Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 3. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
I won't recommend anything. I take no responsibility for advising anyone to do something which might not be okay for them. But I know there's a great new project in cryptocurrency called Virie.  It's got an easy-to-use interface and has built on the mistakes of traditional  crypto coins to make a system which works seamlessly, payment-wise and any other way. I make no recommendations, but I advise you to read up and see what you think.
I second the motion here. Even I have been doing a research about this lately so the recommendation is not specific to any crypto but to do some research to find out yourself. Although Virie does look promising with a user friendly interface and it own distributed exchange and escrow system, it is still best to learn more about it first before doing anything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 04:54:57 AM
altcoin is now the best buy that is Redc this is extremely potential coin, can show us that the market is now in extremely bad phase, if the investment in the old coin will be risky If you invest in a new coin, then you have a better chance of making a profit.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
November 15, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
NOW is the time to purchase....   good quality projects.

Go for  Neo, Qtum or Komodo.

For smaller caps go for Loki as there will be a huge upside in due course.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
IMO, market will bounce back, so i think it's time to buy good coins like eth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 15, 2018, 02:45:16 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
There are no such now, a further decline continued stagnation and increased the decrease in investment capital in all projects, I think that after that only a few will remain afloat.

dony buy any coins even bitcoin.

there will be a bear winter. be careful. dont enter market at this time
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 02:37:17 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
There are no such now, a further decline continued stagnation and increased the decrease in investment capital in all projects, I think that after that only a few will remain afloat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 15, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

It is hard to suggest any Altcoins for now because of this continues market price falls in which the dream of bullish run for this year is fading. Hopefully the market will bounce back by next year so for the main time lets just wait and see while creating new market plan for the next year development.
Activity: 559
November 15, 2018, 01:33:24 AM
One suggestion at the moment is hard to correct, ICO is not recommended, the famous coin you should pay attention. I think the current market is an opportunity but also a huge risk, hope you can take advantage.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 01:04:52 AM
I would recommend you to buy EVOT. It is a new token that is used to split profits when arbitrage trading and the first ICO round just started. They are selling at $0.55 per token. The internal exchange is coming out in December and all tokens that aren't sold will be burnt increasing the price of your token. If you buy enough you can join the beta testing of the arbitrage bots that will give passive income. A similar project, ARB, is at about $5 per token which shows the room for growth of this project. You can buy some at https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 14, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Take the suggestions given in the thread and research before  investing in the altcoins. For me supply chain is one of the first areas where blockchain will find it's use case.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
You can try to read all of the whitepaper and the background of the altcoin for you to know if it is worth to invest in. But as of now, after i googled your question, you can try to invest in cardano. Based on what i have read in investinblockchain.com, it is the first fully open-source blockchain to build using peer-reviewed academic research. Well try to check that out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
Hello bro, let me suggest you on going ICO on tokenomy platform, its call lyfe.health created by founder of indodax exchange, low price and softcap reached in a week, so many supporter from indonesian community.Lets make profit together.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
in conditions like now I think it is very difficult to recommend a coin for investment all depends on the confidence of each investor itself, in my opinion analyzing well and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we get
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
The good projects now are LBX and Bitcoin Air. These are very realistic projects and I think the team will be able to do that. a normal idea but they are looking to develop in the field of payment by credit. And I think this is the lack of our world. So I think this is a great ICO project and could make your money increase after 5 months of operation.
Well, again, these are some incomprehensible projects that, of course, can be both profitable and with a good idea. But in such a market as today, investing in them is clearly a losing move, since you will only freeze your money for a long time while you wait for the profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
If you choose altcoin now, then I would choose 3 coins to buy, the first is ETH hold the coin for a long time, secondly BCH also buys and will hold them for a long time, and the third XRP buys and sells them immediately if prices rise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 14, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

this is not a financial advice for you,,
just you look into my siganture you can found a good project,,
but always remember to do your own research my friend
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a high risk that will end-up to lose your money. I suggest you to do a diligent research before investing and don't just rely on asking here. It's unpredictable investments and all of us have no assurance that it will goes to our plan. The bigger your investment the bigger risk to take. Although the profits could be exponential if you hit the real gems.
Activity: 182
November 14, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
I recommend that you buy ethereum,  eos and tron.  These altcoin have big followership and the volume and liquidity of these altcoin are high on various Cryptocurrency exchange. Another plus for buying these coin is that you will be buying them four to five times cheaper!
Activity: 238
November 14, 2018, 07:25:19 AM
good project altcoin first look at real work visit the official website directly, how many communities and actively continue to register where
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
You should consider investing in the Altcoins and then multiply 4 or 5 times. They are ETH, Ripple, NEO. The market that I come back to think of them will increase very high because they are promising and promising coins in the future. Because the ICOS project is not good at the moment so you can invest in Altcoins which i have just given.
Pages:
Jump to: