Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 5. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
I think bitcoin can benefit poor people.they can make  themselves self.reliant through bitcoin work and they can earn it through
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
We can donate or exchange Bitcoins for their education and opportunity to have a their respective jobs. Also we can share what we have in this Bitcoin community so that they can earn and have what we have now.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 02, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
Being lazy will overcome you into poverty and being poor is not a reason for not being use into cryptocurrency by being poor make it a bases to do bitcoin as an opportunity and be a solution to solve your financial problem.
its easy to say because yournot them.but why not try to put your feet into theyre shoes and you may feel whats this post is all about..they are not aware of what is going on here,because they dont even know whats this.OPs concern is when this community will be the basis of future,what will be the world can offer them?this world is not only for riches but for poorer too
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
March 02, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
I actually did a video for a project called DBRAIN, that is going to be an AI platform for dataset improvements in order to make apps etc and this is going to be a crowd working platform that will give millions if not billions of unbanked people in developing countries the chance to do really easy tasks and earn an income through the DBR token which they then can sell and use to buy their stuff they need to live on. I truly believe blockchain tech is here to stay and help provide a lot of people with work.

I would be very interested in being kept in the loop on this project. Sometimes I like to do little tasks to earn some quick cryptocash too, but mostly I'm interested in the bigger picture. Can you please PM me or post here more specific information on your project and if you have an email update list. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
Create your own structure to come up with an idea and make a start-up for promotion and collect money from investments for your future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 02, 2018, 08:18:33 AM
I actually did a video for a project called DBRAIN, that is going to be an AI platform for dataset improvements in order to make apps etc and this is going to be a crowd working platform that will give millions if not billions of unbanked people in developing countries the chance to do really easy tasks and earn an income through the DBR token which they then can sell and use to buy their stuff they need to live on. I truly believe blockchain tech is here to stay and help provide a lot of people with work.
dy1
Activity: 8
March 02, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
play bounty in market place Grin
Activity: 658
March 02, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I'm also a poor people i do bitcoin in internet cafe when i start but when i cash out i buy phone so now i have phone. I have a plan in next cash out I will buy my Own Computer or a laptop maybe. Bitcoin is a big help to poor person like me on this year.
I have the same situation with you. I am a poor person and have only been in the crypto market for a year. I had quite a bit of profit from doing signature campaigns. That job has really changed my life.
I was very happy to know about bitcoin. It not only changed my life, it changed the lives of so many people. Poor people need a good job like this to develop their economy.
Activity: 248
March 02, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I'm also a poor people i do bitcoin in internet cafe when i start but when i cash out i buy phone so now i have phone. I have a plan in next cash out I will buy my Own Computer or a laptop maybe. Bitcoin is a big help to poor person like me on this year.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
Actually there are so many poor people in every country.  poor people don't have so much money for business. my opinion, this technology will be very beneficial for poor people in the world who don't have any access to rest of the world.
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
I think poor people should invest in crypto, because crypto is risky, but it is very likely to make a good profit for the poor, even if it loses money, it has little impact on life.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
I cannot see any chances that poor people get in touch with digital asset. They are mainly aiming for foods , clothes and shelter not this kind of thing. First thing you need to have for this is a technology, smartphone or a basic computer and surely a money is necessary which they are hard to keep and earn. So i must say bitcoin chances are not for everyone.
Activity: 98
March 02, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
Being lazy will overcome you into poverty and being poor is not a reason for not being use into cryptocurrency by being poor make it a bases to do bitcoin as an opportunity and be a solution to solve your financial problem.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
Thats the one reason why we can replinesh or the cash way of money because not all people can afford digital devices and credit card for their living so it should have a many option on paying something so that all people can access on it.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
March 02, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
If the governments of these poor countries don't develop the economy, education, infrastructure, this bitcoin will not help here. They must create the foundations of the economy because they will never get out of poverty. Typically, in such countries there are a few rich people who control all the country's resources.
March 02, 2018, 06:00:28 AM
If you apply to a society where digital currencies rule, then first you need to have at least a computer and Internet or some kind of gadget to participate in trading and investment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
March 02, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
Be sympathetic and believe in btcoin  Cool
Activity: 12
March 02, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
Personally I think that you can't do anything in this world without a proper education. Making people in poor countries literate is certainly a step in the right direction but the underlying cause of poverty, in my opinion, is the system those people live in. In African countries leaders live in mansions while people starve. If money that is being spent on well-being of minority of "royals" was invested in education or infrastructural development that surely would be a solution for those people. Now speaking about poor people in countries that are well-off, I think that most of them are poor by choice since they haven't used the opportunities that have been presented to them by being too lazy and educating them about cryptos wouldn't achieve anything since they simply wouldn't be interested in it.
March 02, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
Any idea already here on the forum was said. If you are without a penny in your pocket, just try to participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 05:18:36 AM
There are lot of poor people are living in this world. In my opinion, first of all thing is EDUCATION, which can improve these people life better and can elevate their standing of leaving. Because EDUCATION play a very important role to more forward for any country.
Pages:
Jump to: