Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 33. (Read 102838 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2017, 12:34:13 PM
Anyone remember here the so called airdrop I think early of this year? The coin named involved was Antcoin.

Does it related to Antshares/NEO? Im trying to find the thread where I get it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 12:28:04 PM
Neo awesome project the only issue is chinas ico ban but if they get in something this can be huge

It's just a temporary ban until they release licenses for ICO's.

Activity: 157
September 07, 2017, 12:26:06 PM
Neo awesome project the only issue is chinas ico ban but if they get in something this can be huge
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
I think that now is the best time for long term investors to consider NEO.
The prices go down significantly because the sellers don't see the whole picture. After the market become stable againg the trust for NEO will be higher than ever before.
but when? it's hard to say when invester trust NEO again

It's hard to say, but even now, just 3 days after the event, we see that it's mostly back. NEO seems to be a secure investment so far.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 06:13:15 AM
China trolled once again, weak hands has giving their shares to  the smart investors. Be ready for a moonshot.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2017, 01:37:06 PM
All you weak hands who can't stand the stress of holding NEO,
Sell them,
then buy them back later when there $30-$40 again.

You will say to yourselves,,Damn it, I should of held.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 01:32:51 PM
Lots of rumors going around. Only way to learn is to be patient and wait
September 06, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
Hello fellow investors.
My friend who has been in the cryptocurrency business for a while now has a pretty sound theory about what's going on with the China ban.
He said that this has happened before where the Chinese put a ban On IC o's and then the government officials by In, lift the ban, and see their profits skyrocket. In my opinion this is it time to buy not sell.
My regards to all of you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
September 06, 2017, 11:44:02 AM
NEO is not ok at Yunbi.
We are sorry to inform you that tokens (QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN) will be delisted from Yunbi.
https://twitter.com/yunbicom/status/905417001287335936
Neo is having a really bad times, the chart looks like a falling knife and there is not a positive sign at the charts.
September 06, 2017, 11:41:07 AM
Folks, thanks to another good man who shared this, basically Binance will suspend HCC, LLT, ELC, BTM, YOYO tokens. Neo is okay obviously. But If anyone holds these coins, this serves as a warning. "Binance will perform a system upgrade from 2017/09/07 00:00 (Beijing Time). The upgrade is expected to last 2-3 hours. We will suspend registration, login, deposit, withdraw and trading during the upgrade. "

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001444731
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
September 06, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
What do you think?  Does it  come back to the old levels? İ think of course yes.

i think it too.
I hope the CEO has a good strategy to keep his baby alive
hodl your coins - that is the best thing what you can do at this time
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2017, 11:08:10 AM
What do you think?  Does it  come back to the old levels? İ think of course yes.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
September 06, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
Neo cannot recover their market easily. Once Chinese government takes control this ICOs from their country, the demand of NEO will be less. This coin has a good start but ended very bad. For the meantime, let us stay tune on what will happen before entering the market, it is definitely a very risky coin.
Activity: 117
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
September 06, 2017, 10:34:15 AM
Has anyone else had their NEO frozen in Bittrex,
 I only have a small amount in there as I moved most of it to my wallet but there is a red exclamation mark against it and it says
'Automated Maintenance'
 as has done since yesterday and I cant use it.    Huh Roll Eyes
same with me,im also looking for answer why my NEO token frozen on bittrex,is it because yunbi want to delist NEO from their exchanger?
i just want to let them go after i heard yunbi want to delist NEO,i think it must be hard to make the candle burst to up again
September 06, 2017, 07:48:51 AM
Hey guys, I think it's possible (based on charts/technical analysis) that we'll get one more quick dip to a lower low on NEO before heading up.

(Disclaimer: not financial advice, just my opinion)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsSInHtq7Bo
September 06, 2017, 07:46:31 AM
GOOD NEWS!
Chinese Government Reveals List of 60 ICOs And
 Platforms Under Investigation,
No AntShares,
NEO,
Da Hong Fei,
Onchain on the list.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2017, 07:11:18 AM
No one knows what will happen for NEO until China announced anything new. Only bet on it if you trust on its platform as it will be the key to survive if you ignore the noise around the project.
Activity: 83
September 06, 2017, 07:05:07 AM
I am expecting that the government would give an update with positive approach to NEO,
it will be a BAMMMMM, to the Jupiter

It still has one last move down.. it's just broken out from the inverted flag you can see here... target is 0.00196

September 06, 2017, 06:29:12 AM
It's so obvious. If u were part of the Chinese government and given the task of regulating cryptos what is the first thing u would do? We all know China wants to lead the helm of Blockchain industry as the news is blatantly telling us at the same time as the ico ban. So here's what I would do.
1.Stop all icos. This creates fud and drop in price of many of them. Mainly neo.
2. Slowly accumulate, avoiding a pump, of all the fastest rebounding coins mainly neo or Qtum because they are the only ones weighing them down.
3. Once the timing is right and i have my optimal position on legit coins and drawn out the proper legal framework for regulations. Boom! As you were fellas! Play by our rules and you'll be safe.
And I think you can imagine what comes next.
But that's what I would do if I wanted to play the hand dealt to me. Speculative yeah but who in this space isn't? Lol
September 06, 2017, 06:21:42 AM
That ICOs will be regulated in China was so obvious and unsurprising, this whole market-wide dip shortly after is clearly an indicator of: 1. The amount of ignorant newbie investors that trade on emotions and hype 2. The whales who understand the newbies and reinforce the dip by selling and buying lower to make even more money.
Three things are happening then including for NEO atm: 1. Newbies are panic selling at loss to cut losses (or so they believe), 2. Whales are taking that wealth from them and getting stronger. 3. New (smart) investors are jumping in and buying at discount.
The rule is still, buy low, sell high. It's low now. Thus, dumb people are handing over money to smarter people. This is why there is inequality in the world and why the rich get richer and poor get poorer, why 99% of wealth is with the top 1%. Because, in reality, the overwhelming majority of people are not particularly smart nor educated. That is also why majority of people work all their lifes for someone else, to make their employer richer. Our capitalistic system is biased towards the rich and smart, and those are of course the minority.
Pages:
Jump to: