Pages:
Author

Topic: AntMinerS4 $1250 Bitmain's Official Partner - Official North America Distributor - page 27. (Read 68426 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
I was in a group buy of Avalon chips that got help up in customs for *months*. I hope you guys fare better.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
That sucks greaterninja   Sad

Up to what order # is effected by this fiasco  Huh

Thanks!!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If order # 314 isn't going to be shipped to me this week please issue a refund to 1CyQXixiLdAit6LQJUjbJVszVFsgn68QUP

Original Tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/964aa99e238a5e507f345fdb4476a52a850cf4706198b6a78bec90c5117afb86

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitmain and his associates labeled our resupply shipment as "Video games".  I can obtain a screenshot of the invoice in about a week to prove this happened.

On top of this Bitmain had shipped our units 2 days later than expected when I had already payed for over half the shipment  days in advance.

I now have to engage in Customs, UPS Brokerage and Power of Attorney and with Bitmain to get this cleared up.

I've been spending the last 5 hours trying to get resolution to the customs issues.

Units should still come in this week and ship out this week.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I had to wait 7 days to get my damn BTC from coinbase.... finally got it and now I see they were taken down from your website.... whats up? Said you had 483 earlier today?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
if i place order today, when will it ship??  sent emails, no response yet so figured this was easier
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
Any shipping update? I had an order on 2/2 and want to make sure I am gonna be here when they arrive.
Hey ninja, I've been trying to contact you for a while now, I am trying to get my expedited shipping that I ordered situated with the 3 orders I made, may I get an answer of how this may be settled?

I had my 1.5BTC order #269, and then  I made my order for 1.45BTC #281 so you said you would combine the orders to each other and keep the priority with the first 1.5BTC order. Then I made a third order with expedited shipping #319. 

I am wanting to add the order #319 to order #281, and then switch the expedited shipping for my order #269, or just get refunded for order #319's expedited shipping, because since it hasn't the priority of the other two orders, with expedited shipping it would maybe end up coming in after the first two orders even though it is expedited.  Or worst comes to worst, switch the expedited shipping to order #281 1.45BTC, and combine orders #269 and #319 together so order #319 receives the priority that of order #269.

It has been a while of trying to get a hold of you and I know you have a full time job so I was hoping a response by the night, but am hoping we can figure this out before you start shipping at least.

Thank you and sorry for the hassle.

Can i get an answer greaterninja

Shiunsai, holy hell man.  Smiley   2 lines would have sufficed .
I think I fixed it how you wanted  #319 is with #281, and I moved the expedited from #319 to #269.  so #319 is complete and is with #281 now.

Thanks,gah.... im sorry, i just PM'd u twiceand wrote on here twice and i just didnt know if i was making sense. apologies ninja, i feel like shit now...

no worries Shiunsai,  don't feel bad.   Things have been very busy lately.

V/R,

GN
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Hey ninja, I've been trying to contact you for a while now, I am trying to get my expedited shipping that I ordered situated with the 3 orders I made, may I get an answer of how this may be settled?

I had my 1.5BTC order #269, and then  I made my order for 1.45BTC #281 so you said you would combine the orders to each other and keep the priority with the first 1.5BTC order. Then I made a third order with expedited shipping #319. 

I am wanting to add the order #319 to order #281, and then switch the expedited shipping for my order #269, or just get refunded for order #319's expedited shipping, because since it hasn't the priority of the other two orders, with expedited shipping it would maybe end up coming in after the first two orders even though it is expedited.  Or worst comes to worst, switch the expedited shipping to order #281 1.45BTC, and combine orders #269 and #319 together so order #319 receives the priority that of order #269.

It has been a while of trying to get a hold of you and I know you have a full time job so I was hoping a response by the night, but am hoping we can figure this out before you start shipping at least.

I think I fixed it how you wanted  #319 is with #281, and I moved the expedited from #319 to #269.  so #319 is complete and is with #281 now.

Thanks,gah.... im sorry, i just PM'd u twiceand wrote on here twice and i just didnt know if i was making sense. apologies ninja, i feel like shit now...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

lol that indeed sounded complicated. web admin has worked his magic Smiley

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

Hopefully the shipment on the 10th isn't on a slow boat from China.   Grin

Hello Guys,

We still have about 25 units on hand.  Our re-supply has shipped a little late.

ETA for more supply is Wednesday if everything goes well.

I will keep you guys posted.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Will we get an email or tracking number when ours ships? Or should we just keep an eye on this thread?

Heya J Dubs, as soon as it ships, you will get emailed a tracking # Smiley

Also to compensate for the delay I will offer a free half hour of google hangouts/teamviewer/phone support for each customer.

V/R,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Hello Guys,

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja

Will we get an email or tracking number when ours ships? Or should we just keep an eye on this thread?
Activity: 26

Hi Helnick,

I don't know if you are still looking, but I made this Google doc for set-up of the Antminer PSU kit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/155UOVTLYBcNRWTDKAkLLStFbpCMv0eK4f1gkNoyRiZ0/view

If you buy a standalone miner, you would need to get a 500+ watt psu and jumper wire on your own. Hope that helps.

Thanks so much!!

Hello Guys,

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 23
Hopefully the shipment on the 10th isn't on a slow boat from China.   Grin

Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Crossing fingers for mine!
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Think you'll make it through all the 1.5btc units?

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: