Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 30. (Read 68426 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I just ordered a miner & I didn't see any where to make notes to sales staff.

Can I get my units IP set to 192.168.1.xxx   Huh     (I'm still figuring out what IP's are available to me on my network).  Should I email customer service Huh

Thanks!!!  Wink

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Thanks greaterninja!

Will make a decision in next couple days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If I order through ninjatech.org delivered to the U.S., do I have to worry about any customs fees?

If there's no other fees after the 1.45 BTC, I'm definitely going with Ninja over Sushi!   Tongue

Hello Chuckbuck,

Thank you for your interest.
If you live in USA, then no customs fees.  Every few shipments we have to pay customs and brokerage fees.  If Canada...you pay less versus China, but you still have to pay customs fess.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
If I order through ninjatech.org delivered to the U.S., do I have to worry about any customs fees?

If there's no other fees after the 1.45 BTC, I'm definitely going with Ninja over Sushi!   Tongue
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hello all,
I will be ordering a unit Friday when my BTC get deposited.
2 questions.
-What else will I need besides Power supply? What is the most efficient/best one to get? I've read this thread and a few keep getting suggested. Feel free to share a link.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Looks like Ninjatech sells a  "turnkey" system, Full bitcoin kit, on their webpage.

am I missing something? double the price for a psu, paperclip, and 2 power wires?

I would think the extra cost is for the service and time setting it up; not just the psu, paperclip, and 2 power wires. 
For somone new and not sure what to do, it maight make sense to go that route.

Thanks, fair enough and agreed, I was pulling my hair out trying to get some stuff working, I would have gladly paid to have it done for me
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
How long will this take when the 8th delivery is done? Or i mean how many days will it take to get delivered?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Thanks,
Have you purchased from him without issue?

Currently have 3, picking up 2 more.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello all,
2 questions.
-What else will I need besides Power supply? What is the most efficient/best one to get? I've read this thread and a few keep getting suggested. Feel free to share a link.
-What else will I need to have ready when this arrives to get up and running? Is there a support thread that I may have missed. I know Ninja is busy so I don't want to bother them things I can read about.  Thanks for the help.

Looks like Ninjatech sells a  "turnkey" system, Full bitcoin kit, on their webpage.

am I missing something? double the price for a psu, paperclip, and 2 power wires?

I would think the extra cost is for the service and time setting it up; not just the psu, paperclip, and 2 power wires. 
For somone new and not sure what to do, it maight make sense to go that route.

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hello all,
2 questions.

Hello all,
2 questions.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Thanks,
Have you purchased from him without issue?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Does Ninjatech respond to your emails, phone calls?

He does, but he also has a full time job.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Does Ninjatech respond to your emails, phone calls?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
guys, if you pay with BTC on the website make sure you keep the window open long enough for the transaction to confirm. I got my payment instructions, sent payment and closed out thinking I was complete, problem is it never pushed the order all the way through checkout, and thus there's a payment completed but not a confirmed order to match. Working on a resolution, and I'm sure it will all work out, but wanted to put the note out there so that others don't make the same mistake.
Hello all,
2 questions.
Activity: 602
If I were to order now, when do you guys think you can ship?

Also is the website correct.... .5 BTC for overnight shipping!
Activity: 322
Just ordered one... Will I get an email or something confirming status?

It's weird because my account history says I haven't made any previous orders, perhaps it needs to wait until the BTC transfer is fully confirmed(?)
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
How come there were 161 available yesterday, now there are 156, sales that slow? Shocked

There were 700 available this weekend. Business isn't that slow.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
GN check you check your PMs before I process.  Going to sleep really soon that is why mainly important Smiley Smiley
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
How come there were 161 available yesterday, now there are 156, sales that slow? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: