Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'? - page 4. (Read 8508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
Whats the payout per gh/s per day for s7 shares.
the older model pays 1020sats per gh/s per day which hasnt changed in months

It's the same for the S7 shares...
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Discount Voucher MOON will give you 10% discount om Mining Sweden.
Everyone want`s to go to the MOON right!?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Whats the payout per gh/s per day for s7 shares.
the older model pays 1020sats per gh/s per day which hasnt changed in months
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
I have bought my self some S7 VIP shares, and so far so good! Tommy is quick off the mark whenever there is an issue.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
so. website is offline since when?

I received an email from Tommy about this.

His server provider is down so this is why the site is down at the moment.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
so. website is offline since when?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Blockchain Applications For The Real World
Using current prices 1000GH of S7 hash at mining sweden (using promo code) is around 2.92BTC
The same on the Hashnest market is around 1.92BTC
But with the Mining Sweden packs there is also a profit share (yet to be declared).

You also have to take into consideration that the Mining Sweden price includes the electricity and hosting cost for the year so you get a full fat BTC payout each day.

Where as the Hashnest price, you are having to pay a daily maintenance fee which is pretty small but still works out at amost 58 US cents a day or 211.5 USD a year.

Currently 211.5 USD is around 0.77 BTC, so really after you take that into account, then the MS price is really around 0.3 BTC more expensive currently and yes it is for a year and not lifetime but anyway.. Just throwing that into the mixing pot ..haha

Good points. I've been more than happy with the MS service so far and the owner Tommy is very approachable.
legendary
Using current prices 1000GH of S7 hash at mining sweden (using promo code) is around 2.92BTC
But with the Mining Sweden packs there is also a profit share (yet to be declared).

You also have to take into consideration that the Mining Sweden price includes the electricity and hosting cost for the year so you get a full fat BTC payout each day.

Where as the Hashnest price, you are having to pay a daily maintenance fee which is pretty small but still works out at amost 58 US cents a day or 211.5 USD a year.

Currently 211.5 USD is around 0.77 BTC, so really after you take that into account, then the MS price is really around 0.3 BTC more expensive currently and yes it is for a year and not lifetime but anyway.. Just throwing that into the mixing pot ..haha
Do you think that if Mining Sweden upgrades to S7s, that it will positively affect those who have already bought mining power - or that it will be offered as "unique" mining packs in the shop?

how will it positively impact you? More miners means the difficulty will go up, making the miners you "own" worth less. They will "sell" those miners to other people which will give you a smaller percentage of the total hashpower.

It was a stupid question, but I was wondering if they would shut down the old miners and transfer the contracts to the S7s - I guess not Smiley

It would make sense to continue with the S5's whilst they remain profitable then offer big discounts to existing contract holders on the S7's once their 12 months is up.
Not sure how this would affect recent purchasers of hash power. MS don't seem to have the unprofitability clause like Hashnest.
Do you think that if Mining Sweden upgrades to S7s, that it will positively affect those who have already bought mining power - or that it will be offered as "unique" mining packs in the shop?

how will it positively impact you? More miners means the difficulty will go up, making the miners you "own" worth less. They will "sell" those miners to other people which will give you a smaller percentage of the total hashpower.

It was a stupid question, but I was wondering if they would shut down the old miners and transfer the contracts to the S7s - I guess not Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Could be positive for ones that bought vip shares, it the company grows its positive because with the vip shares you own a small share of the company. But it doesn't affect for ones that only bought the old mining shares.
legendary
Activity: 1526

I see they are now offering separate S7-packs in the shop!
legendary
I've been with Mining Sweden from the start. They are really transparent. Tommy even worked with us on ADC and set up a pool.
Looking forward to seeing what the VIP profit share brings.

I hope it'll bring something good very fast... this ROI period is getting longer and longer atm

Compared to Hashnest yes. With the S7 launch he'll probably also need a hardware refresh.

I agree!
I've been with Mining Sweden from the start. They are really transparent. Tommy even worked with us on ADC and set up a pool.

I hope it'll bring something good very fast... this ROI period is getting longer and longer atm

Compared to Hashnest yes. With the S7 launch he'll probably also need a hardware refresh.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

I sent an e-mail 8 days ago and never got a reply. That is not very professional.

Never mind, he apologized for missing it and answered all my questions.
Pages:
Jump to: