Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'? - page 6. (Read 8508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Last I heard of them they couldn't answer any of my questions about whether people would be paying for hardware they already owned or for hardware still to be purchased, how payouts could start immediately if the latter, how payouts will continue forever if the former, or if their VIP scheme would run afoul of any securities laws, so I just assumed they were a scam like every other cloud mining operation.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I am one of their paying members for nearly a month now. Haven't tried withdrawing funds yet, but ROI is going to take over a year at least.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Website not good and you can't find any information where there mining address is better avoid at all cost.
Better yet avoid Cloud mining services most of the companies went bad in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
this to me smells like reseller of KNC hashing power..and because it is somehow related/connected to KNC, I don't care anymore.)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley

Heard about them , but never invested a dime as many cloud mining turns out to be scam, one can invest if he can  access the mining facility physically and see for himself and get acquainted with the operators of the facility  Cheesy
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
long thread about mining Sweden over at litecointalk.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24627.0

A few ROI calculations in that thread aswell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I've heard of it and I'm skeptical, probably due to being burned by "cloud mining" a few times.

The web site looks like an amateur job and doesn't inspire much confidence. They don't have a physical address. Their support page is blank. Personally, I would steer clear of this.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i moved it....sorry and thanks~!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
wrong section, move it in the mining section

but you should provide a link at least, is this what you're talking about? https://www.miningsweden.se/

if it is something affiliate with KNC miners, then i don't like it
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: