Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'? - page 2. (Read 8508 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.

When I visited his farm, he had about 100-150TH/s if I remember. That was about 9 months ago now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Hi MiningSweden users!

How is the situation after this update?

2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Do they fix payment script? Everyone get payment, or it is first step to run away?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)
Do you believe your self?

what do you mean ?

basically i can sue everybody for using cookies without telling me, as long as he is based in the EU.
Welcome to the new EU data protection regulation

you drive in the back of my car and you are on your smartphone or just an asshole?
i have "several weeks backache" and sue the shit out of you.
you can make enouth profit with lawyers and legal expenses insurances.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
It seems Promo code MOON even works on Mining Sweden   Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)

Today, Tommy posted on the news section of the site, the fact that people with VIP shares will not receive the share he talked about all the months because they;ve already been paid through the last year payments, which we're higher than the usual. That being said, those that paid with paypal can ask for refund and the others are left with the small payouts until the halving  Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The legal consultation fees cost more than $100 that you've lost. Is it worth it?

SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you [email protected]

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?
SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you [email protected]

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.

If it was possible for someone to reach a positive ROI with an s7, wouldn't they just plug it in and reap the rewards instead of giving them all away?
legendary
Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

As with any cloud mining outfit  Roll Eyes
Thats why there should not be any trust into dealing with such companies. If there was any profit to be made they wouldn't need a clientele to rent hash power too.
legendary
Activity: 1526

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Do not forget to use the MOON voucher whit Mining Sweden  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link

Great news, if they are right, we will have some anounce from Bitmain in the following days with the price of S9 and its specifications.
legendary
Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link
legendary
Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

Yes they are claiming to have pre orders:

BUT

It is not true:

also:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14793954

So, if mining sweden are lying about that, what else are they lying about?

Unless someone high up from Bitmain writes to say that Mining Sweden is not telling the truth then I take anything someone from support writes with a pinch of salt.

I actually believe that Bitmain are denying it so no matter what you ask them in support they will deny it.

Mining Sweden I think have let the cat out of the bag by letting people know that there is an Antminer S9 that is soon going to arrive and now Bitmain are doing what they can to keep a lid on it.

Thats my thoughts on it.

Anyway at some point in the future the question will be answered.

legendary
Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

Yes they are claiming to have pre orders:

http://i.imgur.com/AfKB6mU.png

BUT

It is not true:

http://i.imgur.com/uBHe4rk.png

also:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14793954

So, if mining sweden are lying about that, what else are they lying about?

Yep, i already seen this coments from Bitmain.

Well .. it looks like they did a free advertising campaign. It got a lot of buzz around them for this information. Someone will get a bonus.

This puts them in a negative light, but my guess is that they are prepared for such consequences. Let's wait for continuation of this game..
Pages:
Jump to: