Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 2. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 17, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
So buy XRP now, as you see XRP position is currently in the position of number two, if hold on then XRP this year may increase to $ 2. I expect this, however I find that the market is currently difficult. But still believe in xrp

xrp will be widely used in the banking sector. therefore, it definitely makes sense to invest now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2018, 03:46:19 AM
The most promissing coins is still ethereum and if you are looking for something cheap it might be ripple or cardano so you just need to choose

eth is good atm. just compare the current price and its maximum value – there is enough space for growth.

Due to the current price of ETH, many people start investing in ETH because we might not get ETH this much cheap in the coming days. Yes, if you compare with the previous this is the right to buy as many ETH possible in order to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
So buy XRP now, as you see XRP position is currently in the position of number two, if hold on then XRP this year may increase to $ 2. I expect this, however I find that the market is currently difficult. But still believe in xrp
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
You should consider investing in the Altcoins and then multiply 4 or 5 times. They are ETH, Ripple, NEO. The market that I come back to think of them will increase very high because they are promising and promising coins in the future. Because the ICOS project is not good at the moment so you can invest in Altcoins which i have just given.
This is what every that man should do who plan or intends to invest. What are the real life benefits of a project? For now, ETH is the good choice with good real life benefits in future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
The most promissing coins is still ethereum and if you are looking for something cheap it might be ripple or cardano so you just need to choose

eth is good atm. just compare the current price and its maximum value – there is enough space for growth.
Activity: 182
November 16, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
It is one best coin for me to invest in for long holding. It is Ripple. If you choose any other altcoin, you would to earn in future too. But xrp the best variant for me.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:07:01 PM
my recommendation for a medium period of time its XEM, TRX, DGTX, KIN, ZILL, AELF. there is a lot of tokens/coins but this is my choice. in long-term, I will choose another currency
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
November 16, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
Be careful in buying coins in this times of bear market. The only recommended coin to buy is bitcoin.
If you want to hold good altcoins  be sure to buy credits, stellar and  xrp.
Activity: 86
November 16, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
My recommendation is the following coins: ETH, EOS, NEO, DASH, LTC. In my opinion these are coins that will soon give a good growth.
Activity: 280
November 16, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
Hello, if you have the top 5 (BTC,ETH,XMR,XLM,XRP). Look at NEO, Link (carefully it pumped hard),Decentraland, ZEN, Piratechain, Nerva

Always do your own research, no advice

Cheers
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
I rarely recommend something because every investor must decide where to invest. but as an exception, I recommend the NEO and Ncash coin to you. I think they will grow very much
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 16, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
This coins are still best to hold BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC. Coins such as this will be valuable since the demand and community is continuously growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 16, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
I would advise you to pay attention to the coins STRAT and NEO. They are quite promising and they are now trading at very low prices.
Activity: 644
November 16, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
overall it depends on the strategy that you will use to invest, because not all newly emerging ICO coins have good potential and can survive the price at a high rate, not to mention if the ICO turns out to be a scam.

there are lots of old coins that have good potential to increase their prices higher but if you want to invest only in the long term. in my opinion with the current market situation, it is better to do a short-term strategy just to be able to get profit to cover our needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
 There are many old coins available in the crypto currency but it depends are you looking for long-term investment or short-term investment.  I would suggest you long-term investments are always gives better results then short-term holdings.  ETH, EOS, Apple are good options for long-term holding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 16, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
ICOs are the only way to get big bunch of dollars in several years. I consider that most of modern top coins will dissapear without any significant trace.
If we consider the development of the cryptocurrency market in 2016 and 2017, then the investment in the company ico at that time was very profitable, In addition, the market for ico companies offered a fairly large range of bonuses. But today it is more profitable to buy coins on the stock exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
ICOs are the only way to get big bunch of dollars in several years. I consider that most of modern top coins will dissapear without any significant trace.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
November 15, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
One suggestion at the moment is hard to correct, ICO is not recommended, the famous coin you should pay attention. I think the current market is an opportunity but also a huge risk, hope you can take advantage.

ICO served as a good alternative mate compared to previous coins. I know the trend now is changing and some ICOs tend to go down but their price can be appreciated once the market goes back to normal prices. It just a temporary set back, trust me the market will shine again and I can see this price drop as an opportunity to bag a lot of coins.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Now buy ETH, because ETH is a potential coin, maybe they will rise sharply in the near future, by the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 the ETH will recover, so I always hold the coin patiently. this, no matter how small they are
Pages:
Jump to: