Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 4. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
The good projects now are LBX and Bitcoin Air. These are very realistic projects and I think the team will be able to do that. a normal idea but they are looking to develop in the field of payment by credit. And I think this is the lack of our world. So I think this is a great ICO project and could make your money increase after 5 months of operation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
there are many tokens or coins that are still good to be able to invest for now. but indeed we must be careful to be able to choose it. because right now more and more scam projects are just cheating
absolutely right, therefore if you want to invest into new coins, it is better to be careful and careful to choose, because there are so many scams and coins that are scam also in the crypto world like ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
for me altcoins that recommend are those in the top 10 such as ethereum, ripple and NEO is my choice, because in my opinion the top 10 altcoins are very safe and also have a big chance of making a profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
I won't recommend anything. I take no responsibility for advising anyone to do something which might not be okay for them. But I know there's a great new project in cryptocurrency called Virie.  It's got an easy-to-use interface and has built on the mistakes of traditional  crypto coins to make a system which works seamlessly, payment-wise and any other way. I make no recommendations, but I advise you to read up and see what you think.
Activity: 672
November 13, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
I recommend tokenomy for your investment until the end of the year.
although now the price of tokenomy is still below the price of ico but in my opinion tokenomy work is very useful. and I with tokenomy full launch at the end of December that means it can make prices go up
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 13, 2018, 10:04:40 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Zilliqa - Mainnet in January of 2019, expect a 2-5x
ICON (ICX) should be an easy 2-3x when market bulls

These 2 are kinda good one to play with
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
You can try new coins available in the market, chances are devs. or investors to pump new coins is certainly bigger than old coins, but this is short time and certainly very risky.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 13, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
There are too many good coins in the market. But there are also many hypers. The best guide is already in the top lists. Check them one by one from top to bottom. if you want to diversify as much as possible them check also coins that are below 100 or even 200. Check the team and its background.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
There are many good coins avalilable in the market. You can earn pretty good amount by investment in alt coins. But dear always remember returns are not sbale and assured. You need to take risk if you want to eam in cryptos. Eth , trx , eos and usdt are my personal suggestions.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 13, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Never lies on the recommendations about investments because this is your hard earned money and you can’t blame anyone if you fails
But about this hard moving market,i will recommend you to try checking the tokens fom ico,sometimes this can bring a huge profit for us
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
It's hard to say that altcoins will continue to be profitable in the long run, this is what makes us always have to keep up with the latest news and information, I'm sure there are still many good altcoins and have a chance to profit, but once again I say that for the short term, you can make analysis in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
I'm not a visionary and can't say what the future holds, but Waves I would now buy. Yes, many are now skeptical about this coin, but I believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
Go for BCH and ETH if you have a large amount to invest. For coins which are under 5$, I think XRP and AE are very good options to invest in. Buy them as soon as possible because the bull run is just about to start.
Activity: 1190
November 13, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
The market conditions are still red so it is certainly difficult to choose the safest and most profitable coins, for now I only invest in crypto which has a marketcap of more than $ 500 million such as ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and Monero.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 13, 2018, 06:08:02 AM
It is strange, but I see high demand for projects related with energy in future, so you should look for ICOs and projects, related with energy business.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
Buy crypto currencies that have a really working team and a promising work product. And yet - an important factor is the presence of listing on the exchanges. Never buy ICO until the coin hits the exchange.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Ripple is currently increasing, even though the price hasn't reached the previous price but its development shows a positive development, therefore it would be very good if you invest in Ripple (XRP).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 13, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
there are many tokens or coins that are still good to be able to invest for now. but indeed we must be careful to be able to choose it. because right now more and more scam projects are just cheating
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
Now buy XRP, because this coin is being accepted by many organizations and corporations to put into business. So maybe they will rise sharply by the end of the year, which is my personal guess.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
If you want a high margin you can risk with the ICO ended tokens and wait for the exchange list like TILE (Loomia) it is priced = 0.1x the ICO price. There are also some potential and stable tokens such as XYO, BPT,

For the High margin of profit definitely, they need to invest and they need to take the risk, in order to make a higher profit your investment should also be more. Otherwise, you will be making very less profit. You have chosen the right coin in order to make a huge profit otherwise you will end up in the loss.
Pages:
Jump to: