Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 126. (Read 527798 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am wondering, are there still AntMiner S7 coupon circulating or being handed out by Bitmains for the previous batch misshaps? Or are they all expired by now, as the base price of the S7 itself has been dropping?

I got a coupon when I had paid my batch 9 miner and price was adjusted down and they had not shipped it yet.
Coupon was valid until 31.12.2015.
I used the coupon but I'm not very happy with that order, I waited many days for BM to adjust the exchange rate of USD which was many days behind actual. I didn't want to get miner after New Year and pulled the trigger few hours later rate of USD was changed.
Mining is more gambling than business. 
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
For those people needing a way to add an additional PCIe power cable, this might do the trick and is probably better than the PCIe splitter most are familiar with if you have an available CPU power port on the PS.  EPS to PCIe power adapter.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005H3KH9E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

it is 18 gauge so it should work.  I think you may want to check the pcie with a meter for polarity  and if it is good.  use it on the controller as that uses the least power.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
For those people needing a way to add an additional PCIe power cable, this might do the trick and is probably better than the PCIe splitter most are familiar with if you have an available CPU power port/cable on the PS.  EPS to PCIe power adapter.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005H3KH9E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I am wondering, are there still AntMiner S7 coupon circulating or being handed out by Bitmains for the previous batch misshaps? Or are they all expired by now, as the base price of the S7 itself has been dropping?

They still have not HONORED any promises they made to the people who bought Batch 1 units and are IGNORING tickets about that for months now.

Just so everyone still knows.

They owe me about .5 btc for my batch one and batch two gear.

All I have asked for was a few coupons for future purchases.

No coupons not one.  I have purchased  6 since the first 3.  A few coupons for 100 each would have me squared away. But they have not done this as of yet.

Basically as George would say "They got Hand" .

As long as they have hand they will not be very good at reimbursing people.  Even though they announced they would do so .

I purchased 6 s-7's since the Batch 1 and 2.  I am not the only waiting for something from those batches.
As I type I wonder if I will buy a batch 9 on Monday the 28th. I may and without the coupons that they really should have sent me.

Lets face it will the world boycott them? Until they pay for batch 1 and 2  the answer is no.

It is simply a lack of honor on their part.

As I await my 4 from them this monday some would say I should not speak until I get my 4.  Does not matter as I said I will most likely order more once these arrive.

yeah I got hozed on a few Batch1s and a few Batch 6(I think. forgot now). No answers to tickets, they promised me and everyone the reimbursement, coupons, etc.. Nothing. Not even a reply to the tickets about that to me and a few people I know.

Even if they know they have the best product(well.. I wouldn't say best. QL is in the SHTTER at bitmain)if they had ANY business scruples they'd not treat their customers that pretty much are dumb enough to pre-pay for their products and a lot of you people don't even complain when they send you used parts (but that's another story).

I too would have been happy with a few tickets, as I'm out about 0.8BTC total or a so.

Shame really.

I have a friend that actually overpaid and has money in his account at BITMAIN, he can log in and see it, but they have been ignoring his tickets to get the BTC sent back to him for 2 months now. What sort of BS is that??
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

They still have not HONORED any promises they made to the people who bought Batch 1 units and are IGNORING tickets about that for months now.

They owe me about .5 btc for my batch one and batch two gear.

All I have asked for was a few coupons for future purchases.

No coupons not one.  I have purchased  6 since the first 3.  A few coupons for 100 each would have me squared away. But they have not done this as of yet.

Basically as George would say "They got Hand" .

As long as they have hand they will not be very good at reimbursing people.  Even though they announced they would do so .

I purchased 6 s-7's since the Batch 1 and 2.  I am not the only waiting for something from those batches.
As I type I wonder if I will buy a batch 9 on Monday the 28th. I may and without the coupons that they really should have sent me.

Lets face it will the world boycott them? Until they pay for batch 1 and 2  the answer is no.

It is simply a lack of honor on their part.

As I await my 4 from them this monday some would say I should not speak until I get my 4.  Does not matter as I said I will most likely order more once these arrive.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
this means to steal, do not treat their customers well who buy more products from bitmain.

Unfortunately we all know that money is shit, is people uccede for money and commits horrible things, money is the meanest thing is disgusting that may exist

The price is fixed in bitcoins, and your wire transfer cost based based on the immediate exchange rate.

what did you expect to happen if the bitcoin price rose? them demand more money?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
this means to steal, do not treat their customers well who buy more products from bitmain.

Unfortunately we all know that money is shit, is people uccede for money and commits horrible things, money is the meanest thing is disgusting that may exist

You can't cancel the transaction just because the price of BTC/USD went down. That's how trading works.

You can't cancel a trade after you made it and lost money.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
the money already arrived in their bank, but my request has expired since yesterday,
then you can cancel the order with that price, and reimburse me with 6 coupons, or send him the difference, and they send me another S7

They won't do anything.

Sale is final when you put the order.

That's life and how business goes, deal with it....

Many of us lost much more this way....

(And i think this is not Bitmain's failure. You've accepted their terms when you put the order....)
the money already arrived in their bank, but my request has expired since yesterday,
then you can cancel the order with that price, and reimburse me with 6 coupons, or send him the difference, and they send me another S7
Activity: 840
It does not seem right to me sincerely lose $ 600 in 4 days Huh Huh

LOL. Forget it. We're talking about bitmain here.

Your only hope is to have the bank cancel the transfer if you want your $600 back.

And in this particular case, if the bank can cancel, they'll charge you something, but it'll be cheaper than $600
legendary
Activity: 1596

LOL. Forget it. We're talking about bitmain here.

Your only hope is to have the bank cancel the transfer if you want your $600 back.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

We have all been there especially those who bought batch 1 and 2. We lost WAYYYY more than 600$. This is the volatility of bitcoin so I recommend getting use to it.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
apart from questionable ethics, what OP (Jr) described will never work since when you order you can use ONE payment source, there is no splitting as 10=9+1.

the order with credit card will be recorded and certain machine serial number will be attached to your order.
Check the machine-they have serial numbers affixed not jut to a box, but to machine itself.

While I have not checked what the Amex protection offers and I have not checked serial numbers  Since I don't plan on doing it.

I will say this some companies take lots of time and effort for this to not happen.  Maybe bitmaintech does this.

I was actually referring to the original poster (jr-added later for clarity).

I am probably done ordering S7. something else will probably come down the pike in a few months (maybe as little as 2-3).
B1 looks increasingly like a best purchase, despite all of its limitations, if the btc price cooperates, of course.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
apart from questionable ethics, what OP described will never work since when you order you can use ONE payment source, there is no splitting as 10=9+1.

the order with credit card will be recorded and certain machine serial number will be attached to your order.
Check the machine-they have serial numbers affixed not jut to a box, but to machine itself.

Serial number are an controller. Controller is mounted with 4 screws.

S7s are cheap right now. Below $1000 at current BTC price!

I picked up 2!

Price:       2.91 BTC
                ( 1186 USD )
1 BTC = 407.56 USD  

I orderd batch 9. with the new years and such the batch 9s should ship only a few weeks after the batch 8s resume shipping again.

it looks cheap, but is expensive with 10-15% difficulty rise per period. I'll wait for now.

re AMEX debate, i don't think it is worth risking if you have to pay 1250 with AMEX vs 1020 (shipped) with btc.

Also, where the heck they are getting $407/btc?
It is 415 on stamp and 425 on coinbase.

Btc-e I guess, BTC was down to $401 this morning, when I exchanged my LTCs.
I paid $ 4,261.22 December 22 to 3X S7 including shipping,
Now I saw that with shipping costs included (3643.61 USD)

I would be entitled to $ 600 refund, or 6 coupons right? the order has not yet been confirmed, they must do so manually

Note:

The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.

Warranty:

2. All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201511170341298180m44675v0613

sorry, but we are talking about $ 600, not $ 50, and my order has to be confirmed, because I paid by bank transfer
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
apart from questionable ethics, what OP described will never work since when you order you can use ONE payment source, there is no splitting as 10=9+1.

Serial number are an controller. Controller is mounted with 4 screws.

S7s are cheap right now. Below $1000 at current BTC price!

I picked up 2!

Price:       2.91 BTC
                ( 1186 USD )
1 BTC = 407.56 USD  

I orderd batch 9. with the new years and such the batch 9s should ship only a few weeks after the batch 8s resume shipping again.

it looks cheap, but is expensive with 10-15% difficulty rise per period. I'll wait for now.

re AMEX debate, i don't think it is worth risking if you have to pay 1250 with AMEX vs 1020 (shipped) with btc.

Also, where the heck they are getting $407/btc?
It is 415 on stamp and 425 on coinbase.
Jump to: