Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 91. (Read 451039 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I can tell you that bitmain instead recognize that if there is a fault in their products you change them as collateral, the problem lies in the distance, I am in Italy and last week I sent my pcb for replacement, now I and realized I was stuck in customs, because by mistake my wife has put a value of 100 euro, then surely they contacted the recipient had to pay and he refused, and then was blocked, now I have to wait for Monday to get in touch with and tnt solve the problem, some bitmain could already send me the new pcb, who still has not sent me

I am sure that you received the letter with same instructions :

Bitmain, Apr 7,

Hi

Please return the following item to the below address in Serbia.  Please mark each
value as $5 each as Dead Electronic Parts.

Please let us know the tracking number after you ship them.  You can use the
cheapest shipping method as long as there is a tracking number.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
the Italian Government and thief, we have the VAT to 22% and they want to bring to 23%, it means that we Italians are dead, because I have to pay a lot of money miner? I like the rest who have the same problem, I hate the Italian state and shit, and I do not share anything with him, so if I find a way to save bene.se for you no good I think so. Sad

Sadly there is not a good solution.   It is a governmental issue, any legal company will send it through properly which means a vat.

Best solution I can think of for you and others like you is find a hosting center without a vat.  This is really only way.  Bitmain cannot change your laws.  It sucks for miners, but at least there are hosting center options.
Activity: 798
the Italian Government and thief, we have the VAT to 22% and they want to bring to 23%, it means that we Italians are dead, because I have to pay a lot of money miner? I like the rest who have the same problem, I hate the Italian state and shit, and I do not share anything with him, so if I find a way to save bene.se for you no good I think so. Sad
legendary
bitmain must find two solutions for us Europeans, to have material security in Europe, and we can make available to us Europeans to buy products without bitmain we pay so much money for shipping, but especially the customs, that I have to buy in Italy 1x S5 pay,: miner 340 usd + shipping 50 usd, usd 115 + Italian customs.
Total $ 505 for 1x S5. is too much money.

I would be willing to act as a branch in Italy to ship in European union, so people pay only the price of the miner, and the shipment without paying customs tax, and total costs 1x s5 to user $ 390 instead of $ 505 .

It seems like if they send them to the Europeans they will have to pay vat I would guess whether it be to a person or business.  Is that not correct?

I personally love having miners at home so I can understand you urge to have them.  But I think you might be better off looking for a hosting center with out a vat.   As no legitimate business will do anything to try to get around vat.  It sucks for those with vat but it's your country making that laws not bitmain.
bitmain must find two solutions for us Europeans, to have material security in Europe, and we can make available to us Europeans to buy products without bitmain we pay so much money for shipping, but especially the customs, that I have to buy in Italy 1x S5 pay,: miner 340 usd + shipping 50 usd, usd 115 + Italian customs.
Total $ 505 for 1x S5. is too much money.

I would be willing to act as a branch in Italy to ship in European union, so people pay only the price of the miner, and the shipment without paying customs tax, and total costs 1x s5 to user $ 390 instead of $ 505 .
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
too, I have a problem with 2 s5.I sent for diagnosis in the Ukrainian Service Center.I report the results.
legendary
I can tell you that bitmain instead recognize that if there is a fault in their products you change them as collateral, the problem lies in the distance, I am in Italy and last week I sent my pcb for replacement, now I and realized I was stuck in customs, because by mistake my wife has put a value of 100 euro, then surely they contacted the recipient had to pay and he refused, and then was blocked, now I have to wait for Monday to get in touch with and tnt solve the problem, some bitmain could already send me the new pcb, who still has not sent me

Sounds unfortunate but if they are getting broken gear back to them I would guess most are marked as no value.  If it does not work value would be hard to really come up with a number.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
hello I too have the same problem and is the https://bitmaintech.com/ home scam to me then because I bought a new antminer S5 I wanted to give a refund and demand the shipment of parts (that I must disassemble) and then void the warranty.
how often they give away cards defective?
the boards should not be covered otherwise go to do damage to other users
thieves are well organized mafia
I do not recommend purchasing the bins are bitman
when they get home
the antminer s5 are defective and bitmantech is a den of crooks who sell broken material
Avoid the Chinese are unreliable and do not reimburse anything, you risk losing all your money like me

heading away from the Chinese and their poor quality stuff available for any clarification

2 s3s and 1 s5 everything is working fine..

only problem i have is the s5 lost a resistor.. i cant find where it come from.. but it doesnt seem to affect its performance.
legendary
hello I too have the same problem and is the https://bitmaintech.com/ home scam to me then because I bought a new antminer S5 I wanted to give a refund and demand the shipment of parts (that I must disassemble) and then void the warranty.
....skipping racist stuff...

If it is Bitmains official support team telling you to do something, you will not lose warranty over it.   You had their permission.   (I believe this is right please correct me if I'm wrong).

I have had quite a few antminers never a dud yet.  The C1's I had some water problems but that was syscooling not really bitmain.

But check to make sure but you should still have warranty in tact since listening to official support.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
the boards should not be covered otherwise go to do damage to other users
thieves are well organized mafia
I do not recommend purchasing the bins are bitman
when they get home
the antminer s5 are defective and bitmantech is a den of crooks who sell broken material
Avoid the Chinese are unreliable and do not reimburse anything, you risk losing all your money like me

heading away from the Chinese and their poor quality stuff available for any clarification
legendary
Thank you for watching out for us!!   Cheesy

What country are you located?  Owe you a beer when we meet!

I guessed right Smiley.   I will send my consulting bill in the mail.  

Joking ofcourse.   Have a great day.

I am located in the US.  I got lucky and met a few of your guys at a Chicago BTC conference.   I wanted to go to the New York conference but could not make the scheduling work.

But next BTC conference I see you guys at I will happily go out and get a beer with you guys!
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
Thank you for watching out for us!!   Cheesy

What country are you located?  Owe you a beer when we meet!

legendary

legendary
For diagnosing what's wrong with your S5, please use this guide.
Huh  Roll Eyes Huh Ummm. What guide??   Grin Angry Cry

I'm assuming this is it - https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204875015-How-to-diagnose-S5-hashing-PCB

Unless they were referring the the blade one - https://bitmain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203559969-My-S5-hashes-at-about-600GH-S

We will see I'm right.  I'm sure they come back and put right one once they notice it's not there in post.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Huh  Roll Eyes Huh Ummm. What guide??   Grin Angry Cry
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510

Then, please let us know your Bitmaintech.com Order ID and short description of whats wrong with it.  [email protected] 

Thanks!
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
I have a dead blade on my Antminer S5, which has been running for 2 months then this suddenly happened.  It shows all -'s in the miner status, one blade is cold and there is no red led lit on the blade.  I checked all the connections but it is still doing the same.  Any ideas?

The blade is dead. I had the same issues and just called it a loss and moved on.
Activity: 142
Merit: 60
I switched the power cables around from one board to the other and the same board is still dead no matter how the cords are arranged.
Pages:
Jump to: