Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies? - page 12. (Read 3448 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 07:44:22 PM
Oh, come on! there are no companies for newbies ?! Now? when the day starts 4-5 new bounties - there are no companies for newbies ?! Ad how long it takes to junior member - 3 weeks. It's enough time to get comfortable on the forum - go for it!
I'm excited about your post and please I would want to ask if it really takes just three weeks to become a junior  member?  If yes kindly tell me and also will you be kind enough to break down the durations for other ranks as well for me. Thank you.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:26:19 PM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

Hello bro, go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27401636
Join DIWtoken bounty, serious money because this ICO will go to the mars
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
As newbie you can participate in some bounties in twitter and facebook campaigns, check them
Activity: 406
January 09, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
Why not be patient and grow your rank to earn real good,check out the bounty on my signature campaign,it is open for newbie.
If you are a newbie and you are looking for a great bounty campaign, you should try to join on karma bounty campaign, because karma bounty campaign is really great campaign and it is so popular om twitter i know that karma bounty is we will be success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
I knew only one project where there was an opportunity to participate in newbies. It was the project C https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-7-btc-dec-15th-30st-bounty-thread-2591417
But time showed it was a scam project  Undecided
Activity: 450
December 18, 2017, 08:45:49 AM
There are many campaign for you. Just go to altcoin marketplace and then select bounties, see the list of Huge huge campaign (new/old) And search campaign which accept newbie. and join those campaign.  Its easy. Just read and see the campaign.  Best of luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 08:15:31 AM
Now a days, there is no bounties accepting newbie much better to continue posting and wait to ranked uop your account to member to be eligible to join not only in bounty also in signature campaign which is giving you much higher lrofit than bounty campaign.

Since OP is already member rank hoping that other people who are in newbie rank will read this first before asking and make a new thread again like this.

Oh contraire. There are/is a bounty programme for Newbies and I am participating in it, just check out this site (maybe on it's last 2 weeks of bounties).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-7-btc-dec-15th-30st-bounty-thread-2591417
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 06:28:12 PM
The best thing for you would be to be consistent and patient and the rank will slowly go up. Most of the campaign managers don't accept newbies cause it means you are new to the forum and you don't have so much knowledge to offer to your fellow forum colleagues. The other thing is that many members are using their alt accounts to make money and their greed is prevailing and coming to light when they want to participate in bounties with newbie account. Campaigns will always be here and my advice is to be patient and make your way to the higher ranks without applying with the starter rank on the campaigns. Jr. rank requires 30 activity and it is practically 1 month that can go fast if you are patient enough.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 17, 2017, 06:15:36 PM
Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
You are now a member. Probably, newbies can't find a bounty campaign, there are campaigns that accepting newbies but its only few. Some reasons why they are not accepting newbies are: newbies dont know yet all forum rules, newbies need more time to know the environment of the forum, and some campaigns requiring quality posts. Newbies need to learn more and if you don't have determination and patience in this forum, you will not succeed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
December 17, 2017, 06:10:05 PM
Now a days, there is no bounties accepting newbie much better to continue posting and wait to ranked uop your account to member to be eligible to join not only in bounty also in signature campaign which is giving you much higher lrofit than bounty campaign.

Since OP is already member rank hoping that other people who are in newbie rank will read this first before asking and make a new thread again like this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 17, 2017, 06:05:04 PM
Why not be patient and grow your rank to earn real good,check out the bounty on my signature campaign,it is open for newbie.
Activity: 35
December 17, 2017, 06:00:59 PM
WePower has Signature bounty campaign and lets Newbies participate. Look at my signature. They give 0.5 stakes a week for Newbies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
December 17, 2017, 05:29:03 PM
in my opinion better wait jr. new members follow the bounty campaign, because rarely bounty campaign that receives a newbie, although there is no revenue gained not too big, so better wait jr. new members follow bounty campaign (my suggestion).
Right, he can focus first in getting his rank high and I think that Member is the best rank to start with campaigns. There are many things that Newbies need to know and understand before going deeper so that they may understand how it really works in here. Rushing things for yourselves will not bring any good. Take time to read especially the pinned topics and be aware of the rules here in the forum, the SMAS list and many more. Familiarize yourself with the forum and again give time for reading because it will help broaden your knowledge and understandings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 17, 2017, 04:27:39 PM
in my opinion better wait jr. new members follow the bounty campaign, because rarely bounty campaign that receives a newbie, although there is no revenue gained not too big, so better wait jr. new members follow bounty campaign (my suggestion).
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
Oh, come on! there are no companies for newbies ?! Now? when the day starts 4-5 new bounties - there are no companies for newbies ?! Ad how long it takes to junior member - 3 weeks. It's enough time to get comfortable on the forum - go for it!
Activity: 224
December 17, 2017, 03:43:42 PM
I am also a newbe member in bitcointalk.org. Actually I am didn't know there have any bounty for newbies. Thanks for this topic. Many people discussed here about newbies bounty. Thanks all.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2017, 03:09:57 PM
Newbies could participate in the bounty compaign of the project "C". But as far as I know, the Newbie Members admission is already over.
Activity: 322
November 30, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Hello guys,

Actually there is a bounty campaigns that accepts newbies the bounty campaign is called karma my brothers account is in there because he is just getting started in thus business just like you and i had mentioned to him that bounty campaigns are much profitable than signature campaigns so he immediately find a campaign that accepts newbies.and that is a legit campaign the link is here my friend but I do not know if this campaign are still open for participants.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-karma-worlds-first-decentralized-smart-community-network-2273926
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 05:53:17 PM
The answer is often no. Because most of the bounty campaign just accept the account from member. So, you should spend few weeks to upgrade your account
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:04:59 PM
You find a lot for newbies, best bet as others have said to look elsewhere but I would suggest sticking around here as well and posting on topics and reading topics to build up your rank so that you will be able to participate on bitcointalk. I was in the same boat as you I wanted to participate in signature campaigns but could not find any that would allow newbies to enter so i just worked my way up the later and am now a junior member, it doesn't take a long time to rank up so stick with it you will get there my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: