Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 31. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
New Price is 1.45 BTC.  Those who paid 1.5 will get priority in the queue.

Buy them up guys, please help support my USA Startup Company!! Smiley

NinjaTech.org

V/R,

GreaterNinja

if we have an order for 1.5btc priority  and we order another, we get it combined shipping combined priority right?

Sure Smiley  just pm me your previous order.  I'll combine it to 1 order.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505

NinjaTech.org

V/R,

GreaterNinja

if we have an order for 1.5btc priority  and we order another, we get it combined shipping combined priority right?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

NinjaTech.org

V/R,

GreaterNinja

Its been asked...I know  Roll Eyes

Buy now @ 1.45BTC,you'll ship feb 8th-15th Huh  Just checking  Wink

I plan on paying for one right now,regardless,I guess  Grin

NinjaTech.org

V/R,

GreaterNinja

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
You read wrong. Price is 1.45 delivered to your door. Hosting is an extra option and costs more.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Sorry if someone posted, but could someone explain to me if there's any advantages going through ninjatech over Sushi's group buy, which is at a lower pricepoint at 1.45BTC?

I'm based in the US, if that makes any difference.

That’s for a hosted group buy.  From what I read on the group buy, that price is if you do hosting with Sushi. I believe you incur continuing monthly charge for it being hosted, on top of your purchase.
In long run it appears the antminer cost you more through Sushi.  Seems like a better deal to purchase one and manage it yourself.  (A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.) Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a coupon code for ordering 10 or more?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Sorry if someone posted, but could someone explain to me if there's any advantages going through ninjatech over Sushi's group buy, which is at a lower pricepoint at 1.45BTC?

I'm based in the US, if that makes any difference.
Activity: 56
I have found someone willing to repackage and ship my antminer to the EU so I will be ordering one soon as well I just have one question. Will the next batch (16th feb-?) be even cheaper?

if you look at graterninjas history of pricing they seem to adjust prices bi-weekly according to diff adjustments.
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
Do these have the PCI-E power connector on the board, or do I need to get some extenders to cut so I can power the units? I have seen some newer pics where these have the connector on the board.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Do I get a discount code if I order a second one now?

I wish, but I don't think so.
^^I've read anecdotes saying not to run them on wifi just because of the hit to processing. These control boards are pretty maxed as is.

So running it wifi will actually make it work harder and thus maybe hurting miner? at least using the wifi wont hurt warranty.
Do I get a discount code if I order a second one now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
I have found someone willing to repackage and ship my antminer to the EU so I will be ordering one soon as well I just have one question. Will the next batch (16th feb-?) be even cheaper?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
They have good things going for them.

I think they can ramp from design to production faster than the BIG BOYS, maybe not as high-tech as 20-28nm and lowest power use, but definitely great pricing because their overhead is lower and they are not trying to GOUGE you over the top.
Activity: 56
I have to say, I really hope Antminer makes a 2nd gen asic in the future to compete with the 2-3 Thash models that will be out. I wholeheartedly support any asic company that doesn't deal with pre order nonsense. If I'm going to gamble on mining hardware, I'd rather not also gamble on it actually arriving or not, or arriving a year after its obsolete. I'm a big fan of antminers in themselves, but I'm also quite pleased with how the company/distributors handle themselves.  Smiley

Hard to disagree with you here.  they seem like a fantastic company.  breath of fresh air in this marketplace!!!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I have to say, I really hope Antminer makes a 2nd gen asic in the future to compete with the 2-3 Thash models that will be out. I wholeheartedly support any asic company that doesn't deal with pre order nonsense. If I'm going to gamble on mining hardware, I'd rather not also gamble on it actually arriving or not, or arriving a year after its obsolete. I'm a big fan of antminers in themselves, but I'm also quite pleased with how the company/distributors handle themselves.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
Yes they are standalone the only issue I ran into with wifi is finding the correct attenna I ended up making one radio shack 5 bucks and a Pringles can and I was good to go

lol...cantenna cracked me up Smiley

Heheh if it's stupid but works it isn't stupid

AceJam,

You have been asking me the same question now for at least 2 weeks in a row.   You were already given a clear answer at least twice now.

As far as availability, we have some units in stock.  However, distributors and Sellers must keep release dates and prices closely aligned.  It is part of our agreement with Bitmain so we do not undercut our other cooperative partners.  If someone wishes to buy a unit and have it shipped tomorrow, they have to pay a premium.  I hope you can understand this from a global business perspective.

Very Respectfully,

GN
Activity: 124
Merit: 251
1.50 BTC Each For February 8th - February 15th Shipping,  Order up Smiley

I would also like to support Ninjatech...

Thanks for making my "private" message, no longer private.  Undecided I asked you this question because the information in this thread and your website do not align. (in my opinion)

You state that you cannot predict the exact day imports arrive - I understand that. However, your website states that you have "availability". I take this to mean that you have units in stock.

It's possible that I may have missed something, but if i haven't, I would ask you this: How can you list how many items you have in stock when you don't actually have stock?

Pages:
Jump to: