Author

Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH - page 404. (Read 527816 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
so consesus is 3 PSUs at least 500W would suffice?

yes if single rail! 40v or above
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
It is annoying as I want 1 more and I am waiting for the first one to show up as paid before I order the second one.

I never place orders over 2500 from china as I had a few tie up in customs for weeks.

So I figured I will place them  2 or 3 hours apart.  SInce they have had this cancel your order error happen for close to 2 years to hundreds of buyers I knew to wait before the second order.

So if this sells out before they tell me the first one clears I won't be able to order a second one. Pretty annoying.

That is irritating.

Interesting strategy breaking the orders up to avoid customs delays.

It's been a while since I've ordered from Bitmain. Do they declare the full purchased dollar value to customs? I thought that they declared less (like the materials value or something).

Maybe the hang up in customs you saw was just a random event. There was a warning when I ordered indicating that spot checks can result in a delay of a couple of weeks.

I'm planning on buying more too, but I'm splitting the order because I don't have enough BTC in my wallet Wink  I guessed wrong about the price and underestimated. Transfers from Coinbase take forever, and I don't have a high enough instant buy limit to make a difference.

Maybe I can scrounge up a coupon from someone while waiting. I'll probably end up with new orders in batch 2.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
so consesus is 3 PSUs at least 500W would suffice?
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
I ordered one.  looking forward to it.  I will give a long review with a lot of photos.

this is my tx id for it

https://blockchain.info/tx/e8f1a05fe3018efbcde379d6087120a7de41c1c2ae1903b13edc84b9f29d8e62

Nice good luck with it.  Can't wait to see a full review.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Can i get two coupons please ?

I just need one.. If someone has some they won't use

Id: mullenium
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Please donate two s7.   I donated ten s4 in the past
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Can i get two coupons please ?

ID: HerbPean
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
Hi, at least there is 118 S7 payed atm... (plus non payed and payed with transfer)... I think they can be happy...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
This has been a common error way back to the s-1 sales.  After a few hours they should have it fixed.

I have had them fix it for me on s-1's s-3's s-5's  and hopefully in a little bit on s-7's.

I want more and now must wait for the first one to clear.

Same thing happened to me. But rather than just wait for it to clear, I started a support incident.

You'd think that after all this time they'd get their payment system right.

It is annoying as I want 1 more and I am waiting for the first one to show up as paid before I order the second one.

I never place orders over 2500 from china as I had a few tie up in customs for weeks.

So I figured I will place them  2 or 3 hours apart.  SInce they have had this cancel your order error happen for close to 2 years to hundreds of buyers I knew to wait before the second order.

So if this sells out before they tell me the first one clears I won't be able to order a second one. Pretty annoying.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Bought 4, so excited!   Cheesy

you're welcome, mr money bags  Grin

Trading green paper fiat currency for low w/GH FTW.  I figure that we'll hash all 4 for a while, then sell 2 as the HW value tapers to hit ROI and then hash the other 2 until the wheels fall off.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
This has been a common error way back to the s-1 sales.  After a few hours they should have it fixed.

I have had them fix it for me on s-1's s-3's s-5's  and hopefully in a little bit on s-7's.

Same thing happened to me. But rather than just wait for it to clear, I started a support incident.

You'd think that after all this time they'd get their payment system right.
Activity: 60
Thanks for the info!
legendary

I have same problem on two separate orders placed earlier today. Both are confirmed on blockchain yet order is expired on bitmaintech.

And I have been confirmed on blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e8f1a05fe3018efbcde379d6087120a7de41c1c2ae1903b13edc84b9f29d8e62

And I have been told on bitmaintech the order has been cancelled due to lack of payment.

This has happened to me and many others over the last two years.

So @ bitmaintech  please correct this.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

you're welcome, mr money bags  Grin
Activity: 71
legendary

I have same problem on two separate orders placed earlier today. Both are confirmed on blockchain yet order is expired on bitmaintech.

And I have been told on bitmaintech the order has been cancelled due to lack of payment.

don't worry about it, they will reconcile tomorrow (at least that's what they did before).
if not, then send the transaction ID to info@
Activity: 60

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
it is waaay  to expensive, with shipping and VAT I will get 1 for 2350 $
legendary
And the buy button just went live, despite the large expense, I wonder how long until they sell out of batch #1?
Good luck to everyone buying these ! Looks like some great gear, but this time around, instead of buying a fancy new miner, I did the following and will HODL.

Lets see which will be the better investment 9 months down the road.

Would you be able to hold on with people reporting on this "screaming" sexy gear?
By just calculating the odds, I am with you, but my 'animal brain' tells me-get some.
After all, I can play with it, then send it on its way to hosting or sell.
Jump to: