Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 21. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
if i have a 750w corsair, think that can power two? if my second one only has one pci from the 750, then the other one is using power from a 500w?

and yeah,  this is a handicap until ninja or someone gets to me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm only hashing at 130 ghs as well.. What's up. I even tried one power supply per blade.

I set it for wireless and just running it wireless to my router/cable modem that has non-working ethernets....but hashes kind of slow, not the best internet conection, until someone can come help me.
I was dreading setting these up as I know VERY little about networking.......BUT.......ALOT easier than I imagined  Grin

I have a simple network from what I've seen:

I have 5 PC's on my network,I went to each of them & found out their IP,so when I changed the miners IP I didn't get into trouble.

Then I opened up a browser & typed in 192.168.1.99,BOOM there it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I changed the IP to something between 100 & 150 (wrote it on the miner),I have 50 IP's allowed on my router,relogged in via the new IP & there it was!!!!!!!!!

I hooked up my second miner & repeated the process & there it was!!!!!!!!!  Set my pool info & they're mining away!!!!!!!!!

These things are quite...compared to my GPU days  Cheesy

About the only thing I can find fault with.....both miners run @ 400 watts each (@ 178 & 179GH,temps are 45 & 46C  Grin  )...according to my UPS.I kinda planned for it,so not really a disappointment,just a note  Wink

So far so good!!!!!!!! Thanks greaterninja for the upgrade in shipping to include sat delivery!!!!!!!!!!

I am one happy camper!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

P,S. Hope someone can help you shiunsai !!!!!!!!!!!!

im hereee, someone heelppppp  Sad(((
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I was dreading setting these up as I know VERY little about networking.......BUT.......ALOT easier than I imagined  Grin

I have a simple network from what I've seen:

I have 5 PC's on my network,I went to each of them & found out their IP,so when I changed the miners IP I didn't get into trouble.

Then I opened up a browser & typed in 192.168.1.99,BOOM there it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I changed the IP to something between 100 & 150 (wrote it on the miner),I have 50 IP's allowed on my router,relogged in via the new IP & there it was!!!!!!!!!

I hooked up my second miner & repeated the process & there it was!!!!!!!!!  Set my pool info & they're mining away!!!!!!!!!

These things are quite...compared to my GPU days  Cheesy

About the only thing I can find fault with.....both miners run @ 400 watts each (@ 178 & 179GH,temps are 45 & 46C  Grin  )...according to my UPS.I kinda planned for it,so not really a disappointment,just a note  Wink

So far so good!!!!!!!! Thanks greaterninja for the upgrade in shipping to include sat delivery!!!!!!!!!!

I am one happy camper!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

P,S. Hope someone can help you shiunsai !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Just got it all setup here, thanks Ninja!!

For all those that might want to know, I messed up my cart and GreaterNinja went in and was able to manually correct it! Nice work, thanks again!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ok guys, we are done testing NinjaPool,  The pool works, however we need to make a few more changes to share counts, etc.
Please switch to your normal pool for now.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Miner came in, and is hashing away.  Great job to the ninjatech team.  Keep up the good work, can't wait for more news....
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
order #327 arrived today in very clean. No dripping thermal paste. Very cool Ninja. Thanks

Hello Helnick,

I'm glad you are happy.   As far as the thermal paste, its going to be hit or miss with that.

Shisuai,

I sent you a PM,

I got a few hours of rest now.   

GN

Only 1 out of the 5 I got had that issue. I only noticed it when I picked it up and my hands turned grey. Quick swipe with a paper towel and all is good.
Activity: 924
order #327 arrived today in very clean. No dripping thermal paste. Very cool Ninja. Thanks

Hello Helnick,

I'm glad you are happy.   As far as the thermal paste, its going to be hit or miss with that.

Shisuai,

I sent you a PM,

I got a few hours of rest now.   

GN
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
well time to start looking around for one
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I heard they sold out..I was on hitting refresh trying to get another unit. Did they even have any in stock? I heard bitmain had something like 20...Greaterninja has been nothing but great for me,except not having stock lol

LOL...  These things are almost impossible to order because you have one or two individuals buying the whole stock when they are available and controlling the market.

This is easy to solve if they really want to look out for the little guy.  Just make a buy limit per person or account.
Activity: 938
I heard they sold out..I was on hitting refresh trying to get another unit. Did they even have any in stock? I heard bitmain had something like 20...Greaterninja has been nothing but great for me,except not having stock lol

LOL...  These things are almost impossible to order because you have one or two individuals buying the whole stock when they are available and controlling the market.
Activity: 34
It's just a nightmare to have 3 antminners that I've waiting profusely for come and i spent over two nights now trying to set this up, ninjatech hopped on teamviewer and took remote control and still could not figure it out, my setup is fucked and i just stare at these boxes.... it sucks for me.

Set the static ip on the laptop or connecting computer to 192.168.1.5

Turn off wifi

Reboot both systems
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Feb 15th 11:00 pm Beijing time is when they said it would reopen, time is in about 15 minutes folks!  
Yes is Ninjatech or Bitmain reopening? I was waiting on the 11pm opening time
Activity: 41
I still can't work this ant miner with dd-wrt, the saturn worked fine but I hae spent now 12+hours. sigh this is rough. 3 miners, no hashing.

I can assure you that if you are using your dd-wrt router to read this message the router is not your problem. Also not sure if if is adding to the confusion but bitmain also uses dd-wrt on their host board.

ninja and I have both offered to help but it seems you would rather complain Smiley

Hope you get your 2.3 btc or whatever you are asking for them.

I also am a little tired of everyone treating ninjatech like they are a godsend. Compared to all other vendors they may be an 11 but compared to "normal" vendors I still give them a 6 at best. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION and not delivering when indicated.
So much better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

Might have something to do with you only having 6 TH on your MPOS pool this morning Smiley

OK I am done, just trying to keep my miners going and hope for a btc price rise so I might have a chance of profit on these units!!! Smiley

ninja did try helping, we used teamviewer, it'd be nice if i could get you on board helping too, i've tried everything. I get my internet from my main cablemodem/router combo, but that has a linksys e1200 attached with dd-wrt. so im not complaining, ninja literally ended saying charles im sorry you're going to have to figure this one out on your own. So i have three antminers just sitting in the box, doing nothing and have lost so much sleep over...

If you look back I asked you if it was beeping or if the led on the side was blinking rapidly after it was on for a second. That should tell us if it is connecting up at all.

second for the setup take the wireless out of the picture. IE plug your ant into one of the ethernet ports on your linksys and disable the wireless on your laptop and plug it in to another ethernet port on your linksys.
Then set the ip like I described earlier to 192.168.1.5 and try to connect.

I would be happy to try and talk you through it, PM me a good way to chat with you.
Activity: 938
I was up waiting all night for the miners to go on sale in the USA at 11 through the website.  Still cannot get through in the USA when they open up for sales.  Super frustrated. Sad((((((
Pages:
Jump to: