Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 8. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
If you did root cause analysis of being poor, I believe you will find that the main problem is overpopulation. Even when you are qualified, you can't get jobs because there are no job vacancies. There are free schools for the poor but they are over capacity. I think the government should concentrate on developing farmlands as in the future, food will be a more valuable commodity than any other as the population keeps growing. More jobs and food on the table from crops and livestock.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 01, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

it's all just a matter of their lack of education or a lack of willingness to learn so they have to face a miserable quality of life. Try to think, how different people who have the education with people who do not have education in an effort to get $ 50? certainly very different, is not it? While those who are not educated have to drudge here and there, the educated people just need the internet to get it. That's the real problem.
We are here in this world full of opportunity out there and it is up to us how we are going to explore things out, we have no reason to become poor because a lot of job have vacancies and a lot of online job out there awaiting for us, so if you are still poor then it is your fault anymore.

agree, I also think that the poor people of this era are their own choice. I still keep an appreciation for those who are still working hard every day for a bite of rice than those who can only be begging at the red light while they look still able to work. Life is hard, we will not be able to live better just by depending on our muscle only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

I agree. But we are not given an authority to do it to make the poor people literate. If they discover digital money I think only few of them will become interested. They love the way they live in a simple lifestyle. So even we eagerly teach them still the decision is upon them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 01, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

it's all just a matter of their lack of education or a lack of willingness to learn so they have to face a miserable quality of life. Try to think, how different people who have the education with people who do not have education in an effort to get $ 50? certainly very different, is not it? While those who are not educated have to drudge here and there, the educated people just need the internet to get it. That's the real problem.
We are here in this world full of opportunity out there and it is up to us how we are going to explore things out, we have no reason to become poor because a lot of job have vacancies and a lot of online job out there awaiting for us, so if you are still poor then it is your fault anymore.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 01, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
There are rich and poor people in all the countries. A state of wealthy and poor is formed. Although I'm newbie, I have some idea about the poor. Bitcoin is a valuable currency. The people around me are working from Bitcoin to the poor from being millionaires.If all the poor people are associated with this work, their financial condition will change which is good for the country,i think .

Poor people are always don't know about internet and online currencies they only knows the normal paper currencies so they definitely don't know about bitcoin and it's uses we don't have any other to teach them the only way is linking bitcoin and bank and putting Bitcoin ATM in all cities to improve poor people to bitcoin users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 01, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Activity: 190
March 01, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
There are rich and poor people in all the countries. A state of wealthy and poor is formed. Although I'm newbie, I have some idea about the poor. Bitcoin is a valuable currency. The people around me are working from Bitcoin to the poor from being millionaires.If all the poor people are associated with this work, their financial condition will change which is good for the country,i think .
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
The best thing that the poor people need to do in other for them to change their current status of poor to rich or average good leaving is to develope a skill that will make them relevant in the crypto currency world in other for them to join the millionaire in the crypto currency world.
The perception of a specific country in regards to classification of rich and poor is not a good thing in terms on the economy because in some point having a pyramid which gave us an idea of having an upper class and lower class just established a bad image on the daily living of a individual. We are all equal on much more things, so having same opportunity is a vital thing to have a good economy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
March 01, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
See there is nothing wrong that poor people using the latest technology and even making money from bitcoin but who is going to provide and educate them , the free school system is a complete disaster , charities don't ever reach them and many more drawbacks if you remember akon charity brought light to so many villages if the government wants it can easily end poverty but it doesn't do it
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
I think poverty is not a destruction but is a foothold for struggling to move forward because making poor people is a lack of will to fight because a struggle does not disappoint any of our circumstances, this is an idea that can be tried by the poor.
Activity: 532
March 01, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
I think if in any single country has make crypto community would be help a lot,  but also I think the easy way to help a poor people is just with real money or stuff. So just make a big money with bitcoin and share to the poor how much do you want,  the point is how your charity would useful for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
March 01, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
Teaching poor people btc transaction is not enough. They need to secure money for themselves and for their needs. If ever they start accessing btc, they need to sustain long term internet and they need to have gadgets in really good condition. They cannot just fix themselves on the beginning level, or just stay there. They need to develop. They need money for investment too,  because sometimes, it's not enough that they joined campaigns, most especially if they have a family to support. They cannot just wait until the ICO ends, they need money to buy their everyday needs. It's difficult but if you have all the riches, then you can share it to help them.
Activity: 462
March 01, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
you cant carry all the burden in this world as what bitcoin is,we must remember that the balance of the economy is define on the status of every countries.thats why theres comperition to get high.the logic is same with the poor people.yes its not their fault that they are poor,but its not bitcoin problem too.so lets do our business and let the poor do theirs
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
I don't think digital money can make life better for the poor. Poor people have a hard time getting access to the Internet, they are less exposed to digital money, and they have less money to invest in digital money. Digital money is a tool for a few people to make money, and it won't benefit all investors. If the poor learn more knowledge and skills, it may be easier to improve their lives.

My idea why is many poor people in this world it because of there own decisions in life,some of them lack of strategy in life and others rely on other people just like solicit just for there needs in every day and i was pitiful looking at them and i think it because of the government also that they did not help them to have a job that fit there ability to work and if i was given a chance to become rich in bitcoin im welling to help them to improve their life just like sharing my idea on bitcoin to them because i want them not always rely on other people and for those thing that needed for them to work in bitcoin i will give to them so they can start a new life,and in that way i can even help with their poverty.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
March 01, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

I am not a hero to provide income for the poor. I think it is the country that has an active role to protect its people from poverty.
crypto is not a good solution for poverty because it is very necessary knowledge and of course capital. btw, poverty is caused by ignorance and education.
Activity: 89
March 01, 2018, 04:42:15 AM
The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
Yes, this is a great idea, but for this we need to help the poor people have to tell about bitcoin and understand what bitcoin should work on, so we need to make a separate school for them only In this poor people should educate and help them in every way so that the need for the Internet can be resolved and it is very good idea that we think about poor people.
Activity: 504
March 01, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
I think the first solution here is to make the internet accessible to anyone, whether poor or rich. A lot can be achieved with this solution. After this, everything will follow. Cryptocurrency will reach places it is supposed to reach like 3rd world countries. This will encourage everyone to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
March 01, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
There have lot of opportunity to earn money from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. So if we want to involved the poor to earn from bitcoin. Inshallah they can earn from it and also can able change there life. So, this is a  great idea to involved poor people to cryptro world.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
The most important thing that could changes poor peoples life is to support their education, healthiness, and place to live. When all of the things supported they could improve their quality of life. Cryptocurrency could open the field of work for them.
I agree with your opinion. Poor people should be given more facilities, so they can live more decent. It should also be taught about Education, as it is very important to improve their thinking skills. If they are able to follow the education smoothly, surely they can be taught to join in this forum. Finally, their lives get better because it has gotten a better job.
Activity: 32
March 01, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
many people are hard because of their life situation and hard work for good and great salary and if you are mad at your life then you will harder to survive ..
Pages:
Jump to: