Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S2 Discussion and Support Thread - page 35. (Read 355730 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Has anyone had any experience with Bitmain RMA process? I sent 2 blades back over 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything. Ive dropped a few emails and no response.

I sent them an S2 blade back from the US, via their UPS account.  Total travel time was about a week, and I had an email thread that they worked with me in a few times.  Your situation doesn't reflect my experience.

Where did you ship from, and has the part made it back to them?

I sent it back from New Zealand to their China office. I used their account and ive emailed a contact person there, it took them about 10 days to apologize for the delay but doesnt bother answering my rma query, and that was 3 days ago.

Speak of the devil.... just got a reply with tracking number for returning parts but over 3 weeks is still a bit long.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438011

EVGA 1300 for $150 after rebate. Might pickup one for my recently received S2.

Is anyone's S2 hashrate stable? Mine is kinda jumping around 900-1000gh. Averages upper 900's. I think it's because of the PSU.

One card has a faulty temp sensor and stuck at 127. I think I saw a post about that but can't find it. Is there a solution? Should I try reseating it over and over til it might work? That same blade is one that came up as not working a few times. I might remove that blade anyway to see if it's more stable because of the PSU.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Have anybody tried regular Beaglebone black, rev B or C together with bitmain microSD card to control S2?
Did it work?

I tried an SD card with the bitmaintech firmware flashed on it and it booted successfully.  i could access the web config for the miner and watch as it hashed at 0 ghs due to no asic's installed.

i have NOT tried replacing the BBB from bitmaintech with this one, though, so i can't really confirm that it works.

If anyone does, i too would love to hear about it.  Like to know if my spare parts are usable as spares or not.

I can confirm that it works - I did it temporary  Cool

fantastic! I am not familiar with the beaglebone black hardware format, but on pictures it looks much smaller than the one in S2.
I see USB, microUSB, 5V and Ethernet ports on pictures plus two multipin ports (for ribbon connectors?).

Did you power it through USB/micro USB and then connected to miner by the ribbon connector?

Thanks. I want to see if I can build S2 or S2-lite from parts.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Thread's title is showing shipping on june 26th. This was also the date on the site. Now site shows 27 june. Is there a quota they are trying to fill ??

specifications subject to change due to volatility of bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 51
Thread's title is showing shipping on june 26th. This was also the date on the site. Now site shows 27 june. Is there a quota they are trying to fill ??
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Have anybody tried regular Beaglebone black, rev B or C together with bitmain microSD card to control S2?
Did it work?

I tried an SD card with the bitmaintech firmware flashed on it and it booted successfully.  i could access the web config for the miner and watch as it hashed at 0 ghs due to no asic's installed.

i have NOT tried replacing the BBB from bitmaintech with this one, though, so i can't really confirm that it works.

If anyone does, i too would love to hear about it.  Like to know if my spare parts are usable as spares or not.

I can confirm that it works - I did it temporary  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey Im looking for a $400 coupon, willing to pay 0.1btc for it, my bitmain username in Leetpro or inbox me, must expire 27th or later

can send one for the 27th
Is your username: Leetpro

Yes it is!

Coupon successfully sent.
Send the .1 donation you offered...

For a newbie with 9 posts - maybe you should have asked him to send the coins first...

Hey I did send the BTC 1st , everybody needs to start somewhere right ?

Hey,..I guess you missed the post here that we sent the coupon first.
So you must have read your PM first and sent donation...

We did get the payment BUT thought you knew we sent it first.

No worries.
Welcome to BitcoinTalk!
:-)
Activity: 18
Hey Im looking for a $400 coupon, willing to pay 0.1btc for it, my bitmain username in Leetpro or inbox me, must expire 27th or later

Yes it is!

For a newbie with 9 posts - maybe you should have asked him to send the coins first...

Hey I did send the BTC 1st , everybody needs to start somewhere right ?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Yes it is!

Very Rarely I take a chance.
They sent the donation.
:-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Yes it is!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Yes it is!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Yes it is!

On it's way.
Will pm you address

Yes it is!
Has anyone had any experience with Bitmain RMA process? I sent 2 blades back over 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything. Ive dropped a few emails and no response.

I sent them an S2 blade back from the US, via their UPS account.  Total travel time was about a week, and I had an email thread that they worked with me in a few times.  Your situation doesn't reflect my experience.

I sent it back from New Zealand to their China office. I used their account and ive emailed a contact person there, it took them about 10 days to apologize for the delay but doesnt bother answering my rma query, and that was 3 days ago.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Activity: 1
Anyone with an expiring coupon willing to donate it?   bitmain  acct:  Solidrk881    more than happy to tip for the favor
Activity: 44
1 more Antminer S2 coupon needed here! Will tip BTC! ID: Maidus

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: