Pages:
Author

Topic: Any idea for poor people? - page 9. (Read 1319 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
maybe we help them by providing an employment or small business from the existing capital we can of the bitcoin, need not be fancy or large above all they could find of his own money in the future from their own efforts. with bitcoin can at least grow eases them later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 04:14:34 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.
I don't think digital money can make life better for the poor. Poor people have a hard time getting access to the Internet, they are less exposed to digital money, and they have less money to invest in digital money. Digital money is a tool for a few people to make money, and it won't benefit all investors. If the poor learn more knowledge and skills, it may be easier to improve their lives.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
Yes offcause if a poor one really want to break through,effort is needed to do that,if the persons is not a computer literate,an effort should be given to it,the world itself is a digital world. If this effort is met  such ones can be helped to invest in cryptocurrency  
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
The most important thing that could changes poor peoples life is by support their education, healthiness and place to live. When all of the things supported they could improve their quality of life. Cryptocurrency could open the field of work for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
As we already know there are a lot of poor people in every country of the world, they surely do not have access to the internet and as the digital money is changing the world people are debating over the existence of real money all the virtual money. And as we know the government and the banks are printing more and more money which is reducing the initial value of the physical currency and all of this is going to be most painful for them. So now people are switching to the digital world so what should we do for the poor peoples should we make a system or let them take their life. I think if somehow we can make them literate then that is going to reduce the number of poor people in a country.

It is always expected that the poor must be in our midst. Regardless, the number can be made minimal if and when the rich and the average living tend to give a helping hand to elevate them. This could be achieved by spreading the cryptocurrency news to the poor - impacting them with the basic knowledge; creating a system where they can access the internet and other facilities and also helping them with start-up funds.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

I don't know how you define "poor", but in most developing countries, the poor make the effort to learn about new tech if it is going to be beneficial to them i.e. help them receive and spend money. For example the statistics of Mobile Money usage in Africa is off the roof, and there is a large percentage of poor on the continent. That being said, I don't think poor peoples concern are about tech, they are more concerned about making a living, if opportunities are provided for them to work, and make a decent living that world be a better program to create for them; the digital payments/cryptos can be taught to them for ease of transactions, at that point there is an incentive to learn about the tech. There is no point trying to teach or create a system for them when their stomachs are still empty.

Well, we can make them educate and teach them how to used computer and accessing bitcoin in a digital world in a meantime. In a problem with internet connection many countries have already improve there internet connection by expanding signal towers and ect. and they are reaching almost countries like africa one of the uncivilized country but they have already free internet connection. There is no reason of internet problem today.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 01, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
poor people will not remain poor as long as they will work hard know some strategy to survive and to become rich.i am one of the poor people in ths world but I try my best to not stay poor.i learn about crypto and I earn because of it.so like me other poor people can do this also if they really want.to become poor when you was born was not your faut but to become poor until you die its your fault
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
March 01, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
If we are talking about African countries it might be difficult. First, they should focus on getting enough food, water and other things that you need to survive. I doubt that many residents of these countries would have phones to pay with digital currencies and even if they had one they would probably use it to store their life savings which would be easier for muggers. The problem is their government and a part of the community. I can't imagine how it would work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
March 01, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

I don't know how you define "poor", but in most developing countries, the poor make the effort to learn about new tech if it is going to be beneficial to them i.e. help them receive and spend money. For example the statistics of Mobile Money usage in Africa is off the roof, and there is a large percentage of poor on the continent. That being said, I don't think poor peoples concern are about tech, they are more concerned about making a living, if opportunities are provided for them to work, and make a decent living that world be a better program to create for them; the digital payments/cryptos can be taught to them for ease of transactions, at that point there is an incentive to learn about the tech. There is no point trying to teach or create a system for them when their stomachs are still empty.
Activity: 406
March 01, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
The best idea for poor people is to join the signature campaigns. They need only internet for that. They can start like this
Activity: 104
March 01, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
Poor people become poor  some of them are because of their dizziness they have complete parts of the body so why not look for a job to gain money because for me even if you are not totally educated as long as you have initiative you can earn money in a right way. There are some also become poor because they already accepted that they are poor their tired to look or to strive hard to become rich. Others also are just waiting to the right time to become rich without atleast trying harder.summary is people become poor is their choice.
Activity: 67
March 01, 2018, 03:25:46 AM
For new in crypto or poor people  maybe  take and partipate airdrop and join a bounty campaign signature campaign or airdrop signing form  its my suggestion  and be patiebt also
Activity: 162
March 01, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
Yeah nowadays there are a lot of poor people every county in the world. They don't have a good platform to work for their livelihood. We can make solution about this problem by teaching them about bitcoin. Government should make use of crypto to set up some sort of guaranteed basic-income for them.Internet facilities should also be broadened so that it seems easy to the poor to use digital currency.Because people need to know about bitcoin or digital crypto currency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 01, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

This is not as easy as ABC and making them computer literate will not make any people come out of poverty. Crypto currency is not a magic and not a solution to poverty. Yes, it can be a good way to earn money, however, take not le tgat not even everyone who are compyter literate are even aware of cryptocurrency.
This is fantastic, yes, bitcoins are not the source of ending poverty. There is a huge number of population on this forum talking about bitcoins as the wonderful solution for taking out the poor from its world and making those rich. Although, as you have said, bitcoinsare source of earning money for poor’s as well but that doesn’t mean bitcoinswill end poverty. A good chance they have to get out of poverty.

Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
I think we should teach about the digital world and blockchain to them, so their lives change.
we can not abandon them because it is so powerful that we leave them because this is the future to change everyone's life.
I think here is a way to reduce poverty in various countries, so it's no problem if we teach this to them.
Activity: 196
February 27, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I think it is a good idea you have. Not everyone though is easy to teach the value of cryptos. People would finance or business backgrounds could understand its impact but normal people especially poor people are too busy surviving than learning new things.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
February 27, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
Maybe it would be better if we set aside a bit of profit from bitcoin to give to the poor at least able to make additional money for his life
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 27, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
I think that this depends heavily on their government, the implementation of poverty reduction policies, improving the level of people. Thus they gradually improve their knowledge and access to computers, and they will learn about bitcoin. So they have access to bitcoin. We are an individual who can not help them.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 27, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I actually just mentioned this in another topic, but I guess it also applies in this one.

I really think that governments or volunteers should make use of crypto to set up some sort of guaranteed basic-income.
Just enough to basically get rid of poverty and there should be no strings attached for receiving this.

There will be less and less jobs in the future anyway, so a solution like this is what's going to be needed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Poor people who have great dreams will manage to step up and overcome the poorness if they really want. There are solutions for everybody
Pages:
Jump to: