Pages:
Author

Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s - page 82. (Read 346284 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Hi, to turn off the Antminer S1 which is the correct procedure?
Disconnect the switch on power supply? Or is there a comad to run in console like SUDO POWEROFF or SHUTDOWN.

W_M

You can cool down the machine by stopping the hashing first eg. Disconnect pool or stop network.. Then after a few minutes power down machine.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, to turn off the Antminer S1 which is the correct procedure?
Disconnect the switch on power supply? Or is there a comad to run in console like SUDO POWEROFF or SHUTDOWN.

W_M
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Looking at their sales just over 300miners sold now in last 12hours after sales opened again, US is only waking up. Least that many agree with you. As so do I.
how can you know that ?? 300 miners ?
 Huh

Bitmain webshop-BTC wallet balance went up for +300BTC today also all incoming transactions can be split with 0.893 -coupon or no coupons.
Not impossible to count, I think i saw one purhace over 25 miners.

When I posted here the balance was 19600 I remeber it being bit under. Sales were open again today.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6109830

Currently over 20k.
https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ

Bitmain is only solid supplier of 2014.

I also noticed big drop in network hashrate rate today. Possible they are taking some from live testing to pack up for orders.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I still have 2 coupons 0.055 BTC valid until 11 April.
I can give them for anyone in this forum free or it is up to you for giving me 0.0x BTC back.
You, guys, from Vietnam can pm me to make that easily work.
You dare to take them, you get them  Grin Grin Grin
100% honest!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
over 20k and they cant manage to fucking refund me my 1.886BTC ... FUCKING ASSHOLES!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Looking at their sales just over 300miners sold now in last 12hours after sales opened again, US is only waking up. Least that many agree with you. As so do I.
 Huh

Bitmain webshop-BTC wallet balance went up for +300BTC today also all incoming transactions can be split with 0.893 -coupon or no coupons.
Not impossible to count, I think i saw one purhace over 25 miners.

When I posted here the balance was 19600 I remeber it being bit under. Sales were open again today.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6109830

Currently over 20k.
https://blockchain.info/address/1QB8Ds5KbGYBLQa5RyDQ2sVUeSKWf7qgkZ

Bitmain is only solid supplier of 2014.
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
I have these coupons:

AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.085 BTC x 5
AntMiner S1 Coupon 0.055 BTC x 15

What I offer is 50/50 share of the amount.
For example if you were to buy 5x Antminers then you will transfer to me 4.2525 BTC and I will order them for you. Thus the price per miner is 0.8505BTC

Any questions please ask.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone able to give me an indication of how long one of these would take to ship to Perth, Western Australia?

Thanks.

I ordered mine on Saturday left China Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday to Sydney using UPS just the UPS guy delivered it to next door instead of my unit.

Just ordered a 2nd unit today

Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager

Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Anyone able to give me an indication of how long one of these would take to ship to Perth, Western Australia?

Thanks.
Orders from Bitmain to Sydney:  one took 7 days (probably due to having a weekend in the middle, and the shipping by DHL which then used Australia Post, that managed to shuffle it between a few distribution centres until they delivered).  The second one took just 3 days (shipping by UPS who deliver it all the way, no weekend/aussie post to delay).  Looks like UPS was the better choice in my case.

Cheers
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Aren't they bound to your account?

Yes they are you have order from my account I will just change the shipping address.
Activity: 26

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Aren't they bound to your account?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I have two coupons for sale each 0.055BTC  , I want to take 0.02BTC per one if nobody takes them till 10.04.2014 I will give them for free, my offer is till 12.04.2014 .
I just dont get. Who pays 0.893 BTC for an Antminer S1?
Will you ever make it back?

You don't think of it as  paying  0.893 you pay $400US which you convert to BTC just for the purchase  and the chances of making back $400 are pretty good, especially when you factor in the resale value.

Resale value is over 400$ still. While Bitmain sales were halted for few days, everywhere you saw posts "where can I buy one" and current resale price was going over 500$

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

You don't think of it as  paying  0.893 you pay $400US which you convert to BTC just for the purchase  and the chances of making back $400 are pretty good, especially when you factor in the resale value.

this is why they selling so good. ^^+1
Activity: 252

Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1018
 Grin mine was upgraded to the new 2014/2/7 firmware at the factory.

W_M
Pages:
Jump to: