Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 13. (Read 68426 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
FYI: I ordered on Saturday March 8th (#424), paid 1.11 per with BTC, and have not yet received shipment nor tracking info.

good to know. Thanks. Let us know when you either a) get tracking or b) get the package.

I hope they are just SUPER busy and just dont have time to put tracking into the system. Crossing my fingers for a deliver tomorrow...

Will do. I should also note, that I've ordered from ninjatech before and received it promptly. So I have no concerns about Ninja's reliability or trustworthiness. I'm sure he's swamped with these lowering prices on a good and available miner.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
FYI: I ordered on Saturday March 8th (#424), paid 1.11 per with BTC, and have not yet received shipment nor tracking info.

good to know. Thanks. Let us know when you either a) get tracking or b) get the package.

I hope they are just SUPER busy and just dont have time to put tracking into the system. Crossing my fingers for a deliver tomorrow...
Activity: 53
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
hello, I placed my order about 24 hours ago (442).  Any chance it ships today?

Thanks
Activity: 201

Update: I received tracking information this morning (order placed Monday morning).  So everything looks good now...  Cool

is yours set to arrive tomorrow? Just wondering since I ordered mine Monday morning as well and still have yet to receive tracking.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Are you still shipping? Trying to find out which distributor to use as I live in USA, this place seems promising xD
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Starting to get a little nervous after an order placed on Monday, no replies to my PM or information on shipping yet.

People I know (non-newbies) have vouched that this is a legitimate store, so just trying to be patient, but still would be nice to get an ETA.
now im with ya lol. Has anyone had updated tracking since Monday? I ordered thru Bitmain and had 2 orders shipped out and will receive tomo...I wanted to stick with greaterninja because I figured domestic would be quicker, but greater ninja does work multiple jobs and works extremly hard so still cant complain. I'm waiting on updates on 2 orders from ninjatech that were placed Monday, Bitmain's was placed Sunday night and should arrive tomo. I did text and PM G/N but no response

Update: I received tracking information this morning (order placed Monday morning).  So everything looks good now...  Cool
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
New Price is 0.998 BTC, we also accept Cash Deposit or Bank Wire for $730 or Money gram  or Western Union   Smiley

Free Shipping too!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Will there be an option for cash deposit? Also for MG/WU? Thanks

Yes,  you have to use the address on Bank Transfer payment option.
Awesome. Thanks for your hard work. Will be ordering more units once these ones come in. Everyone here appreciates your hard work (I think, well hope so at least lol)

+1

I really appreciate what GreaterNinja is doing and working hard. My future order would be from Ninjatech. Thanks GN!
Activity: 26
Starting to get a little nervous after an order placed on Monday, no replies to my PM or information on shipping yet.

People I know (non-newbies) have vouched that this is a legitimate store, so just trying to be patient, but still would be nice to get an ETA.
now im with ya lol. Has anyone had updated tracking since Monday? I ordered thru Bitmain and had 2 orders shipped out and will receive tomo...I wanted to stick with greaterninja because I figured domestic would be quicker, but greater ninja does work multiple jobs and works extremly hard so still cant complain. I'm waiting on updates on 2 orders from ninjatech that were placed Monday, Bitmain's was placed Sunday night and should arrive tomo. I did text and PM G/N but no response
New Price is 0.998 BTC, we also accept Cash Deposit or Bank Wire for $730 or Money gram  or Western Union   Smiley

Free Shipping too!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Awesome. Thanks for your hard work. Will be ordering more units once these ones come in. Everyone here appreciates your hard work (I think, well hope so at least lol)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Free Shipping too!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Free Shipping too!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Free Shipping too!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
He is behind on tracking info, but I assure you, they are coming in.

I ordered LATE night on the 3rd(almost the 4th), and my machines came in TODAY.

He is working hard on them, and I have no complaints.

As a matter of fact, I have 8 antminer s1's, that I have bought from ninja two at a time over the past month, and have had nothing but good experiences with him.

And going to be ordering 2 more within a week Wink

Be patient, they will be there soon!

What he said.  Glad I told you about them......  LOL
Activity: 21
He is behind on tracking info, but I assure you, they are coming in.

I ordered LATE night on the 3rd(almost the 4th), and my machines came in TODAY.

He is working hard on them, and I have no complaints.

As a matter of fact, I have 8 antminer s1's, that I have bought from ninja two at a time over the past month, and have had nothing but good experiences with him.

And going to be ordering 2 more within a week Wink

Be patient, they will be there soon!
Is your price updated to the new bitmain price? There was a pricedrop today.

Price has been updated to 1.085  btc per unit.  Buy them up guys.

Great price, just made a purchase to try you out  Grin

Price is now 0.999 BTC guys, buy em up.

Do you send a shipping notice when it ships?

I would like to know this too.  I made a purchase on Monday and i have not received any shipping notification yet.  The status on your website for my order says "Processing".
He has sent tracking for me in the past, hopefully the units were shipped and he'll update the tracking # tonight, I ordered monday and would still expect to have unit by Friday. But I need the tracking #'s as well for multiple orders
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Is your price updated to the new bitmain price? There was a pricedrop today.

Price has been updated to 1.085  btc per unit.  Buy them up guys.

Great price, just made a purchase to try you out  Grin

Price is now 0.999 BTC guys, buy em up.

Do you send a shipping notice when it ships?

I would like to know this too.  I made a purchase on Monday and i have not received any shipping notification yet.  The status on your website for my order says "Processing".
Do you offer coupons?  Smiley

Hello Pcpoet,

Coupons might come in the future, but right now our prices are very competitive.

V/R,

GreaterNinja
Pages:
Jump to: