Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 7. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 28, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
I can advise you to invest in 2 altcoins that are already being traded on the exchanges and there are good chances in the near future to make x2-x3. This is Semux and Bitdegree. You can see the graphs for the last weeks, they are very good.
Activity: 812
October 28, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Hi bro, i suggest you to find some coins that have a low market cap but good volume. The low price means it still have possibility to gain more price in the future. And the most important thing is just by doing your due diligence on the coins about their project.
Buying a new coin with a good project will makes you earn much in the future.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
Altcoin that has just been published from the project has a greater level of risk than the classic altcoin that has long struggled in crypto and is able to maintain and improve their quality, quantity, and value over time. Some altcoins have quite rapid growth with its platform planting program in many projects. For example, EOS and also the ETH that continues to be aggressive in marketing.
Yes, it's a good choice to buy those existing coin in a year than those new published coin in ICO's because it can be proven that it's a long run project and having a potential to grow more.
Activity: 47
October 28, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
A highly recommendable altcoin is ternion. Invest money in it and you'll gain profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 08:42:36 AM
Altcoin that has just been published from the project has a greater level of risk than the classic altcoin that has long struggled in crypto and is able to maintain and improve their quality, quantity, and value over time. Some altcoins have quite rapid growth with its platform planting program in many projects. For example, EOS and also the ETH that continues to be aggressive in marketing.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 28, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
After a deep research I choose FinanceX to promote in my signature. It is hard to find some promising ICO and if you find it, most of them do not reach soft cap. Here, you can be sure that they collected soft cap and they can start their project after ICO sale Wink.
Activity: 252
October 28, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
I would suggest the same altcoins that showed good results last year. XLM, Cardano, QTUM, TRX, Steem, XVG. Of new NPXS, IOTEX. I think we can expect good performance from them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 28, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
Look at the market full of decent altcoins, which are worthy of investment, you need to study the market in more detail, analyze it, and after that choose a token preferably not one, I understand that against the background of a falling market it will be difficult, but possible
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 28, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
I think the most beautiful coinin for this topic is holo. has a great potential. I think it will make at least 100x in 1-2 years. you can be rich. if you can wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 28, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Before you invest in any altcoin with him you need to carefully read and learn the team better, and invest in coins without looking is a bad idea because you need to clearly understand where to invest money and never see what others are doing
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 04:45:48 PM
In my opinion now the most attractive for investing small amounts are those Altcoins whose capitalization does not exceed $ 1,000,000. Such assets have good growth potential over the next few months.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
I would prefer not to completely rely on the advice and opinions of other people. I prefer to independently analyze investment opportunities, and I usually use tips only as a starting point for research. In such cases, the fault for the mistake will lie only to me, and as a result, makes me very careful and cautious.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
There are a lot of projects out there that you can invest in but you need more of a research to get the right one in other not to get scammed, even most won't seems as scam at first but you later find out that they can even met up to the ico price given to you which also equivalent that they are scam, so you need to be careful more
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
October 27, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
Do you want to buy new coins or You want to invest in ICOs? There are many new coins have come and gained overwhelming popularity this year and they took a higher place in the Coinmarketcap rank! You can buy those altcoins because they are good and safe to invest! If the market pumps you will earn more than x10 profit, no doubt. Here I wanna mention ZIL, MTC, HOT, NPXS, MTC, IOST, EGT, Dropil, Tokenomy, Telcoin etc
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
Well, not all altcoins in a market are future profitable when it comes to buying, for you to know make your own search altcoins to make you decided because base on suggested altcoins comes in a mistake. Its better your own sort of fault or luck atleast you have the learnings about coin ability.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
invest money in Monaco Coin. It’s not a new coin, but very promising, and I’m sure that in the future it will give a good profit to its investors.
Activity: 346
October 27, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Coins or tokens? There are lots of lambo tokens. I recommend you do your research and keep us posted
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 27, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
Buy altcoins with a good technical and fundamental part. There are many coins that have only one of these components, but here are two, it is quite rare. Find them.

I watched the crypto-market a lot and made the appropriate conclusions. For the coin to grow in price, the technical part is not enough. The job of speculators is also required. It is they who primarily push the price up.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
I am considering Ethereum, EOS, Cardano as a long term investment. But for now, I am not planning on buying them, and I think the crypto market will continue falling, and it is too early right now to buy altcoins.
There's no other coin that reliable to buy or invest with but only ethereum because this is affordable and one who leads in market in terms of fluctuation. I believe it will continue more to grow and grow.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
I recommend to buy Nebula. Good project and honest developers. The coin will strongly grow in price in the future.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: