Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 29. (Read 68426 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Hello all,
I will be ordering a unit Friday when my BTC get deposited.
2 questions.
-What else will I need besides Power supply? What is the most efficient/best one to get? I've read this thread and a few keep getting suggested. Feel free to share a link.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Hi Helnick,

I don't know if you are still looking, but I made this Google doc for set-up of the Antminer PSU kit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/155UOVTLYBcNRWTDKAkLLStFbpCMv0eK4f1gkNoyRiZ0/view

If you buy a standalone miner, you would need to get a 500+ watt psu and jumper wire on your own. Hope that helps.

Instead of jumper wire,try one of these:

This guy has em for BTC  Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-atx-psu-to-25-or-2155mm-12v-coaxial-plug-power-cables-new-product-74397

I just use a paperclip and electrical tape, is that bad?

Not really,those switches just look cool & they don't fall out  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello all,
2 questions.
-What else will I need besides Power supply? What is the most efficient/best one to get? I've read this thread and a few keep getting suggested. Feel free to share a link.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Hi Helnick,

I don't know if you are still looking, but I made this Google doc for set-up of the Antminer PSU kit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/155UOVTLYBcNRWTDKAkLLStFbpCMv0eK4f1gkNoyRiZ0/view

If you buy a standalone miner, you would need to get a 500+ watt psu and jumper wire on your own. Hope that helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-atx-psu-to-25-or-2155mm-12v-coaxial-plug-power-cables-new-product-74397

I just use a paperclip and electrical tape, is that bad?
legendary
Hello all,
2 questions.

Hi Helnick,

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just bought one

https://blockchain.info/tx/964aa99e238a5e507f345fdb4476a52a850cf4706198b6a78bec90c5117afb86

Order ID: 314
Date Added: 06/02/2014
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Shipping Method: Approximately 3 Business Days

First time buying off someone in a forum. Hoping this goes well.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello all,
2 questions.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Hi Helnick,

opsgurl - great tutorial - kudos to you  Grin

Peace.

Thanks man! we had a lot of set-up questions from customers, mostly due to configuring network settings. Anyone can let me know if there is something that needs to be clarified or added to the doc thanks Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Hello all,
2 questions.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Hi Helnick,

opsgurl - great tutorial - kudos to you  Grin

Peace.
Activity: 7
Hello all,
2 questions.

Hi Helnick,

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey GreaterNinja,

Check your pm when you get time.

Hello DarthSwan,

Sorry its a little late, but I did reply back to you via pm & email.

V/R,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Hey GreaterNinja,

Check your pm when you get time.
1.45 BTC Each.  Support GreaterNinja's American dream of being self-employed  Grin Grin Grin

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

GreaterNinja,

Can you confirm that my order is accounted for?

I went through the checkout, sent payment, and the cart got closed before confirming/finalizing. I don't have an order number to match my payment, all I know is I paid and have sent all my shipping details, also signed the wallet to prove it's mine. I've reached out a few times w/no response, this should be a simple situation, just looking for a "yes, got it, you're good" or "no, I'm working on it".

tx ID:
1a96b39009175ed68a7b5311bd398139691d39767f9cc342f34bf43e6e1a6b24

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
What is the power we need?

A power supply of 300 watt is enough or need more?

Thank

More, these pull about 360 Watts of power from the wall, and up to 500 if you overclock it.
Activity: 8
What is the power we need?

A power supply of 300 watt is enough or need more?

Thank
1.45 BTC Each.  Support GreaterNinja's American dream of being self-employed  Grin Grin Grin

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
legendary
When does the unit ship if ordered today?

anytime between the 7th and 15th.
ninja, how many units remain?

The counter says 117,it was 167 when I ordered late on the 3rd  Wink
Activity: 56

anytime between the 7th and 15th.
ninja, how many units remain?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
I just ordered a miner & I didn't see any where to make notes to sales staff.

Can I get my units IP set to 192.168.1.xxx   Huh     (I'm still figuring out what IP's are available to me on my network).  Should I email customer service Huh

Thanks!!!  Wink

Hello Unacceptable,

By default we set our miners to 192.168.1.XXX  IP.
gateway 192.168.1.1
subnet 255.255.255.0
dns 192.168.1.1

SWEET!!!!!!!!  Wink

Looking forward to receiving my first Antminer!!!   Cool

Thanks again!!!!

Can I get my units IP set to 192.168.1.xxx   Huh     (I'm still figuring out what IP's are available to me on my network).  Should I email customer service Huh

Thanks!!!  Wink

Hello Unacceptable,

By default we set our miners to 192.168.1.XXX  IP.
gateway 192.168.1.1
subnet 255.255.255.0
dns 192.168.1.1
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

Thanks!!!  Wink

If your on windows, go to

Start> Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>View your Active networks, and click on one,

General tab should come up, and click details box.  It should be your  IPv4 default gateway  like 192.168.1.xx or 192.168.2.xx

First gen Antminers were on 192.168.2.xx, the current ones mostly are 192.168.1.xx (My last 4 were)

Thanks!!!  Wink

I think they are a little backed up right now, I'm waiting on reply to something similar.
Pages:
Jump to: