Pages:
Author

Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy? - page 24. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Why do you think the price of ETH is high at this time? The price is only 275$ and it's the lowest since July 2017. This is a good price so you can buy ETH because it is falling heavily.

caused im looking for those coin not over 100usd  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 03, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
there is nothing that can exactly recommend or tell you an altcoin which might earn you profit, there's no one knows what altcoin will increase its value. so its better if you would search by yourself and take the risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
not sure for ico this year, but last year I participated in ico monaco and utrust. I got a high profit from both of them and both of them exceeded ICO price when listed on exchange. I don't want to give you a recommendation, do the analysis yourself, so you won't regret it.

For me, i really trust ethereum to and i hope you also trust on it because this have big potential to rise by this time since people are started to buy this for long term investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
not sure for ico this year, but last year I participated in ico monaco and utrust. I got a high profit from both of them and both of them exceeded ICO price when listed on exchange. I don't want to give you a recommendation, do the analysis yourself, so you won't regret it.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
I feel as strongly about Nano now as I did about ETH in 2016 and BTC in 2013. I understand BTC as a store of value, but I can’t see it competing well at the retail level even with lightning networks. I can see Nano competing very well in that area though since there’s no secondary protocol to go through. You send Nano to another wallet and it will almost immediately be available to spend in that wallet. I’m sorry for shilling, but it’s true. It’s simple and it works. Most importantly, it’s completely decentralized in every way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Now is a good time to invest in any of the TOP altcoins. All of them are in a very strong drawdown.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 12:45:45 PM
The ICO market is almost dead now. Most of the projects are scammers. Better look at the TOP coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 01, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
I advise you to study coins before investing in them, pay attention to Ontology, AION, ICON, EOS - for the long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 31, 2018, 12:33:45 PM
Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.
I know nano has dropped from 37$ into... well it was under 2 dollars at one point but I still believe highly on the project. This is a coin that you can instantly (by instantly I mean it you can literally send something to yourself and it will go over faster than you can click alt-tab) and maybe we do not see the solution because bitcoin is not heavily stressed right now but when bitcoins blockchain was jammed with transactions and the miner fee was like 40$ for a simple transaction (which made sending small amounts a pain in the ass) we saw that what nano can bring to table during those times is magical and will always be valuable.
I am holding big amount of Nano after one of my friend suggested to invest with it. Let us see how thing will change in coming days. I believe there could be big chances for many dumped coins will bounce back once bitcoin finds its track of creating new ATHs. I am expecting those days to happen in very near future itself.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
It is very difficult to predict, you need to carefully analyze the projects yourself. There are good projects that are now on the bottom.
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
SpartanCoin - SPN

crypted, anonymous, distributed, freedom, competive
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
August 30, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.
I know nano has dropped from 37$ into... well it was under 2 dollars at one point but I still believe highly on the project. This is a coin that you can instantly (by instantly I mean it you can literally send something to yourself and it will go over faster than you can click alt-tab) and maybe we do not see the solution because bitcoin is not heavily stressed right now but when bitcoins blockchain was jammed with transactions and the miner fee was like 40$ for a simple transaction (which made sending small amounts a pain in the ass) we saw that what nano can bring to table during those times is magical and will always be valuable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

ICO is really risky to invest due to market condition, you can invest on famouse altcoin just like ETH because it was dropped it's price more than 30% weeks ago, i think it's already cheap and profitable to invest now
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
so as not to blame anyone, I think it's better to do your own research. You just have to see ico rating and read the whitepaper for every project that has a rating of 4.5+. try reading the ICO whitepaper on my signature, they have a team from google.
Activity: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Very many different altcoins are now heading in the bearish run especially these projects that are backed by big projects like TRON, ETN and many more. 
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
I always try to find some interesting projects with real life use to invest. recently found cryptocasher.io, but they are launching just in october. have to study more before investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:01:30 AM
Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
The price is at very low now so I think investing in top 30 coins will be better. It's much safer than invest into ICOs. Some coins that I think can give us a big profit are: ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO, Stellar
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
Now is a good time to invest in any of the TOP altcoins. All of them are in a very strong drawdown.
Activity: 309
August 30, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Select TOP 20-30 coins, especially good prospects for TRX, EOS and ADA. I give them the greatest preference.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
Investing in new ICOs is very risky. If your target is just double or triple profit, I think investing in the coins that in top 20 can still give you what you want. While it is much safer
Pages:
Jump to: