Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 10. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

It is best to help them to use bitcoin. If they do not have the ability to properly handle or understand. We'll just point it out to them. If your heart is so kind and sweet, then. And you want to help? you help, it helps you to be kind. Smiley To many people who are poor to have a dream. Dreams come to poverty. Hopefully someone appears to be able to teach the poor how to earn money on bitcoin. It can help reduce poor people in a country. Smiley The bitcoin gives a lot of help to people so I hope we share it with others so that they will be fully blessed too. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 26, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

"I think if somehow we can make them literate..." -- Are you under the impression that literacy is tantamount to being poor? You are definitely in the wrong here because there are many others who do not have internet access or access to a particular website because of government ban. Some others do not educate about the birth of financial innovations because it is against their norms, religions, and accepted practices. It is not so much about being poor economically and illiterate all at the same time but more of a custom that is difficult or close to impossible of being changed. Such custom is so deeply engraved that there is no way to change it unless the populace is kilt.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 26, 2018, 12:57:01 PM
The only answer to the poverty is to empower them with a practical education that they can use to uplift their standard of living. We must understand that Bitcoin is just another form of money and it is not a magic stick to change the world. It all depends on the ability of the user of exploring and exploiting the opportunities. Since Bitcoin is decentralized, anyone from any corner of the world can access it. However, education/knowledge is the concrete solution for this cause.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 26, 2018, 12:48:47 PM
Literacy is the only way to get rid of this problem.We can't let the poor go,but can make them literate.We can launch different kind of vocational training and can teach them how to work with digital currency.Here,government has to play a role.Then the poor won't remain behind of the light of progress.Again,Internet facilities should also be broadened so that it seems easy to the poor to use digital currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
February 26, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

This is the reason why people who are capable of earning cryptocurrency are in the huge advantage so we should not look on bitcoins as a bad thing because it helps people to come out of poverty and live a wealthy life.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

I'm puzzled with what you men on "let them take their life" Bitcoin really is in trend right now, that's no doubt.

But if you're thinking that poor people won't survive the future because bitcoin would be the main way to do transactions and they won't be able to cope up with technology. You my friend are completely wrong.

No country would ever remove fiat system because its the standard way of transacting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:19:01 AM
Theres a lot of poor people in every country also here in philippines its hard to help the people to use bitcoin because they need an internet to access in bitcoin in able to some poor people can understand to be able to join the crypto currency. Only goverment are able to help poor people if the goverment help people to access a free wifi its better and its a big help for all those poor people to start join in bitcoin and to start to earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 06:12:39 AM
It is hard for poor people to climb on their financial status but it is not impossible. I think people need to know about bitcoin
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
Yes,digital money is now changing the world but to be honest on a few percent in the world knows about bitcoin/altcoins. Right now we are still far away from converting to cryptocurrency, people are still using fiat or paper money in digital form. If time has come that the finacial industry change and everyone uses cryptocurrency i think their government will be the one who will make the system for their citizens.

yes, if time will come that everyone uses crytocurrency, i think the government will provide public free wifi so that everyone can access the internet including the poor people.
I agree with you. Not only free wifi access but also free digital currency tutorial or education to the public. In order for the poor peoples can understand and can able to join the trends.
Well, I think the same as you, give the poor access to the crypto market. Although they have no capital at first, they can participate in bounty programs, earn initial capital, then get acquainted and invest in ICO or BTC projects. I think they will soon escape from poverty, have a better life. Hope that this becomes a reality in the world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 26, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
Yes,digital money is now changing the world but to be honest on a few percent in the world knows about bitcoin/altcoins. Right now we are still far away from converting to cryptocurrency, people are still using fiat or paper money in digital form. If time has come that the finacial industry change and everyone uses cryptocurrency i think their government will be the one who will make the system for their citizens.

yes, if time will come that everyone uses crytocurrency, i think the government will provide public free wifi so that everyone can access the internet including the poor people.
I agree with you. Not only free wifi access but also free digital currency tutorial or education to the public. In order for the poor peoples can understand and can able to join the trends.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 26, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

February 26, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
The time has been changed, in this new era technology many people can learning many skill without studying in college or similar. If discussing to change the living conditions of the poor with bitcoin, of course the most important thing is internet knowledge, crypto currencies technology, including social media and participate actively in discussion in some forum related.
If we have friends who have the same passion and want to make profit from Bitcoin then we need to learn from them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
February 26, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Being what we want to be is a personal choice though some may not got enough lack to do so. I guess it is more of luck at that point, but yes, bitcoin is here to the rescue. We could give them a little start to do bitcoin so they could manage to have a fine start on it. We just really have to help them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 26, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

This problem will take time addressing. While this problem is as old as humanity, it remains very prevalent until now. The growth of poor people are much faster than the number of kind-hearted individuals. I think poor people cannot be eradicated in the face of the world. This is the truth. Nevertheless, we should not stop trying to uplift their living conditions. Crypto is a big help to them but we have to start somewhere. Some of them do not even have computers, or an internet connection.
February 26, 2018, 04:51:48 AM
I think no one can remove them from poverty. we that are also needed? even the government that have access to all in digital currencies and fiat they did nothing to remove a poverty of a country even the most rich country they also have poor people's begging for money or food. that's why even those people become rich and have many money they cannot remove poverty of each country. all we can do is help them to break free once in poor life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 04:49:32 AM
Being poor is too hardz because as what I can see they can't eat delicious foods, they can't wear good dress, they don't have their own house some poor people sleeping beside the road, church, fountains, bridges. They don't have interenet connectionnl or even a phone. So I think most of them don't know what is bitcoin.
Activity: 319
February 26, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
If you come here in my country Philippines most of the people are poor, don't have electricity, no technology and don't know about bitcoin, house is very far from civilization that no vehicle can access. I think this could be blame to the government because they are more focus establishing only on cities and forgot people far away from cities.
But it is also depend on person who has interest to rise from poor to rich, but it is too difficult as you look at some documentary from people here in Philippines.
I also consider myself as poor before then become a success now with the help of bitcoin.

Activity: 175
February 26, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

I think it would be really hard to help those people to enter the digital crypto currency world. We all know that to earn money from digital currency is to have access on internet. But how can we help them if even internet they does not have. They rather buy it a food than buying a internet connection. WE all also know that there's no free nowadays.

We are the one who made our life in regards to our status. My point is.., it's hard to help those kind of people if they also won't have their self motivation and dedication to do something that can help them to have a better life. Helping people is good idea but I think it's a case to case basis. Maybe we can give them some idea or advises on what should they do to make their life become better and after that, they will be the one to do the next step of how they fulfill it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 04:45:56 AM
We cannot force cryptocurrency on people. There is no way every body will embrace cryptocurrency at the same time be it poor or rich people. With time cryptocurrency will get to every part of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: