Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 11. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Howdy PcPoet,   we ship from both China and USA.  If you want domestic and express shipping there is a premium.  We can ship next day air or 2nd day air.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Greaterninja can you get me a quote for one Antminer S1 domestic shipping, 3-Day UPS? Can you give me an ETA when you would drop it off at UPS (store)? Thanks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Howdy PcPoet,   we ship from both China and USA.  If you want domestic and express shipping there is a premium.  We can ship next day air or 2nd day air.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
GreaterNinja, I'm trying to order a couple antminers. On the last ordering step, when I click 'Confirm Order' the little circle spins indefinately and I seem to be stuck there.

Is the ordering still not active (because of the current blockchain.info downtime), or is something not working right on my end? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind I got it. Switched browsers and the redirect for payment worked fine Smiley
Activity: 156
Cryptocurrency Rules man!
Hey GreaterNinja does your Antminer S1 gets ship from Arizona or China? I'm looking for the faster shipping. Debating on ordering from GreaterNinja or Bitmain. Trying to go with whoever gets to me faster. Let me know, thanks.
I as well received my antminer today and have it up and hashing! Thanks Ninjatech!!  It was a little alarming that I still have not received a tracking number but I am very happy to have it now.

tymm0,  I apologize about this.   We had some shipping slipups last week due to high volume and new shipping procedures.

I really do appreciate your business and in the future we will strive to stay on the ball.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
I as well received my antminer today and have it up and hashing! Thanks Ninjatech!!  It was a little alarming that I still have not received a tracking number but I am very happy to have it now.
Activity: 201
Just wanted to post an update that I got both of my units in today and they are up and hashing away!

Thanks!

Im leaving trust, would love some in return for the 2 units
Price need to be set to BTC. As of right now it costs 1.025BTC per unit

S2 - 1000GH/s Unit is Fixed at $3599 USD.

S1 Units - 0.988 BTC

You guys will probably have to clear your web browser cache for prices to display correctly.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNInja
Price need to be set to BTC. As of right now it costs 1.025BTC per unit
Hello Guys,  There was a problem using blockchain.info.

I've moved all payments to Coinbase System as this put a work stoppage.

Prices for the S2 unit will be fixed in USD @ $3599 per UNIT as Bitcoin is fluctuating.

Prices for the S1 will be fixed at .988 BTC.

Is there a type on the website?  It is showing 610btc for a S1.

Guys Clear your Cache,   you will see its actually in USD not BTC. 

Prices for the S2 unit will be fixed in USD @ $3599 per UNIT as Bitcoin is fluctuating.

LOL...yeah I just logged in and saw the same thing...what a great deal!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

thank you very much, we appreciate your effort and update.

I would not be successful without you guys being my customers.  I am very thankful to Bitmain and you guys for all of your support.  I will try even harder to keep the orders processing fast and I do apologize for the slight delay.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
thank you very much, we appreciate your effort and update.
where's the tracking? 

Hi guys, there was a little delay in our shipping department as we have had to make changes.  I have tracking for orders #433 to #450 now.
Most units should arrive today or tomorrow.  All units up until 3/16 - Sunday  have been processed and shipped.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
S2 needs to come down in price.  Otherwise, just buy S1's  Huh
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Ordered my antminer 1 week ago today.
Order status seems to be changed to Processed but still no tracking and nothing delivered.
Please at least confirm that my order was shipped??
Just want to give an update on my order so everyone is aware:

Order was places on 3/11/14 8 AM EST

As of right now, 9:38 AM EST, I still have no tracking

I have been told by NinjaTech multiple times that my order "should" have shipped already, and that he will be talking to the shipping department ASAP about getting me tracking, but that was 3 days ago

I will update everyone once I either a) get tracking or b) receive the item
Pages:
Jump to: