Pages:
Author

Topic: ANTMINER S5: 1155GH(+OverClock Potential), In Stock $0.319/GH & 0.51W/GH - page 95. (Read 451039 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
For the past couple of days now, Slush shows a drop in hash rate.  I get my email notifications letting me know it dropped.  Interesting.  I'll have to start my investigation.

What the verdict on this latest firmware?

I have been happy with original firmware.  I'm running a batch 1 with original firmware.  Unless I have major trouble I doubt I update it.

When something works I don't mess with it Smiley.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
For the past couple of days now, Slush shows a drop in hash rate.  I get my email notifications letting me know it dropped.  Interesting.  I'll have to start my investigation.

What the verdict on this latest firmware?
legendary
Lately this S5 has been dropping in hash rate.  Has anyone else been having this issue?  It's getting annoying now.  Especially when it decides to go south when the pool finds a block.

No issues that I have noticed.  Same normal hashrate.  Only thing is every once in a while 1 blade quits and i need to restart.  I'm guessing twice a week.
Merit: 508
Lately this S5 has been dropping in hash rate.  Has anyone else been having this issue?  It's getting annoying now.  Especially when it decides to go south when the pool finds a block.
legendary
but my fear and I did not replace the blades, also because I bought with pleasure from them, and I trust, however, can not tell me that the problem and because they found the frequency to 375m, when the defoult and 350M, I do not think that this is the fault 25M more? by I noticed that when I move the connectors 6 pin pci the blade back to work, but after a while back as before and I have to go back to touch the connector, and a lack of solder connectors

Could be a bad ribbon cabble. Or that you are using SHITHASH as your pool.

I would try it with antminer pool and see how it works.   Nicehash works great with some and others not so much. 

So defiantly try that before going any deeper into the inspection.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
but my fear and I did not replace the blades, also because I bought with pleasure from them, and I trust, however, can not tell me that the problem and because they found the frequency to 375m, when the defoult and 350M, I do not think that this is the fault 25M more? by I noticed that when I move the connectors 6 pin pci the blade back to work, but after a while back as before and I have to go back to touch the connector, and a lack of solder connectors

Could be a bad ribbon cabble. Or that you are using SHITHASH as your pool.

Merit: 1006
nothing to do and the problem came back, expect are felt Embarrassed

It's possible that you have an intermittent problem. When the problem shows up, can you make it go back to full hashrate by restarting cgminer? (That's what the Save & Apply button does on the pool configuration page.) If so, and if Bitmain doesn't RMA this device, you may be able to get it to work pretty well by setting up a cron job to run "/etc/init.d/cgminer restart" every few hours. The default Bitmain firmware doesn't include cron, but smit1257's does. Of course, using smit1257's firmware voids your warrantee unless you do it with explicit permission from Bitmain, so you shouldn't do it without asking permission.

Can you show us your hashrate graphs on the pool side?
Activity: 798
nothing to do and the problem came back, expect are felt Embarrassed
hi we are happy that you're here, you've seen in the photo and shared? this happens as I move the connectors 6 pin pci, through no fault of overclocking as I have written,
donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
@marvykkio,

Your case is reviewed by Bitmain USA now.  Please wait for a few days. Bitmain_D will look into your Hashing PCB problem further.  Please check your e-mail for further instruction!

I apologize for the caps lock Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I DID TO ENTER A GUY WITH BITMAIN TEAMVIEWER IN MY PC, AND HAS DONE ALL THE TESTS ALSO BRING TO DEFOUTL, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO AFTER TOLD ME THAT CAN NOT TELL ME NOTHING FOR ADSSO AND RECEIVE NEWS TO EMAIL, I ALREADY KNOW THAT I DO NOT WILL CHANGE THE MINER. GENTLEMEN DO NOT KNOW MORE SAY, WE HOPE THAT I CHANGE THE SECOND PART WHY ME WAS DEFECTIVE FACTORY, EVEN 10 DAYS ALREADY HAS MERGED A KNIFE, MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF S5, CONSUMPTION, NOISE, AND DEFECTS. Angry Angry Angry

Cries will not help here.
I'm happy with my 40 TH/s  Antminer S5.  The best miner at the moment.
I DID TO ENTER A GUY WITH BITMAIN TEAMVIEWER IN MY PC, AND HAS DONE ALL THE TESTS ALSO BRING TO DEFOUTL, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO AFTER TOLD ME THAT CAN NOT TELL ME NOTHING FOR ADSSO AND RECEIVE NEWS TO EMAIL, I ALREADY KNOW THAT I DO NOT WILL CHANGE THE MINER. GENTLEMEN DO NOT KNOW MORE SAY, WE HOPE THAT I CHANGE THE SECOND PART WHY ME WAS DEFECTIVE FACTORY, EVEN 10 DAYS ALREADY HAS MERGED A KNIFE, MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF S5, CONSUMPTION, NOISE, AND DEFECTS. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why did u even try to oc it if it was broken....
the problem is not the 25M more overclocking, and because it was defective factory, if you do not want to change it, do not buy more from bitmain, why and asurdo not change the product purchased from 1 week ago
and I only used psu good, 1 x 1 psu miner, RM1000 CORSAIR GOLD
now the picture is already been sent to the guarantee, I can not do anything anyway, and both seem to me bullshit
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I was told that for s5 overclocking voids the warranty, my miner was ..........

sorry if the question will void your warranty because putting this function?

Yes. However, you can erase your pictures and change posts.
I was told that for s5 overclocking voids the warranty, my miner was 375m.

sorry if the question will void your warranty because putting this function? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
well I think that there is nothing else to do, just send in the warranty miner, the problem and resubmitted

Pages:
Jump to: