Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 6. (Read 4704 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
Zilliqa (ZIL) has been floating under the radar for a little while and has their mainnet coming up in about 2 months. The testnet has been very successful, and I think the project has a chance of being a gamechanger.

Even if not, in the short term it should have a nice run up to the mainnet. I’m personally looking for a full 2x between now and the end of the year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 30, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
I've written this before. HOLO!
Holo, friends. Buy Holo a few years later not to regret it. 2 years ago, ETH was $ 1? I wasn't on the market because I don't remember. But I read the graphics. 2-3 years after reading today's graphics, "I said that" I can say.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
BABB has a nice risk reward ratio to me. It  risky, and like other relatively small cap coins it might not exist in the next five years. However, in the medium term should the bull run happen I think 10x++ is very possible.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Well I have lot of coins for you to recommend but Im gonna choose the best one, buy ripple (xrp), cardano (ada), tron (trx), neo (neo) and maker (mkr). These coins will definitely go x5 to x20 in the second quarter of the next year, for sure.
neo is a really good one and i believe taht we will see it rising againg and again and i think itbis going to be a really popular one
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
it is really hard to write down all the altcoins that you would recommend others to buy as there are so many of them
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Well I have lot of coins for you to recommend but Im gonna choose the best one, buy ripple (xrp), cardano (ada), tron (trx), neo (neo) and maker (mkr). These coins will definitely go x5 to x20 in the second quarter of the next year, for sure.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
With the current price, I believe that ethereum should be considered as a best buy. It has the lowest price I have every seen on Ethereum and I think it will appreciate soon or in the last 6 months. If you really think about it, Ethereum is the number 2 coin and the most used alternate coin because of its platform. I think its still worth our investment and it just so happen that the big investors decided to go with a different path.
there are so many good altcoins and you may be interested in many of them, try a few and then choose the best for your business
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
there re a lot of good altcoins and i think that if you are goinb to make soem kind of researches ypu will easily find what you want
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
With the current price, I believe that ethereum should be considered as a best buy. It has the lowest price I have every seen on Ethereum and I think it will appreciate soon or in the last 6 months. If you really think about it, Ethereum is the number 2 coin and the most used alternate coin because of its platform. I think its still worth our investment and it just so happen that the big investors decided to go with a different path.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
October 29, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
Hi bro
can't recommend any coin but yes I can recomend you to study the ecosystem and find out what are the best trends in crypto for you.
point out what can be the game changer, which are the approach that can win in the near future and find out the project that build smth usefoul.

for example blockchain interoperability, security tokens, sidechains, oracles...there is a lot of stuff that we need to understand to find the right project to invest in.

good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
Fantom (FTM) today was listed on bibox and also it started to trade on idex and bilaxy, and it trades below ico price and it so attractive to buy... but i still didn;t buy and i'm not sure that it is a good idea.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
October 29, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
I think a great buy would be quarkchain because they would resealed their testnet very soon. I am expecting a nice pump. Also I see a nice smooth growth of the nkn token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
I think the best time to invest in for good profits is to invest only in good coins for example if you wanna to invest then look the Eth first and Bitcoin first because these are the top best coins which have best opportunities to increase the price in nearly future and will give you huge profits that is why I am recommending to buy these two coins and will go to the moon in future conform,
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
I would recommend to buy today btc, eth, ltc. These coins are very popular and they will not die even during a very strong market decline.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
You can select coins from the top-20 coinmarketcap. Be careful, examine the projects that you trust more, and then buy. Don't invest only in one coin, take the others that haven't pumped yet. Over time you will be able to make a profit with great probability.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
There is a lot of good alts on the market and before investing in you need to make your own research work. I can give you some coins for checking: ADA, TRX, PHX, BAT, PRO, NPXS.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
The next obvious pump is ZEC. Sapling upgrade happening on sunday and coinbase soon after. ZEC being a BTC fork, they can add it quite easily.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
I recommend to buy Nano. The fastest to cryptocurrency in the world without the transfers commission. Such cryptocurrency will cost in the future much.
Activity: 854
October 28, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
When the current market conditions are dropping it is certainly a risk if you buy altcoins out 100, there are lots of coins and tokens dead so we must always be vigilant and keep abreast of the latest updates.
There are opportunities we miss sometimes when we focus too much on just the first 100 coins. There are new coins below the first 100 that have good potentials. Their marketcap is high and with low circulation. Some of these projects are yet to ride to the top mainly because there are still some works, most specially part of their products that are still at their developmental stages. You need to check some of the coins like XYO, OMX and many more.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second (13000 Q2 2019), with transactions confirmation times of approx. 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. It is 100% Ethereum compatible, however instead of using Proof of Work, it has Proof of Reputation (companies as nodes), which is 10x more decentralized than Ethereum and 1000x greener. There are 10 companies that are built or building on the network (Veritoken, Solaster, Enterprise, Job.com, PrimaBlock, MuiltiSender, Monarch, TrueDeck, MBYS, Esprezzo), and it has its own decentralized exchange GoDDEX for ICO’s. It is currently listed on Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bilaxy. The team is top notch – at the helm is CEO Jason Dekker who has extensive experience in hedge fund management (managed over $250m USD in assets), the CTO, Travis Reed is experienced in building apps and infrastructure (Achieved 1 million TPS with Iron.io). GoChain has a partnership with Microsoft Azure to drive enterprise adoption of blockchain-based customer support services. There are plenty more announcements due to be released very soon. With a market cap of $44m and upgradeable smart contracts due Q4 it is extremely undervalued.

Too many projects lack the necessary business savvy to succeed and promise ludicrous transactions per second on testnet that they will never achieve at mainnet.
Pages:
Jump to: