Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 22. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
It's just a nightmare to have 3 antminners that I've waiting profusely for come and i spent over two nights now trying to set this up, ninjatech hopped on teamviewer and took remote control and still could not figure it out, my setup is fucked and i just stare at these boxes.... it sucks for me.

what is it doing?

Not mining from what I've read. Smiley

I had the same problem with my first miner.  Greaterninja, had to teamview into my machine.  It took awhile, but he finally got it working.  Att uverse had a double firewall.  I have no problem hooking it up now.  I just match up everything.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
It's just a nightmare to have 3 antminners that I've waiting profusely for come and i spent over two nights now trying to set this up, ninjatech hopped on teamviewer and took remote control and still could not figure it out, my setup is fucked and i just stare at these boxes.... it sucks for me.

what is it doing?

Not mining from what I've read. Smiley
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

what is it doing?
Hmm... I guess its not that easy to ping a pools address. Just tried it on my MBP and it couldnt resolve the address.

If you can get on the internet you should be able to mine with these things unless the pools port that your trying to connect to is blocked. Have you checked to see that you can ping the pools address from a computer? I dont know how to do that but I'm assuming its as simple as "ping xxxxxxxxx:3300" or whatever it is.
FWIW, I have to set the DNS to 8.8.8.8 on my ants at one of my two mining locations to make them connect and mine. If I set the static addresses like I "think" I should they dont mine. I can connect to them all day long but they will not mine. I've tried using my real world DNS as the entry and it doesnt work.

Try googles DNS address and see if that works.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
I still can't work this ant miner with dd-wrt, the saturn worked fine but I hae spent now 12+hours. sigh this is rough. 3 miners, no hashing.

I can assure you that if you are using your dd-wrt router to read this message the router is not your problem. Also not sure if if is adding to the confusion but bitmain also uses dd-wrt on their host board.

ninja and I have both offered to help but it seems you would rather complain Smiley

Hope you get your 2.3 btc or whatever you are asking for them.

I also am a little tired of everyone treating ninjatech like they are a godsend. Compared to all other vendors they may be an 11 but compared to "normal" vendors I still give them a 6 at best. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION and not delivering when indicated.
So much better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

Might have something to do with you only having 6 TH on your MPOS pool this morning Smiley

OK I am done, just trying to keep my miners going and hope for a btc price rise so I might have a chance of profit on these units!!! Smiley

ninja did try helping, we used teamviewer, it'd be nice if i could get you on board helping too, i've tried everything. I get my internet from my main cablemodem/router combo, but that has a linksys e1200 attached with dd-wrt. so im not complaining, ninja literally ended saying charles im sorry you're going to have to figure this one out on your own. So i have three antminers just sitting in the box, doing nothing and have lost so much sleep over...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I still can't work this ant miner with dd-wrt, the saturn worked fine but I hae spent now 12+hours. sigh this is rough. 3 miners, no hashing.

I can assure you that if you are using your dd-wrt router to read this message the router is not your problem. Also not sure if if is adding to the confusion but bitmain also uses dd-wrt on their host board.

ninja and I have both offered to help but it seems you would rather complain Smiley

Hope you get your 2.3 btc or whatever you are asking for them.

I also am a little tired of everyone treating ninjatech like they are a godsend. Compared to all other vendors they may be an 11 but compared to "normal" vendors I still give them a 6 at best. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION and not delivering when indicated.
So much better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

Might have something to do with you only having 6 TH on your MPOS pool this morning Smiley

OK I am done, just trying to keep my miners going and hope for a btc price rise so I might have a chance of profit on these units!!! Smiley
Activity: 462
He hasn't shipped to Europe since day one.

in their shop when you order can read internationnal and for me europe is internationnal !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He hasn't shipped to Europe since day one.
What's the order numbers up to?  Can't get a simple answer to my question which is annoying.

Hi Guys!! Thank you So much for the support!  It keeps our team pumped up and excited!
All units have shipped except for an order from someone in Europe.  
All orders, except for 2 shipped out today are scheduled for 2nd day air + Saturday Delivery.  2 orders could not get Saturday Delivery because they live in BFE, USA and UPS will simply not do it.  Tongue

Its now time for GN to relax and eat pizza   Grin Grin Grin

I really appreciate you guys being our customer.

I'm one of the orders in BFE Sad

Wont arrive until monday!

and me too because their not ship my order !!!   i m the except for an order from someone in Europe.

why this is the question because their never answer to my post or pm. !!!

Next Difficulty in 325 blocks
Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days

Hello Ste..its  4:30am...you sent your first ever contact 2 hours 30 min ago at 2am.
2nd of all you are in France and should know we do not ship to Europe.
Please pm me a return address and we will cancel your order and refund your coins.
Thanks.

i send you a message to your shop yesterday and no answer too !!! exactly February 14, 2014, 09:06:23 AM

i send some pm 2h30 ago because no tracking and answer !!!

and when you take people for  like a jackass. !!

this guy not know what is it respect !!

and 5 days for see you cant send my order in europe !! Date Added: 10/02/2014   
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
What's the order numbers up to?  Can't get a simple answer to my question which is annoying.

Hi Guys!! Thank you So much for the support!  It keeps our team pumped up and excited!
All orders, except for 2 shipped out today are scheduled for 2nd day air + Saturday Delivery.  2 orders could not get Saturday Delivery because they live in BFE, USA and UPS will simply not do it.  Tongue

and me too because their not ship my order !!!   i m the except for an order from someone in Europe.

Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days

Hello Ste..its  4:30am...you sent your first ever contact 2 hours 30 min ago at 2am.
2nd of all you are in France and should know we do not ship to Europe.
Please pm me a return address and we will cancel your order and refund your coins.
Thanks.

Blocks last 24h     179 = 2 days
Guys, I'd like to introduce you to NinjaPool!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin
0% BTC FEE
The Pool is Live, and we will keep improving the pool.   We will get a domain soon too Smiley
This move has been made as ghash.io is becoming unstable and thus unreliable.

stratum server is:
24.159.196.108:3333

Signup and Create an account.

I'd like to hit 100 TH/s tonight    

Thank you all for your help.

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja       Grin Grin Grin Grin

and my order 354  when do you ship!!!  never ?

not difficult to answer to the question
Activity: 1
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Guys, I'd like to introduce you to NinjaPool!!!!!    Grin Grin Grin
0% BTC FEE
The Pool is Live, and we will keep improving the pool.   We will get a domain soon too Smiley
This move has been made as ghash.io is becoming unstable and thus unreliable.

stratum server is:
24.159.196.108:3333

Signup and Create an account.

I'd like to hit 100 TH/s tonight    

Thank you all for your help.

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja       Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 41
shiunsai:

I know that has to be frustrating!

You will need to have one of your network connections having an ip address of 192.168.1.x where x is some number between 2-254 excluding 99 to connect to the dd-wrt web interface.

I also ran into an issue where my home network had to be something other than starting with 192.168.0.
Seems like it has something to do with the LAN interface on the antminer defaulting to 192.168.0 addresses.

Here are the steps I would suggest:

1) Change your ip on your laptop to 192.168.1.5 (default gateway does not matter and whatever netmask should work here) and then goto http://192.168.1.99 and login with root/root.
2) Click on network then click edit on the WAN entry.
3) Change the WAN interface to
IP: 192.168.8.99
Gateway: of 192.168.8.1
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
also change dns to 192.168.8.1 and also add 8.8.8.8 for good measure
click save and apply
YOU WILL LOSE CONNECTION AT THIS POINT and Its OK Smiley
4) Change your laptop network connection back to normal and connect to your router's web interface
5) On your router you will have to change specifically the DHCP settings to give out addresses in the range 192.168.8.2-192.168.8.75 or something less than 100 AND make the LAN IP of the router to be 192.168.8.1.
6) YOU WILL AGAIN LOSE CONNECTION UNTIL YOUR ROUTER REBOOTS AND YOU GET A new IP adress in the 192.168.8 range and then connect to your antminer on http://192.168.8.99 and configure for your pool.

Be sure and take out all the "default" mining setting or you could still be making money for bitmain Tongue

Hope that helps!

will try this now, thanks

changed ip step one, can't log on top http://192.168.1.99/, i've  tried like everything to be able to log onto http://192.168.1.99/

hmm is there a green led on the side that blinks quite rapidly after a few moments of being plugged in or does it start beeping?

and you are physically plugging it into the network at least for this step right?
shiunsai:

I know that has to be frustrating!

You will need to have one of your network connections having an ip address of 192.168.1.x where x is some number between 2-254 excluding 99 to connect to the dd-wrt web interface.

I also ran into an issue where my home network had to be something other than starting with 192.168.0.
Seems like it has something to do with the LAN interface on the antminer defaulting to 192.168.0 addresses.

Here are the steps I would suggest:

1) Change your ip on your laptop to 192.168.1.5 (default gateway does not matter and whatever netmask should work here) and then goto http://192.168.1.99 and login with root/root.
2) Click on network then click edit on the WAN entry.
3) Change the WAN interface to
IP: 192.168.8.99
Gateway: of 192.168.8.1
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
also change dns to 192.168.8.1 and also add 8.8.8.8 for good measure
click save and apply
YOU WILL LOSE CONNECTION AT THIS POINT and Its OK Smiley
4) Change your laptop network connection back to normal and connect to your router's web interface
5) On your router you will have to change specifically the DHCP settings to give out addresses in the range 192.168.8.2-192.168.8.75 or something less than 100 AND make the LAN IP of the router to be 192.168.8.1.
6) YOU WILL AGAIN LOSE CONNECTION UNTIL YOUR ROUTER REBOOTS AND YOU GET A new IP adress in the 192.168.8 range and then connect to your antminer on http://192.168.8.99 and configure for your pool.

Be sure and take out all the "default" mining setting or you could still be making money for bitmain Tongue

Hope that helps!

will try this now, thanks

changed ip step one, can't log on top http://192.168.1.99/, i've  tried like everything to be able to log onto http://192.168.1.99/
Pages:
Jump to: