Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 12. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Guys buy up the S1 and S2 units, buy them now Smiley

I have 50 x S2 units   April 10th Ship out for sale Smiley

Buy them up

When will the s1 units be discontinued?

I'm not really sure,  I think the S1 units are still a great buy.

Sent you a PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Buy them up

I'm not really sure,  I think the S1 units are still a great buy.

Buy them up

Buy them up
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I don't see any pictures of the S2 Sad
Hello Guys,   AntMiner S2 units  -Batch #2 Pre-Order has been added.

April 10th Ship.

I have secured 50-200 units.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
FYI: I ordered on Saturday March 8th (#424), paid 1.11 per with BTC, and have not yet received shipment nor tracking info.

Okay, got the order -placed on Saturday- today (Friday).
Thats odd, GreaterNinja must be very busy and let those few tracking info slip away. I'm sure it'll catch up IMO.

Hello Guys,  Things have been extremely busy.  With price decreases, I can no longer ship 2nd Day Air for Free as it is no longer profitable.  Its actually a negative hit on us.  If you wish to have a unit Shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, you will have to pay a premium.

With that said, we ship UPS - World Wide Saver Express for FREE.   3 to 5 business days Globally.  
As of right now All orders have been processed.  I've asked our Shipping department to provide tracking #s.
I really, really would like to thank you all for your support and patience.      Cheesy   Please have faith in us as we are trying our absolute best.
Please continue to support us!!!!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

When should we start to see tracking numbers? My Monday AM order (EST) still says Processed...
Thats odd, GreaterNinja must be very busy and let those few tracking info slip away. I'm sure it'll catch up IMO.

Hello Guys,  Things have been extremely busy.  With price decreases, I can no longer ship 2nd Day Air for Free as it is no longer profitable.  Its actually a negative hit on us.  If you wish to have a unit Shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, you will have to pay a premium.

With that said, we ship UPS - World Wide Saver Express for FREE.   3 to 5 business days Globally.  
As of right now All orders have been processed.  I've asked our Shipping department to provide tracking #s.
I really, really would like to thank you all for your support and patience.      Cheesy   Please have faith in us as we are trying our absolute best.
Please continue to support us!!!!

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
I just wanted to confirm that I received my antminers today from ninjatech.org. I ordered on Monday and received them today, Friday.That being said, there was not much on the communication side, so it was a bit of a blind transaction. I did receive a tracking number on Wednesday, that being said, even though Ninja is in the US, these ship from Shenzhen, China.

I will also order again in the future.

+1
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
no updates.  my order moved to 'processed' status online, but zero tracking or communication
both of mine too...orders were places Monday AM and Tuesday PM (EST)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
no updates.  my order moved to 'processed' status online, but zero tracking or communication
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Anyone else place any orders or still waiting on tracking? I feel bad they are probably SWAMPED with orders but people get anxious...im now the troll of the forum for the past few posts...great
**I also do want to make an order for next day shipping which I did in the past and was great, but if I can save the quarter of a bitcoin..

When did you place your order?
Activity: 26
Anyone else place any orders or still waiting on tracking? I feel bad they are probably SWAMPED with orders but people get anxious...im now the troll of the forum for the past few posts...great
**I also do want to make an order for next day shipping which I did in the past and was great, but if I can save the quarter of a bitcoin..
Activity: 26

Update: I received tracking information this morning (order placed Monday morning).  So everything looks good now...  Cool

is yours set to arrive tomorrow? Just wondering since I ordered mine Monday morning as well and still have yet to receive tracking.
Interested to know that as well
Hello, we are going to start delivering WorldWide now.  If you live in a country that Customs will seize your package, then it is your responsibility to deal with your customs issues.

I cannot guarantee Worldwide Delivery times, I can say we will ship VIA UPS WolrdWide Saver Express which can be 3-5 business days.

As far as everyone else...  We have shipped out a lot of units, I will try and provide tracking tonight.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

You are awesome! Thanks. Once I get these units in Ill be making a few more purchases!
Hello, we are going to start delivering WorldWide now.  If you live in a country that Customs will seize your package, then it is your responsibility to deal with your customs issues.

I cannot guarantee Worldwide Delivery times, I can say we will ship VIA UPS WolrdWide Saver Express which can be 3-5 business days.

As far as everyone else...  We have shipped out a lot of units, I will try and provide tracking tonight.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Delivering to Canada yet?

First page states:

"***Shipping to USA, Canada and Mexico only. Standard Shipping to USA is Free and its 2-3 business days.  FOREIGN COUNTRIES PAY SHIPPING AND IMPORT DUTIES"
Pages:
Jump to: