huge-chunk-of-the-internet/

Confirmed down....hope it's nothing "serious" after thousands of orders.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
Pages:
Jump to: