Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 26. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I messed up my cart big-time and he took care of it for me, I've got faith it will show up and will sing his praises when it does!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
How do i place my order  ? The website says 2.7 while this post says 1.45 ? I assume you are the American distributor for https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

2.7 is for a COMPLETE system,PSU & other stuff.................
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
How do i place my order  ? The website says 2.7 while this post says 1.45 ? I assume you are the American distributor for https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'm sure everything will come in just fine.  I'll say that my order with greaterninja is quite large and as much as I would love to get mine this week, I don't expect them to come in until next week.  It just gives me a little more time to get everything in order on my side. 

Heya Donnysimonton, Debitme, DarthSwan  !

Without you guys...I would probably just give up. 

Thank you for the support.  Smiley

It will be a lot of work, but I am still optimistic that we will get units shipped to you this week.

Very Respectfully,

GN
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm sure everything will come in just fine.  I'll say that my order with greaterninja is quite large and as much as I would love to get mine this week, I don't expect them to come in until next week.  It just gives me a little more time to get everything in order on my side. 
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Thank you. Once I get this 1st one I'll order more. This is my first time buying something off a forum member and to be honest it makes me nervous.

No need to worry with Ninja, I have purchased 16 Ants, and could not be happier.  he goes above and beyond for his customers and your order will be fine.  It sounds there are some customs issues that are getting worked through, so some patience is in order, but they seem to be getting resolved so I would not worry at all.

Cosign with what DebitMe said.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Thank you. Once I get this 1st one I'll order more. This is my first time buying something off a forum member and to be honest it makes me nervous.

No need to worry with Ninja, I have purchased 16 Ants, and could not be happier.  he goes above and beyond for his customers and your order will be fine.  It sounds there are some customs issues that are getting worked through, so some patience is in order, but they seem to be getting resolved so I would not worry at all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I would just like to know the answer my question here, to your pm and to your email. Is order 314 shipping this week? If not I need a refund.

Hello artw1982, your order will most likely ship out this week and get to you this week.  All other orders should be shipped out this week as well.

V/R,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I would just like to know the answer my question here, to your pm and to your email. Is order 314 shipping this week? If not I need a refund.

So come Wed/Thursday you will open orders again?

one thing at a time bruh
Activity: 602
Please add as much info as you can Ninja... I am concerned.

All Should be well.  Bitmain responded pretty quickly and I believe the issue is now resolved.   We will ship our the remaining lot of our units on hand tomorrow.  New Resupplies should be here Wednesday 2/13 or 2/14.

As far as new orders on the store:  I will not accept anymore until Bitmain and I talk and this logistics issue and it is resolved completely.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

So come Wed/Thursday you will open orders again?

All Should be well.  Bitmain responded pretty quickly and I believe the issue is now resolved.   We will ship our the remaining lot of our units on hand tomorrow.  New Resupplies should be here Wednesday 2/13 or 2/14.

As far as new orders on the store:  I will not accept anymore until Bitmain and I talk and this logistics issue is resolved completely.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How do we place our order? The website now shows a 194gh machine for 2.7, but the site shows 1.45 btc? What should I do?
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Hello Guys,

I've finished talking to UPS and also Bitmain to resolve this issue.  Shipments seem to be coming out fine now.  Units should ship out this week.

I'll update if any other issues arise.

V/R,

GreaterNinja

Awesome!!! 

This will be the first time I ever ordered an ASIC (of any decent hashrate) & got it in less than 4 months   Shocked

From original order date:
BFL 30GH'er-1 year 5 days

Avalon GB-5+ months

Drillbit GB-4 months

Only miner I ordered so far that came within a few days were the ASICminer USB 333mhs units,not really a "miner"  Cheesy

So you got PLENTY of time LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheesy
Activity: 602
@ NinjaTech... Please add the units to your site with an updated title, I am still willing to order now.
Hello Guys,

I've finished talking to UPS and also Bitmain to resolve this issue.  Shipments seem to be coming out fine now.  Units should ship out this week.

I'll update if any other issues arise.

V/R,

GreaterNinja

Activity: 462
That sucks greaterninja   Sad

Up to what order # is effected by this fiasco  Huh

Thanks!!!!

+1

please answer to the question ask by customer !!!

if i must wait 7 days i prefer cancel order and wait new price !!
please let us know what orders are affected, I don't mind waiting a few extra days but would just like to know if mine is one of the stuck ones...
Pages:
Jump to: