Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 25. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Just got my shipping notification. Thanks Ninja!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Confused,

Where can I order one of these for BTC1.45??

Went to your site and there is only one with a PSU etc, which I don't need.

Hi  JoeVentura,

At this moment I am not accepting anymore orders.

Things with Bitmain will need to be sorted out.

Now as far as all other customer orders...we received our other pallets finally.  We will begin shipping out today.  By the amount of orders left in the queue this will probably take about 2 days.
We will work very hard to ship units out to all customers by Friday or Saturday Smiley 

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja

Ok confused again, you just said you werent accepting any new orders but now an hour or so later I can order one.

If I order it will I get it and when (best estimate)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Confused,

Hi  JoeVentura,

Now as far as all other customer orders...we received our other pallets finally.  We will begin shipping out today.  By the amount of orders left in the queue this will probably take about 2 days.
We will work very hard to ship units out to all customers by Friday or Saturday Smiley 

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja

Hey Ninja,
thanks for all the work you're putting in.. it really shows Smiley

so your website has the miners up again with the 1.45 Btc price tag.. any idea when those are gonna ship out? do you currently have those?

Thanks!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Will there be an hosting option available anytime soon?
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Confused,

Hi  JoeVentura,

Now as far as all other customer orders...we received our supplies pallet.  We will begin shipping out today.  By the amount of orders left in the queue this will probably take about 2 days.

Very Respectfully,
GN

Go Ninja!  Go Ninja!  Go!  <3   Grin Grin
Activity: 924
Confused,

Hi  JoeVentura,

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Confused,

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
when it says:

Sub-Total:   0.0000 BTC
Total:   0.0000 BTC
and it also says completed, that is because it is showed its paid for yes?

oh you added it and voided it, gotcha.
when it says:

Sub-Total:   0.0000 BTC
Total:   0.0000 BTC
and it also says completed, that is because it is showed its paid for yes?
How do i place my order  ? The website says 2.7 while this post says 1.45 ? I assume you are the American distributor for https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

2.7 is for a COMPLETE system,PSU & other stuff.................

Ok ……. So are you selling units for 1.45 BTC each or not ? If so ho do I place a order ?

He took em off the site cause he's waiting for that shipment,I'm sure he'll have the 1.45's back up in a day or two,maybe three.Keep checking,so you can be first in line  Cool

We may open up sales in a day or 2.  I want to get things with Bitmain sorted out.
Also we have some Epic things in the works.  Stay tuned guys!

I like epic. 

cant wait!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Also we have some Epic things in the works.  Stay tuned guys!

Well... Now I am gonna be up half the night trying to figure what Ninja has up his sleeve. Besides the mandatory shuriken. Looking forward to your big reveal.

Maybe..........ASICminer 40nm stuff  Huh   Bout the only thing on horizon  Cool

Just 40nm?  Time will tell.  Let the wild speculation began.....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
How do i place my order  ? The website says 2.7 while this post says 1.45 ? I assume you are the American distributor for https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

Ok ……. So are you selling units for 1.45 BTC each or not ? If so ho do I place a order ?

He took em off the site cause he's waiting for that shipment,I'm sure he'll have the 1.45's back up in a day or two,maybe three.Keep checking,so you can be first in line  Cool

We may open up sales in a day or 2.  I want to get things with Bitmain sorted out.

fancy scrypt mining asics?

haha, probably not.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Well... Now I am gonna be up half the night trying to figure what Ninja has up his sleeve. Besides the mandatory shuriken. Looking forward to your big reveal.

Maybe..........ASICminer 40nm stuff  Huh   Bout the only thing on horizon  Cool
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Ya Buddy, Im so excited to get my 2 antminers running, if these work out I will buy 3 more!!!!
Keep us up to date Ninja, not like you haven't been but you know

Thank you NINJA, you are the BEST!!!!!!
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

I like epic. 

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

I messed up my cart big-time and he took care of it for me, I've got faith it will show up and will sing his praises when it does!

02/11/2014    6:08 P.M.   Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit
+ Clearance Completed.

Shipment is in Alaska right now.

It should be here tomorrow before 5-6 pm.  We will start shipping as soon as we can.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Pages:
Jump to: