Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 34. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 06:14:21 AM
While we are crazy about China and Bitcoin...
Did anyone notice NorthKorea hydrogen bomb and UN security council meeting with SEP 11th deadline for new resolution?
Would North Korea rush the crypto demand for up coming trading for countering sanction?
September 06, 2017, 06:12:01 AM
Has anyone else had their NEO frozen in Bittrex,
 I only have a small amount in there as I moved most of it to my wallet but there is a red exclamation mark against it and it says
'Automated Maintenance'
 as has done since yesterday and I cant use it.    Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 103
September 05, 2017, 09:59:43 PM
I don't think it's safe to buy back in just yet.  I would sell any news Da Hongfei posts on Twitter.  I'm keeping my position in safer holdings like ETH for now.

NEO was quickly gaining steam because of its attractiveness for ICOs.  But right now we don't have any idea how China plans to implement legal ICOs.  I think this uncertainty diminishes NEO's value.  I won't buy back in until we have more news out of China.
agree. just wait some more update from China then buy back later!
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 09:35:14 PM
I am expecting that the government would give an update with positive approach to NEO,
it will be a BAMMMMM, to the Jupiter
Or the opposite things will be happened and that gives the mass sell for the neo token, But just the matter of time. and we will see the decision that already taken by the chinese regulators regarding the ico on its country. That was to be the important thing
Activity: 134
September 05, 2017, 08:08:26 PM
I am expecting that the government would give an update with positive approach to NEO,
it will be a BAMMMMM, to the Jupiter
Activity: 126
September 05, 2017, 07:54:29 PM
I don't think it's safe to buy back in just yet.  I would sell any news Da Hongfei posts on Twitter.  I'm keeping my position in safer holdings like ETH for now.

NEO was quickly gaining steam because of its attractiveness for ICOs.  But right now we don't have any idea how China plans to implement legal ICOs.  I think this uncertainty diminishes NEO's value.  I won't buy back in until we have more news out of China.

I think the opposite, NEO will climb back to at least 0,008 within a couple of days
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
I don't think it's safe to buy back in just yet.  I would sell any news Da Hongfei posts on Twitter.  I'm keeping my position in safer holdings like ETH for now.

NEO was quickly gaining steam because of its attractiveness for ICOs.  But right now we don't have any idea how China plans to implement legal ICOs.  I think this uncertainty diminishes NEO's value.  I won't buy back in until we have more news out of China.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
I love Neo its going to be a good coin long term.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2017, 07:05:45 PM
Ahh they postponed Red Pulse..... Well I guess that gives me a chance to try and accumulate some more NEO and at least they've not cancelled it completely.  Just feel bad for the legitimate companies in mainland China who have to now make arrangements to pay back they money they took from investors for previous ICOs!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 05, 2017, 05:32:17 PM
it is right opportunity to buy neo right now? 22$

In my opinion, yes. Maybe keep some money on the exchange in case it drops even lower, but if we look at longterm potential, NEO is one of the best in the business
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
September 05, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

It's really fascinating how easily we can be manipulated. One swing of butterfly's wing at the very edge of the corner of the world causes such a bad reaction across the whole crypto world.

You question has many layers, which only you will have to discover, sadly.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
September 05, 2017, 01:53:36 PM
NEO is a great project indeed. I hope we will see some promising announcements from their SEO soon
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 05, 2017, 01:04:12 PM
I'm not remotely worried about NEO, I think it is still an excellent long-term prospect. The market panic has been ridiculous. Although admittedly it hasn;t all been panic - when the price started dropping, people started shorting.
Activity: 121
New Order
September 05, 2017, 12:06:43 PM
Dont worry all. China investor have enough money to bring NEO back before they get back their invest!
Activity: 110
September 05, 2017, 09:09:26 AM
NEO is back?
It is really confusing Smiley
no. It's will need more time to comeback. I think at least till the end of this years
I just remember back then when  people around the exchange played with xmr and after the crash support  came back I'm not saying that same
fate will happen to NEO since  project are  really ongoing, its just another risky move for whoever that will do some panics just keep holding and
stake your coins.
NEO need more support from many project like ETH. So maybe it's can comeback. now this is the time for the NEO marketing team do their job
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 05, 2017, 08:27:06 AM
NEO is back?
It is really confusing Smiley
no. It's will need more time to comeback. I think at least till the end of this years
I just remember back then when  people around the exchange played with xmr and after the crash support  came back I'm not saying that same
fate will happen to NEO since  project are  really ongoing, its just another risky move for whoever that will do some panics just keep holding and
stake your coins.
September 05, 2017, 07:44:53 AM
One regulation decision from chain and almost all cryptos are in red! Whoa!  Wink

people panic the same way you spelled it chain. Most humans act without thinking about what they are doing and if it makes sense.
 Keep calling it chain and people will keep panic selling.
 Us sensible folk will be over here HODLing and buying up all your cheap panic sells.

It's China, btw.  Grin
September 05, 2017, 07:41:59 AM
 Way too many people in the crypto game (myself included) make moves purely based on headlines without really reading into what is being said.
 Da's response on slack, to me, means that this ico ban was accounted for in the past by the team.
My intuition tells me that neo will announce a formal partnership with china in the coming days/weeks to act as the official public blockchain.

REMINDER: neo is mostly based on smart contracts, not icos! The run up in price to the ATH was due to rampant speculation. Look at the deleted neo tweet that says that partnered with Chinese authorities as evidence as well.
HODL tight people, it's not always a sprint to the moon.
Sometimes it's a marathon
September 05, 2017, 07:37:20 AM
 Open sourced platform for blockchain testing and monitoring, within sandbox environment.
 The platform has established the first platform prototype to support blockchain automation in China, support applications like,
 financial regulation, food and medicine tracking,
 product logistics tracking, payment and settlement, etc."

Is this NEO?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: