Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 293. (Read 527809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
BW is the biggest Chinese mine I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
I'm pretty sure that the price will goes up, cuz of coin price.
They should drop the price, it's already too high.

And BW announced this week plans to sell 14nm miners to the public, which threatens the already unattainable ROI at current S7 prices even more

It eludes me who "BW" is.  Do you know?  I'm having a damn brain fart.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
I hope LK brings some much needed competition to the table. Bitmain can't be allowed to be the only player in town.
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
They should drop the price, it's already too high.

And BW announced this week plans to sell 14nm miners to the public, which threatens the already unattainable ROI at current S7 prices even more

“The chip promises to be the cutting edge technology that BW prides itself in producing. We will also be offering the 14nm chip in a miner for consumers. The power, efficiency and noise reduction benefits aims to introduce a new standard to the industry.”
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/the-unknown-giant-a-first-look-inside-bw-one-of-china-s-oldest-and-largest-miners-1444675310

was hoping to get a couple S7 for heat over the winter and selling it in the spring with the hope of breaking even..but doesn't sound like there's a good chance of breaking even on the S7  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
What are the odds of their site popping up when BTC starts falling?....... Cheesy

Sell BTC now and pai for miner with USD. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Probably DDoS. Unhappy customer? Since ICMP requests can get through, they probably blocked TCP/80/443?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
You can't buy any miners now?

Nope, just tried to buy another one and cant get onto the buy page.
I can ping bitmaintech.com but that is it
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit

Nope, just tried to buy another one and cant get onto the buy page.
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What are the odds of their site popping up when BTC starts falling?....... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
a scare moment...mining stops...I think of worst, but it turns out that it is stupid killawatt (connected to the powestrip) that crocked.
I did not know that these things are so unreliable.
Back to business for now.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
This is good to know.  I was waiting to get some feedback from other buyers before I would consider buying myself.  It looks like I made the right choice by holding instead.

A LOT of us wish we'd have done that.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Still waiting on orders that I paid with Bitcoin:

9/9     (B1) Unshipped
9/1     (B1) Unshipped
9/29   (B3) Unshipped
10/03 (B3) Unshipped

This is good to know.  I was waiting to get some feedback from other buyers before I would consider buying myself.  It looks like I made the right choice by holding instead.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Interesting, it coincided with bitcoin pop, crazy spread on chinese exchanges, drop in network hashing speed (we are at 393 according to zeroblock).
I wonder what is going on-maybe unrelated, though.
BTW, did anybody's miner required re-login this am without you switching off the pc? Mine did.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Is it me or the Bitmain website is down? With the recent spike in BTC price, I was curious to see what they do with the price..!

It does appear to be possibly down.  Not sure if what they are doing.

One thing to keep in mind is it is a better deal to buy now.  But keep in mind there are no 100 coupons (i don't believe currently.   So it's not as big as difference than it should be all because of coupons.

How often do you smoke from the same pipe?

btw.. yea is still down.

$ curl -vvv https://www.bitmaintech.com/product.htm
* Adding handle: conn: 0x97d3a8
* Adding handle: send: 0
* Adding handle: recv: 0
* Curl_addHandleToPipeline: length: 1
* - Conn 0 (0x97d3a8) send_pipe: 1, recv_pipe: 0
* About to connect() to www.bitmaintech.com port 443 (#0)
*   Trying 119.9.105.101...
* Connected to www.bitmaintech.com (119.9.105.101) port 443 (#0)
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: C:\Users\analpaper\AppData\Local\GitHub\PortableGit_c2ba306e536fdf878271f7fe636a147ff37326ad\bin\curl-ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSLv3, TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* SSLv3, TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
* Server certificate:
*        subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; CN=*.bitmaintech.com
*        start date: 2014-01-08 07:55:09 GMT
*        expire date: 2016-01-08 07:55:09 GMT
*        subjectAltName: www.bitmaintech.com matched
*        issuer: C=US; ST=Arizona; L=Scottsdale; O=GoDaddy.com, Inc.; OU=http://certs.godaddy.com/repository/; CN=Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2
*        SSL certificate verify ok.
> GET /product.htm HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.30.0
> Host: www.bitmaintech.com
> Accept: */*
>
Sat Oct 17 13:06:36 GMT 2015
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Where exactly is your 'free' power supplied from? ...

Being in a position that I can run any electrical equipment of my choosing at a facility I have full oversight over. No issues and have carte blanche. But that's my buswax.  Wink

Indeed.  You didn't say you own the business, and if you did you wouldn't regard or refer to the power as 'free', perhaps as deduction and the tax percentage difference ... So basically you're performing what's known as 'theft of services' from your employer because you have a high ranking position... for shame.  At least it's now clear what 'free' means to you, pilfered from some other person's plate.  And you speak of "scruples"!

Is your company publicly traded or are you just shafting the private owners by stealing their power?

Remember kids:

Their Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

----------------------------------------------------------

Awww. Don't be hatin' because you're jealous.
Nobody needs to explain anything to you and just FYI, you can't steal something that nature provides for free. Now go grumble on that and stop 'trying' to comprehend my hook up.

Sheesh....
legendary
Activity: 1232
All nine miners and nine power supplies were scanned at 3:00 am CST, so I got eighteen texts one after another and woke everyone up at my house.

Still shows unshipped on bm.com, but it's waiting to clear the custom agency in China. At least progress at last....

Ufo

Thats good news.... mine is in Alaska now..but also shows "Unshipped"

Anchorage, AK, United States   10/16/2015   3:26 P.M.   Arrival Scan

Our packages are definitely traveling together so far.  Mine were scanned in Alaska at 3:26 PM also  Cheesy

Miners are now in Kentucky.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Is it me or the Bitmain website is down? With the recent spike in BTC price, I was curious to see what they do with the price..!

It does appear to be possibly down.  Not sure if what they are doing.

One thing to keep in mind is it is a better deal to buy now.  But keep in mind there are no 100 coupons (i don't believe currently.   So it's not as big as difference than it should be all because of coupons.
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
Jump to: