Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 161. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
When I apply this firmware upgrade, do I just upload the .TAR file to the S2 or do I have to unzip the TAR file first?
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May I be the first to congratulate edgar on the arrival of his S2(s)!

(Too soon?) Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am an avid stock and option trader and to be honest BTC appears to be completing an ABCDE pattern of a bull flag granted a very large one.

So I am optimistic we break higher here soon....but I can only say the odds are greater than 50% based on experience ....its actually just over 60% but obviously that does not guarantee anything.

Any new firmware out for the S2 to fix the stats issues?

Thanks
Activity: 379
Shenzhen, China    04/13/2014    12:55 A.M.    Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China    04/12/2014    11:35 P.M.    Origin Scan
China    04/10/2014    3:41 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS

While I can appreciate the amount of shipping Bitmain does, pulling the old print the label 2 days in advance so you appear to "make" a timeline is a bit cheesy nutz IMO. My order said shipping out BEFORE April 10th, the late departure insured the weekend would come into play so 4 day delay or 0.32BTC lost @ $450 = $144 lost revenue or 4% of ROI. Lucky for Bitmain they are the only ones delivering from stock. Hope to see a coupon for the next round of S2's...

Activity: 89
Shipped. UPS showing Tuesday delivery.

I guess we can expect a diff increase estimated come tue and wed

Sorry gang but the downtrend in BTC is not over for now.....we need to get above $450 and hold to start a new uptrend IMO.

So watch for fire sales if you are believer...me I am selling my ants on ebay while they still have value

Not saying it wont be worth something someday but for now....it cottage craft for fun....even at free elec its cheaper to buy the BTC now and forget the trouble shooting

Bitmain.....the S2 is okay....I am sure they will dial it in ....yes the drivers has some weakness and the build was not what everyone expected but its not that bad.....just too expensive for the value...is all.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Shipped. UPS showing Tuesday delivery.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I just received the tracking number for my batch 2 S2 miner, but as everybody just the label has been created. Now what, the whole weekend without shipping the miners ?

My batch 2 has left Shenzhen.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Final my tracking number works fine
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
I just received the tracking number for my batch 2 S2 miner, but as everybody just the label has been created. Now what, the whole weekend without shipping the miners ?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Still no shipping only ups label

commie guard are mining with it in the customs rooms  Cheesy

meanwhile: weird bitmain defenders are all over the thread..to what end i cant quite work out.

trying to make out increasing concerns are irrelevant, with the old 'if you blah bluh bleh bloo, buy from BFL' chestnut no less.

Aint heard that one in a 'yaaaaaaaawn' while.

'Scuse Moi'

c'mon edgar, your day wouldn't be complete without a good ole moan about something  Tongue

Shoulda got a dragonminer.

Left China    09/04/2014    23:46   
Delivered        11/04/2014    15:00
Activity: 434

commie guard are mining with it in the customs rooms  Cheesy

meanwhile: weird bitmain defenders are all over the thread..

trying to make out increasing concerns are irrelevant, to what end i cant quite work out.

it was, however; a light hearted joke. (sort-of)
Activity: 434

commie guard are mining with it in the customs rooms  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2408
Activity: 98
Guys... it is 2 days late... Whoopie Doo... First batch had issues with the boards, I am sure they were working on fixing the issues we all had with Batch 1 (just look at the early horror stories)

Alternatively you can always order your next miner from KnC, BFL, Bitmine, Black Arrow, Spoondoolies and wait few months to get your product...

Now sit back, go back few pages and re-read some of the post people have posted as you will have the issues we all had instead of asking the same questions all over again without doing any reading.

I hope you will all receive your Batch 2 as soon as possible...

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
at least some people are seeing a "label created" i still haven't heard anything about my S2 and no response on email/s :/
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!

3 days is 3 days and at an expected ~0.8btc a day per miner... that adds up... and hopefully it arrives before the next difficulty change Shocked ... I'm still seeing a "Label created" status...

You forget a decimal place there.  1THs is ~0.08 BTC per day.
Activity: 252
wow, long thread, wont lie skipped to the end- so where is the best price on a 1th/s miner kinda interested
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
I have a UPS  tracking number for my batch 2 S2.
Same here.  Although...it has not been received by UPS yet.  So it has not left the building at this point.

Exact same situation here - which is a little dissapointing since IMO this is no longer shipping 'BEFORE april 10' - It will probably be the 12th when Bitmain hands over the package to UPS, which is 2 (if not 3) days behind the promise.

Bitmain has been excellent in every previous order - hopefully there will be a coupon or other remediation for the delay (even if only a slight delay, its a loss of ~$35/day)

Haha you got jokes, I RMA an S1 and it was sitting there for over 3 weeks before they finally decided to send back a replacement after difficulty went up twice, not to mention the return shipping i had to pay….no compensation or discount applied in sight.

If its just 3 days though be grateful since there are other customers that bought from other companies that are still delayed. Nonetheless that does not justify not meeting deadlines promised to customers
3 days is 3 days and at an expected ~0.08btc a day per miner... that adds up... and hopefully it arrives before the next difficulty change Shocked ... I'm still seeing a "Label created" status...

Edit: forgot a decimal place Cry
Activity: 635
Can Someone please help me fix my Miner.
When I turn it on the Fans are stuck at full speed, the LCD screen is on but blank, the Red light is solid on on the LCD screen, the BB board as 4 green adn 1 red light, everyhting appears to be plugged in and secure but I can not connect, please help

Thank you

Flash the sd with the image what 1111 loaded up and you'll be fine.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16075357/bitmain.img.zip
Activity: 635
Jump to: