Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies? - page 11. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 08:04:31 AM
Apply to the program KYC Legal , it waits for new prospective representatives who want to advertise them
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 12, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
Usually bounty campaigns have limitations. The campaign for signatures is often a requirement to have a rank of Junior member. But in other campaigns, twitter, facebook are no such requirements. By the way, I recommend subscription ArcBlock. It was her burden now. This is a very promising project. And they have a user rank newbie allowed to participate in signature campaigns. The company has developed a project to create a blockchain dApps application.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
January 12, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
The best method to participate in signature campaigns on this forum is by participating on altcoins signature campaigns and upcoming ICOs, try to higher up your rank and being active on this forum pays out very well, if you are higher on activity you participate in signature campaigns paying you in fiat or bitcoin, you need to provide some good quality posts to get on the level but you will get there by time, try looking at Daneel.io they aso offer a signture campaign, a very good project coming, the ICO is on the end of this month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
January 12, 2018, 07:33:55 AM
Theres no bounties for newbies if there is,you wont get a good stakes.I suggest to stay away from campaigns for now and focus on ranking here by being active in threads.

Many of social media bounties are open for all rank. It's not depend how high your rank but how many follower/friend you have.
For signature campaign, you to wait until reach minimal Jr. Member.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 12, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
if you want to find some projects for a bounty that have not started yet, I suggest you open https://www.coinschedule.com/

there is a lot of about ICO to the bounty and invest. but, for a newbie can only join social media campaign. and you can not join the signature campaign
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:25:26 AM
Theres no bounties for newbies if there is,you wont get a good stakes.I suggest to stay away from campaigns for now and focus on ranking here by being active in threads.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
Many signature campaign don't have a provision for newbie, they prefer a rank from junior member. Don't know why they do that but the bounty manager must have their own reason.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:17:57 AM
im still a newbie ..
long way to go
ive read that it takes a month beofre participating in any bounty so sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
I think for newbie the bounty who can join is bounty social media. Always be progress guys, if the rank Jr. Member you can choice many campaign Smiley
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 12, 2018, 07:05:43 AM
In fact, the Bounty campaign is only for accounts with Jr.Member rank and above. But there are also some bounty campaigns that accept newbie like ArcBlock, or you can search in Altcoin's Announcement section, there will be a lot of ANN thread on the ICO, there will definitely be ICOs accepting newbie to join their campaign.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
Now I'm participating in DIW companies, very good payments
Come here and start working https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 09, 2018, 09:21:32 PM
WePower is a good bounty campaign for a newbie to participate in. Not only is WePower trying to disrupted the energy sector, but it also have a generous bounty campaign for its community and supporters. I recommend that you have a look at WePower.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 09, 2018, 09:03:19 PM
I think it's really hard to find a signature campaign for a newbie, I suggest you better upgrade your rank first to Jr. Member looks for a signature campaign (because the average signature campaign receives only the lowest Jr. Member rank).
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 09, 2018, 08:34:21 PM
You can participate in the OAX bounty. Newbies can participate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 08:02:56 PM
There are a lot of bounties (twitter and fb only) out there you just have to look per page  that accepts newbies but I'm not sure if you would find a good company because for well known and good companies they need at least a jr. Member position for the signature and other campaigns.
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

There are some bounty campaigns that are usually accept newbie but its rarely you can see that kind of campaign if i were you i will stick in creating quality post and become a full member or at least a member rank to join the campaign. This will become easy for you to find a campaign and join their bounty program.

agreed, you should reach at lest 35 posts and your rank will become Jr,member and then you can join as many bounties you wish
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 07:59:02 PM
Hello guys,

all the available bounties are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just check them all, i'm sure you will Find some of them that accepting Newbies
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
Hello guys,

There are some bounty campaigns that are usually accept newbie but its rarely you can see that kind of campaign if i were you i will stick in creating quality post and become a full member or at least a member rank to join the campaign. This will become easy for you to find a campaign and join their bounty program.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
January 09, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
Just start small - pick up the scraps until you build up to a higher level.  What do I mean?  Get involved in the non-signature campaign sectors of the bounties... Twitter, FB, Telegram, Reddit, Medium, Youtube, etc.  There's plenty to get into.  And while you're doing that, build up your Position and Activity here on the forum.
Activity: 104
In Crypto We Trust
January 09, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
You can join Viberate's easy bounties on facebook, twitter and bitcointalk.  Now value of 1 VIB token is 0.00004564 BTC
Viberate token (VIB) is included in the big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc etc., and the number of exchanges it's included in is growing. It's value is increasing.
Viberate project is really strong. When you look through their web site you'll see that. Check on my signature.

Here is their bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-vib-viberate-decentralized-music-talent-marketplace-2029450
Pages:
Jump to: