Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 7. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:00:20 PM
comments above are right, bitcoin is not the initial problem but the availability of technology for them, the knowledge about the technology or literacy, the ability to avail this kind of technology, the interest of these people and last is the knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
March 01, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
A very brilliant idea. With the thought as you said above, there will be a great many people who including the poor will be helped. but still, we can not do it alone. At least we have to have great support from a group or organization. That way I'm sure what you point out later can actually be realized.
Activity: 89
March 01, 2018, 08:34:22 PM
there are many kinds of difficulties that count in our society problem solving problems so as to grow our economy well-run with self-reliance not to rely on one's own life a problem of poverty flowing anywhere you can be incounter this as a citizen I can make all I can and can grow the ability and enter the world of crypto currencies or include virtual money or digital money that can flow through the needs of people so that I can improve it for people who are short of demands to address their social problems.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 01, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
Poor people in every country has their own dignity. We already know that most of them want money for daily needs and their are some that is contented with their daily lives. These kind of people no longer exist in cryptoworld coz most of them cannot acess internet.
If there is anyone that states that they can't afford Bitcoin then the they are prolly thinking about purchasing an entire Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be purchased in smaller quantities.
Poverty is present everywhere across the globe, but it is certainly not a hindrance to reach ones dream in life and be successful. We can create a platform to help poor people, so it can change their way of living and earning. Existence of crypto can be life-changing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 01, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
I think we should create a system that can help the poor and people who are not connected to the Internet network. other than that for people who have poor neighbors then they should help their neighbors so that poor people can join also with crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

without state povertyprotection, seriously only god can help them,
It might be the case but there are a few poor people who literraly make some history that being poor is not a hindrance to achieve dreams in life. It is fact that poor people badly need money as what normal or middle class people do or even upper class do. I think nobody's hyprocrite about it. Though the protection is not fair for them because of lack of budget or any around. As what we can see over population is also one thing that triggers poverty it should always balance the salary that we get to our children's or family needs and of course with a right technique of budgetting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Poor people in every country has their own dignity. We already know that most of them want money for daily needs and their are some that is contented with their daily lives. These kind of people no longer exist in cryptoworld coz most of them cannot acess internet.
If there is anyone that states that they can't afford Bitcoin then the they are prolly thinking about purchasing an entire Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be purchased in smaller quantities.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
March 01, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

First of all, it's not accurate to say the poor in the world do not have access to the Internet. Cellular phone penetration in some of the poorest nations is very high. Right now more people own cell phones than computers. And since cell phones are small and portable, their owners can access the Internet wherever they are.

For a project that is very focused on reaching the unbanked of the world, check out the DNotes thread. DNotes is about to launch its upgraded version so the price will likely jump in about a month or so. You might also look up SMART Cash, which is a community lead project and currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
It is a good opportunity given by Cryptocurrency/bitcoin to all especially to the poor. The major barrier would have been literacy/education in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency. Funny enough, education is been made available to all the poor and yet graduates are poor because no job and lots are not aware of the opportunities in Cryptocurrency. So, there are lots of poor graduates now but getting the good knowledge of Cryptocurrency can really help to resolve this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
According to my opinion, poor people do bounty before. Then they can trade with the money or bitcoins they earn from here. if they make money from here they can mining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
March 01, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Poor people in every country has their own dignity. We already know that most of them want money for daily needs and their are some that is contented with their daily lives. These kind of people no longer exist in cryptoworld coz most of them cannot acsess internet.

The definition of the word poor depends on the country of a person. For instance, in some 3rd world countries, people who are considered poor are capable of accessing internet connection that brings them to know cryptocurrency as an investment.
For sure, people like them, when  given the chance to invest will either invest on bitcoin or wok for it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 01, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

without state povertyprotection, seriously only god can help them,
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
March 01, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
Im am in a third world country that most poor people has live here.I can say that i belong in the 2nd level of being poor.Knowing bitcoin is a rare chance and despite of the hardships that i encounter in my daily living i find ways to stay away with this curse..and this is my chance i know i can survive in all of this eventhough its not easy to get full access on the internet but i still manage to be here in this forum.If poor people would be able to know this virtual currencies existence it can lift up their way of living if they work hard on it..but i dont think they will adopt it because some of them were looking it as a scam..they were loooking it negatively so we really cannot say that bitcoin could change their future that could lift up their way of living.Its just depends on how people adopt bitcoin in their lives.
Activity: 179
March 01, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Activity: 420
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 01, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
I think the poor in the world need to do a new innovation and develop skills that can make their lives change for the better.
There is plenty of evidence that people get rich because they invest in bitcoins, and surely they must take advantage of this very profitable crypto world.
But indeed the government should play an important role in this regard to provide free internet access for all the poor, because with government encouragement they will start joining the krypto currency, and they will earn revenue by following the campaign in this forum or by searching for free sites for get bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
March 01, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

I'm surviving in Venezuela. Even when i consider that i'm pretty poor myself for now(Since i'm barely starting), at least i found the way to afford internet connection(With less than 1mb) and that makes me feel more fortunate. What i mean with this is that i see how the corrupts ruling the country gives people small gifts. For example, for registering in their system and getting one card called "Carnet de la patria" which you need to have access to free health and other stuffs, which i personally don't use since i prefer anything than selling myself to some dictators, and also to the woman who gets pregnant, which makes them get pregnant only and exclusively for that. I know, it sounds crazy, but it's what i see everyday.

If you give too many free stuffs to people they will think that it's their right that you maintain them, or give them anything they want. So they don't study, they don't spend time making themselves grow to become a much better person and of course, they don't work. But the last part is that they will have this egocentric attitude, they will think that they are the best in the world because you are giving them free money, which only makes society a lot worse and creates really bad quality people.

Bitcoin is an amazing opportunity to leave poverty behind, no matter from where you come from and where you started, thats what i'm trying to do myself. But you have to leave the sweat and blood on the floor and keep going. That will teach you the best lessons in life.

By that i don't mean that you don't have to help anybody, i always donate 10% of what i earn(Not much for now, but i have faith that it will be a lot more in the future if i continue improving myself) to charity. But pick the right charity, something that for example helps people which otherwise would die and educate them to work for themselves, not maintaining it forever. It could be a refugee for pets, since is not their fault that irresponsible humans are around or really small kids, it's not their fault neither.

It's a matter of giving opportunities to the people who is willing to work really hard for them. I will continue no matter how difficult things are here to work towards finding those opportunities and god knows i won't let even one pass by when they come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
Yes it is beneficial for them if they are not having any money to invest and it will not change anything without any investment signature campaign will allow you to have high profit every month, if you are well talented and you have the knowledge for bitcoin it will let you use your knowledge constructively, joining the signature campaign is the free way of earning money, I use this to make money it is really very good and I can easily carry it along with my job as an additional source of income so it double benefit.
Lyd
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
With effort you can save some money even if you are poor. Save and invest. Also, join the bounty campaigns
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 01, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
we cannot do anything about that. their government must take an action to end the poor.
what we can do is, spread the word about bitcoin, about cryptocurrency, so they can heard and change their life.
Pages:
Jump to: